Bitcoin Forum
June 08, 2024, 12:23:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 9X AntMINER S9 14.5 TH/S USED - 180$ EACH GET THEM FAST  (Read 345 times)
Naionara (OP)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 05:52:22 PM
Last edit: October 28, 2018, 10:19:14 AM by Naionara

9X AntMINER S9 14.5 TH/S USED - 180$ EACH GET THEM FAST

Norm MacDonald

Activity: 126
Merit: 20

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 02:00:48 AM

Send them to me first then I will pay.
Naionara (OP)

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 10:19:25 AM

thanks scammer, only escrow
Norm MacDonald

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 01:23:40 PM

So, that will be "Trusted Forum Member Escrow" with a bitcoin talk forum member correct? All transaction fees, unit cost and Shipping fees will be held in escrow by that "Trusted Forum Escrow" member until the units have been delivered and a fair amount of time is given to test the units to insure they are working? Are you agreeing to this transaction format?
Naionara (OP)

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 07:40:17 PM

So, that will be "Trusted Forum Member Escrow" with a bitcoin talk forum member correct? All transaction fees, unit cost and Shipping fees will be held in escrow by that "Trusted Forum Escrow" member until the units have been delivered and a fair amount of time is given to test the units to insure they are working? Are you agreeing to this transaction format?

Yes, but all the fees will be supported by you. The equipment will be tested by escrow. Not by you.
Norm MacDonald

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 01:16:55 AM

Yes, but all the fees will be supported by you. The equipment will be tested by escrow. Not by you.
You're right, because you have no idea how this works and I wouldn't buy a toothpick from you. You think you send the units to the "escrow"? Escrow DOES NOT test equipment. The buyer does. Pretty stupid really. You should quit while you're ahead. I wouldn't trade with you for anything. 
tim-bc

Activity: 538
Merit: 175

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 03:52:40 AM

lol there isn't even a 14.5 TH s9 model, only s9i/j...

Kindly show us a picture of the serial sticker

Ignore scammers on Skype, Telegram, etc. I will only ever contact you via forum PMs. See profile for fingerprint.
Naionara (OP)

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 05:38:16 AM

You're right, because you have no idea how this works and I wouldn't buy a toothpick from you. You think you send the units to the "escrow"? Escrow DOES NOT test equipment. The buyer does. Pretty stupid really. You should quit while you're ahead. I wouldn't trade with you for anything. 

What? We will find one that will, to send to you and say it doesn't work and send back with problems? No thanks

Kindly not worth the time spent.
Looarn

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 10:40:14 AM

Where are you located ?

Can we have a pics of the miner.

Happy mining,

If my post help you, you can tip me in FeatherCoin here: 6wgNso1AWVuGy5P5Rpc2bBoVaNaKzbxmyi
Norm MacDonald

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 12:58:06 PM

Where are you located ?

Happy mining,
Something veeeery fishy about this one. The screen name looks familiar too. I'd be very careful here. This guy doesn't even make sense.
Naionara (OP)

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 05:49:25 PM

Where are you located ?

Happy mining,

Yes, please pm a way to send you faster pictures. Also proof with the date and selfie with them.
Steamtyme
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 2036

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 09:49:00 AM

Posting pictures is not hard you can upload to a site like imgur, and then post the link here.

You think you send the units to the "escrow"? Escrow DOES NOT test equipment. The buyer does.

Devils Advocate, I have seen escrow done both ways, not often though. The standard is generally the seller would show proof of a functioning miner, then upon arrival the buyer would test the unit, upon verifying it's functional the escrow releases the funds.

This is where using a trusted forum escrow is beneficial as they can ensure it is done properly.

[WTS] Guidelines I suggest OP and anyone transacting on the forum read this, it shows what to look for, and provide as far as information goes. If conditions in this post are not met I do not trade nor do I advise anyone else to trade. This goes for all forum sales.

░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄
░░▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
███▀░░░░░░░░░░▀█▀█
███░░░▄██████▄▄░░░██
░░░░░█████████░░░░██▌
░░░░█████████████████
░░░░█████████████████
░░░░░████████████████
███▄░░▀██████▀░░░███
█▀█▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄███
░░▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
░░░░░▀▀██████▀▀
Ripmixer
░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄
░░▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
███▀░░░░░░░░░░▀█▀█
███░░░▄██████▄▄░░░██
░░░░░█████████░░░░██▌
░░░░█████████████████
░░░░█████████████████
░░░░░████████████████
███▄░░▀██████▀░░░███
█▀█▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄███
░░▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
░░░░░▀▀██████▀▀
tim-bc

Activity: 538
Merit: 175

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 02:57:23 AM

Ignore scammers on Skype, Telegram, etc. I will only ever contact you via forum PMs. See profile for fingerprint.
Looarn

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 12:50:37 PM

Where are you located ?

Happy mining,

Yes, please pm a way to send you faster pictures. Also proof with the date and selfie with them.

I would like to get them fast, please answer my question as fast as you can. Wink

If my post help you, you can tip me in FeatherCoin here: 6wgNso1AWVuGy5P5Rpc2bBoVaNaKzbxmyi
chillfactr

Activity: 637
Merit: 131

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 03:50:08 PM

Where are you located ?

Happy mining,

I would like to get them fast, please answer my question as fast as you can. Wink

you realize how old this topic is? and it was pretty sure a scam  Huh Huh Huh Huh
Looarn

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 10:33:01 PM

Grin

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: