Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 03:59:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Waves cross 50$?  (Read 715 times)
none of us
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 04:18:21 PM

i think waves is a good project and i use it myself from time to time. but apparently it is hardly noticed. i also hope that waves will eventually go to 50$, but getting there will not be easy for waves.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
asayoyaasa
Copper Member

Activity: 648
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2018, 04:22:17 PM

Waves is one of ethereum's rival on token that using their technology for, and of course waves have own decentralized exchange also like ethereum.
About the price, I'm not hoping so much on it. I think $15 still possible for waves to hit that price.

This is my main account. My alt account for bounty report in the future >> asa crypto info
rajuahmed330

Activity: 450
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 04:23:15 PM

Waves coin is very good coin and there are many coin based on waves platform. And waves can go up to $50, but situation is very poor now. Waves has big opportunity to rise up but now its quite impossible, waves will rise again after January 2019.

Be hardworker
Kool5

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 04:27:42 PM

Of course, I would like to have competitors in ethereum, but now it's hard on the market. And Waves in $ 2 can not become $ 50. Especially at this time. The price of this coin is of course underestimated. Its price is $ 10.

цeнтp] ◣ Stake.com ◥
«Stake 2 - Игpaй yмнee»
12+ Peжимы игpы | Дocтaтoчнo чecтнo | Eжeднeвныe paздaчи
yrrehc16

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 04:28:23 PM

Waves wil croos 50 USD each or even more than a hundred on every token.
But this will not happen this year. waves need to develop further more.
They need more demand on the market from the people.
But i do believe that their project is awesome and will get high value in the future.
joshy23

Activity: 1078
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 04:45:10 PM

Waves wil croos 50 USD each or even more than a hundred on every token.
But this will not happen this year. waves need to develop further more.
They need more demand on the market from the people.
But i do believe that their project is awesome and will get high value in the future.
The development is continuous so I also agree that the value can reach or even excel from that, this was a long time rival of ETH and still working to do more progress, this platform if fully developed can  build a good system for newer project as well, buying and holding this coin bring good future outcome its a matter of time when things will happen, we are inside crypto and there's always a high chance for project to jumped high after delivering good progress and deliver its plans.
krishnaverma

Activity: 1288
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 05:25:03 PM

i think waves is a good project and i use it myself from time to time. but apparently it is hardly noticed. i also hope that waves will eventually go to 50$, but getting there will not be easy for waves.

Personally, I also think that waves is an interesting coin and it can grow with time. But expecting that much price for this coin is to much optimistic in my opinion.

There are various other alt coins like ETH and ripple that can give better returns with more surity.
Karlinz
Copper Member

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 05:34:07 PM

Development on smart contracts on the wave platform is one off the easiest and cheapest, I think they are doing fine already but the adoption is low, I believe there is still a great future for them, just that they need to do more on their marketing and publicity. The value can go higher even well above $50 with time.

🌱 KNL Ecosystem 🌱                                                                                                                                         
                     Invest. Trade. Earn                  SECTORS OF TOKENIZATION  | Agriculture, Real estate, Oil industry, Fintech, Other industries   
                                                    /                                                      Telegram | Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Medium | Btt
Thyristor

Activity: 471

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 01:45:01 PM

Waves can cross 50$ price if the crypto market cap will cross $1000B when new bull run will begin and if you believe in the new big bull run in near future so HOLD Waves because it's a good project.
In the big bull run was passing in last year when BTC crossed 18,000$+ but i never seen something big movement in waves market.
You guess in the next bull run market cap will touched 1000 billion?
50$ is not a big expectation in bull run i think as a Waves market demand.
clarkt

Activity: 658

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 02:50:42 PM

It is quite amazing the milestone waves have crossed in such a short term in cryptocurrency,  if waves could successfully make erc20 work on it's platform,  it will definitely shot up the value of waves in the market!

foculur

Activity: 406
Merit: 158

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 04:00:06 PM

Sasha and his team working hard but all market is bad so waves price is very low still, I'm expecting 15-20 dollar again from waves at good market so I'm waiting for those days and I hope they will come.
consideritdone

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 04:14:46 PM

waves price has definitely been strong https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/waves
and seen lotsa tokens launch in it too
oli123

Activity: 644

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 04:23:08 PM

Waves fans have been able to watch for as long as this team continues to be effective in its spectacular plans. All his improvements are the result of the ongoing work of the Waves team.
This makes the small project a more usable blockchain with very advanced features. On your question, I will say yes. The only question is when, waves have all the prerequisites for exceeding the $ 50 threshold, if not even higher.
CoinEraser
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1718

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 05:49:58 PM

-snip-
What do you think about waves?

Waves is in itself a good platform, but unfortunately it gets too little attention from crypto users. That's why it will be hard to get a price of 50$. I think a price of 10-20$ will certainly be feasible in the future, but if there should be more, i would also be happy. Either way, Waves will remain a part of my portfolio and maybe there will be really good times for the platform after all.  Smiley
guillot1ne

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

www.icovo.co/

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 05:55:28 PM

I just don't have so many trust to Waves. Because they have a dubious name, at least. I think it may, but don't have a trust, that's all.

Tigerw

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 06:11:27 PM

I just don't have so many trust to Waves. Because they have a dubious name, at least. I think it may, but don't have a trust, that's all.
in any case, the waves are already losing their relevance, against the background of the development of their competitors. I'm not talking about ethereum, which have a really big weight in the cryptocurrency world, but I want to say for such a coin as stellar.
Muhtaixa

Activity: 1022
Merit: 306

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 07:15:35 PM

The price of Waves will surely exceed $ 50. But when? If Btc is 100 thousand dollars, Waves will probably be 50 dollars Cheesy Otherwise I don't see much possibility.

AMEPAY
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
│▌
AME TRADE HERE
▄██████▄ ▀██████▄
█████████  ▀█████
███████▀     ▀███
██████▀  ▄█▄  ▀██
██████▄  ▀█▀  ▄██
███████▄     ▄███
█████████  ▄█████
▀██████▀ ▄██████▀
AME TRADE HERE
   ▐███▄
   ████▌
▐██████████▄
████████████
 ████▌  █████
▐████  ▄████
██████████▀
 ▀█████▀▀
▐│
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
anjuara1978

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 07:30:00 PM

I am researching about Waves from last few months and from my own research I think it's a promising coin and hopefully, it will touch a good figure in 2019
So let's see what is the price it can reach in future.
BuHoBeH

Activity: 640
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 08:38:09 PM

the token is great only it is not clear why it is not growing
go4crypto

Activity: 798
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 08:47:21 PM

WAVES is a good coin with a quality development team that keeps adding more features to it. It hit $17 during it last major peak so $50 will require a huge market rally and may happen in next two years.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: