Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:59:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: VOYAGER CASH - voyager community ecosystem  (Read 2693 times)
Tamandrac

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 07:15:44 PM

What wallets are best stored for VGR \ VGR Cash tokens? Can they be stored on a Ledger or a Trezor?
I believe it is safest to use myetherwallet wallet. It is easy to use, has the highest level of security.

Metamask is also a good wallet, here everyone decides for himself which wallet to use.

I use the same myetherwallet. But only through a special application that can be downloaded from their official website.
Any Ethereum wallet is suitable for storing a VGR, I prefer myetherwallet.
The main thing is that the wallet is convenient for personal use, and everything else is not a problem at all.
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
skellenfan

Activity: 103
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 07:18:51 PM

What are the options for investing in voyager smart to get passive charges daily?  Who can say?

Investments are open to everyone. There are no restrictions.  All that is needed for this is to have a minimum balance in your personal wallet, allowing you to open a contract.

In order to open a contract, there is no need to transfer your tokens - all coins are on your personal wallet, outside Voyager platform.  It's safer, isn't it? To activate the contract in account, you only need to link your wallet with the necessary balance. It's simple.

You forgot to say that there are 4 types of contracts: walk, travel, cruise, voyager.

How do these contracts walk, travel, cruise, voyager differ?

They differ in the term of the contract, minimum balance,  amount of accrual, levels of the referral program.
Gromstop

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 07:21:59 PM

What major exchanges do you mean? And where does this information come from? On large exchanges, a large listing fee. Is the project ready for such a move?
You can find a more detailed description in the roadmap and on the project website. You're right, listing on major exchanges is worth a lot of money.
SUNbitok

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 07:28:10 PM

What are the options for investing in voyager smart to get passive charges daily?  Who can say?

Investments are open to everyone. There are no restrictions.  All that is needed for this is to have a minimum balance in your personal wallet, allowing you to open a contract.

In order to open a contract, there is no need to transfer your tokens - all coins are on your personal wallet, outside Voyager platform.  It's safer, isn't it? To activate the contract in account, you only need to link your wallet with the necessary balance. It's simple.
You forgot to say that there are 4 types of contracts: walk, travel, cruise, voyager.
They differ in the term of the contract, minimum balance,  amount of accrual, levels of the referral program.
So investors have the right to choose, everyone can choose what suits him best.
skellenfan

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 07:35:10 PM

So investors have the right to choose, everyone can choose what suits him best.

Yes, that's right. Depending on number of VGR coins that the investor owns, he has the right to choose what he likes best.
Sevreki

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 07:36:04 PM

What major exchanges do you mean? And where does this information come from? On large exchanges, a large listing fee. Is the project ready for such a move?
You can find a more detailed description in the roadmap and on the project website. You're right, listing on major exchanges is worth a lot of money.

It has always been difficult to get listed on popular exchanges, because there is high competition
Tesatnan

Activity: 92

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 07:38:36 PM

It has always been difficult to get listed on popular exchanges, because there is high competition
Listing on large and popular exchanges is not free, so it is better to work with smaller exchanges.
1ceStorm

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 07:52:47 PM

Listing on large and popular exchanges is not free, so it is better to work with smaller exchanges.

I heard that listing on the cryptocurrency exchange BINANCE costs about 200 BTC. It's expensive.
Leading person

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 07:54:03 PM

I heard that listing on the cryptocurrency exchange BINANCE costs about 200 BTC. It's expensive.

I would say that the listing on a large stock exchange will be very expensive. Easier and no less effective listing on small exchanges.
Fedianex

Activity: 119

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 07:57:10 PM

I would say that the listing on a large stock exchange will be very expensive. Easier and no less effective listing on small exchanges.

Now there are a lot of different exchanges that do not ask for money for listing.
strongtree2505

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 08:01:26 PM

It looks simple and safe. Most investors value and prefer stable passive income.

I agree with you. Any investor will like stable passive earnings. if the project can ensure it will have success
big-svobodniy

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 08:07:00 PM

Now there are a lot of different exchanges that do not ask for money for listing.
Yes, on some exchanges there is a free listing, it is enough for them that the project is useful.
Namven

Activity: 99

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 08:08:13 PM

Tell me please, how much is charged for each of the 4 contracts?
alexcraft1590

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 08:15:00 PM

What wallets are best stored for VGR \ VGR Cash tokens? Can they be stored on a Ledger or a Trezor?
I believe it is safest to use myetherwallet wallet. It is easy to use, has the highest level of security.

Metamask is also a good wallet, here everyone decides for himself which wallet to use.

I use the same myetherwallet. But only through a special application that can be downloaded from their official website.
The main thing is that the wallet is convenient for personal use, and everything else is not a problem at all.

I think that the most important thing is security, as there is money stored by users.
Ondrakel

Activity: 136

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 08:15:07 PM

It looks simple and safe. Most investors value and prefer stable passive income.

I agree with you. Any investor will like stable passive earnings. if the project can ensure it will have success
Now a steady income is very much appreciated by the investor, it is convenient.
Numie

Activity: 166

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 08:25:29 PM

Now a steady income is very much appreciated by the investor, it is convenient.

This is very tempting for me. Perhaps I should think about the decision to invest in this way in Voyager project.
Salichex

Activity: 91

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 08:32:07 PM

I think that the most important thing is security, as there is money stored by users.
if the money is completely safe, then there is nothing to fear, the main thing is to invest in the project so that it develops
skellenfan

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 08:33:23 PM

Tell me please, how much is charged for each of the 4 contracts?

contract walk: 3%
contract travel: 6%
contract cruise: 12%
contract voyager: 24%

Detailed information can be found on voyager's project website.
STORMIX

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 08:36:02 PM

On small exchanges there is no trading volume. So such exchanges will not be interesting for the project and for the growth of the coin.
Gromstop

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 08:37:34 PM

if the money is completely safe, then there is nothing to fear, the main thing is to invest in the project so that it develops
The choice of the wallet is not so important, the main thing is convenience and safety, myetherwallet is popular with most users.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: