Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:00:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: VOYAGER CASH - voyager community ecosystem  (Read 2693 times)
Supernumerary

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 06:26:30 PM

When will the KYC take place? Where can i find the terms and condition for the token sale?
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Power_UP

Activity: 63

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 06:30:50 PM

When will the KYC take place? Where can i find the terms and condition for the token sale?
Hello.
Visit official website, it wrote in begin of topic. There you can find all information, what are you interested about VOYAGER CASH!
Tiguany

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 06:32:49 PM

This is only the beginning of our era. It will continue to grow even before this forecast. I think technology is rising very quickly!
VasyaUtkin94

Activity: 73

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 06:36:36 PM

This is only the beginning of our era. It will continue to grow even before this forecast. I think technology is rising very quickly!

That`s technology rising very quickly, must be big market with big volume for investing in projects or creating self projects!
Alid

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 06:40:51 PM

That`s technology rising very quickly, must be big market with big volume for investing in projects or creating self projects!
Of course, we should waiting, when cryptocurrency will be popular again, and new money sent there!
Bobby_VI

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 06:43:59 PM

Hello.
Visit official website, it wrote in begin of topic. There you can find all information, what are you interested about VOYAGER CASH!
Looks like a very interesting project with some great concepts behind it. Looking forward to more updates.
Sergik95

Activity: 266
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 06:47:17 PM

This project seems to be very profitable for all its investors. it has a very good concept and also may have the potential.
BTC_stone

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 06:50:21 PM

This project seems to be very profitable for all its investors. it has a very good concept and also may have the potential.
The most main thing - that`s Farasha will may to give a help for people! And so, it will be profitable for investors!
CryptoCreaker

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 06:53:15 PM

The most main thing - that`s Farasha will may to give a help for people! And so, it will be profitable for investors!
All business should have two main components - useful idea and marketing, and idea is really good.
Little_Joe

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 06:55:09 PM

Hello.
Looks like a very interesting project with some great concepts behind it. Looking forward to more updates.
I hope, that new updates will be as soon, as it can be about time of Pre-ico, ICO and etc.
Wanderer747

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 07:02:47 PM

All business should have two main components - useful idea and marketing, and idea is really good.
And team of this project really work about marketing: lead social networks, make bounty, add advertsize!
I am waiting with anticipation both of bounty and airdrop campaigns, we should support the project!
Verona.Li

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 07:25:42 PM

And team of this project really work about marketing: lead social networks, make bounty, add advertsize!
I am waiting with anticipation both of bounty and airdrop campaigns, we should support the project!
Yeah, we should support VOYAGER CASH, and I`d like to take part in Airdrop, because it will be very big and generous!
Verona.Li

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 07:27:26 PM

i see the potential of this project that it would be successful. I really like the concept
Algrinys

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 07:28:29 PM

I really like the idea of making purchases and getting cashback for it, I would like VOYAGER CASH to be successful.
JohnDeer228

Activity: 79

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 07:29:57 PM

Yeah, we should support VOYAGER CASH, and I`d like to take part in Airdrop, because it will be very big and generous!

I will support it by investment) and I have recommended this to my crypto friends, so
isildur777

Activity: 322
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 07:31:50 PM

Hello guys, any MVP?
Oblivion_V

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 07:40:19 PM
Last edit: October 30, 2018, 07:54:30 PM by Oblivion_V

Hello guys, any MVP?
I also want to try the MVP of VOYAGER. I have seen the photos and screenshots of apps and devices, look amazing.
Indermandilofa

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 07:52:42 PM

Hello guys, any MVP?
I also want to try the MVP of VOYAGER. I have seen the photos and screenshots of apps and devices, look amazing.
I read somewhere in this topic that we will see this devices on special presentation very soon.
Revolt_ED

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 08:00:40 PM

Hello guys, any MVP?
I read somewhere in this topic that we will see this devices on special presentation very soon.
Yes?! It’s awesome mate. As soon as we will see it, on my opinion, VOYAGER CASH interest will growth immediately!
Sheriez

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 08:03:22 PM

Hello guys, any MVP?
Yes?! It’s awesome mate. As soon as we will see it, on my opinion, VOYAGER CASH interest will growth immediately!
Guys, please go to the project website. There is all the information on this!
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: