Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:28:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Two coin that will make you rich in 2019  (Read 12227 times)
#Bentley

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 11:37:24 AM

I am sure that each person will have his own opinion on this matter different from the opinions of other people, but as for me personally, I have very great confidence in the two projects that have a very large potential. The first project is DICET (CET). The second is Etheera (ETA). Both of these projects are very much undervalued. But this will have to change very soon.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
eagle10

Activity: 840
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2018, 11:46:12 AM

Graft network is getting more popular among cryptocurrencies enthusiasts this days and many investors that desire to invest in cryptocurrencies can visit https://www.graft.network/blog for more updates. In some months to come I think graft is going to get bullish and it might go as high as 2500satoshi. I have been studying some coins that has potential to return 10x before end of first quarter of next year and I think graft network and electroneum are the two coins that I am 80% sure will give such return.
I would like to add that Komodo is also another coin that will give a run for your investment. I lost hope for the Lisk coin, it is very slow in goin up and down is at the very bottom now but who knows it will kick also like a rocket. Let's see when we get year ends.
iancortis

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 12:28:37 PM

so many people, bet electroneum, actually im not fun with that token. but i think this kinda thread will getting starter for hyping soon. and the other said graft, also thread starter mention that. im goin to look at here always. btw, i have so many options and i dont have already the best token/coin to make me rich. 
thefoex

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 12:44:15 PM

tron and EOS are good for 2019. these two coins have a good development and investors really like this altcoin. I also see that there is great potential for profit.
nthere

Activity: 229
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 12:46:26 PM

How can you be sure like this? Do you have any solid reason?
Is their technology great? promising? what else?
Guys, don't believe those kind of posts, please DYOR.
temilade200

Activity: 378
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 02:58:35 PM

It is sometimes very risky to get into a coin that is moving uptrend. This is the first time I am reading about graft coin and we have to be factual, it might dump, because there is presently a consistent pump. So you have to be careful not to be a bagholder, because they might dump on you. Yes, there are lots of coins that have good prospects and that will surely moon in 2019, but you need to do careful analysis.
CrazeCoinz

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 03:05:15 PM

Graft network is getting more popular among cryptocurrencies enthusiasts this days and many investors that desire to invest in cryptocurrencies can visit https://www.graft.network/blog for more updates. In some months to come I think graft is going to get bullish and it might go as high as 2500satoshi. I have been studying some coins that has potential to return 10x before end of first quarter of next year and I think graft network and electroneum are the two coins that I am 80% sure will give such return.
I think you're right this will gonna hit another milestone as they team has been busy promoting this project. I will monitor this graft as this will gonna pump in a couple of weeks.
dipeco
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 03:21:03 PM

NEO, EOS and IOTA. I believe that these coins will give the best profit in the next year. Just look at their prices right now and imagine how big is the growth potential! Remember my words, these coins will moon during 2019.
kutangterbang

Activity: 518
Merit: 134

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 03:36:35 PM

I don't understand much about the two coins, but from the many reviews, it's important to know more, and for next year, I'm still sure ETH and BTC will still dominate, even though there are some good potential altcoins next year, like NEO
bitbabba

Activity: 348
Merit: 250

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 03:37:46 PM

Besides ethereum and bitcoin, you can take a look into Cardano, Stellar Lumens or not so many know about this coin, semux.

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
EOSex
EOS Exchange

The Exchange for the EOS Community!   

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
ICO: 15th October to 20th November

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
WHITEPAPER
BTC                          ▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀
             ▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Kekkins87

Activity: 144
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 03:40:03 PM

How can you be sure like this? Do you have any solid reason?
Is their technology great? promising? what else?
Guys, don't believe those kind of posts, please DYOR.

I agree...the problem is to find the new coin that can do a big % of price grow...we must look for coins that are not ico or bounty but people are too stupid for this....I regret I did not get bought coins like litecoin,vertcoin or viacoin when they were very very low in 2015...there is a good dose of luck of course, but you must always do your own researches...for example watch Elicoin in livecoinwatch , is not an ICO or bounty... it's a coin with low mc, low supply, PoW whit cpu, no premine, active dev...only trading it on CREX24 for now...do you own researches in the thread in bitcointalk: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3028302.0... people are too stupid for DYOR and got scammed by ICO or bounty...just my 2 cents...hope it helps...cheers
DeKingCrypto

Activity: 518
Merit: 124

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 03:40:38 PM

The only coin I have seen and believed in so much is the Travelflex Coin, that is DAG and just bought about 100 ATM/CDM machines and also getting license from the UK.
soundrum
Copper Member

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 03:46:53 PM

Both Electroneum and graft network could do well in 2019 but I don't like speculating. In this industry I have learned to always keep calm and took the risk that seems to be ok with my intuition because no one can predict rightly the events of tomorrow
MelodyCrypto

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2018, 04:10:25 PM

Electroneum can only be mined by a Smartphone, of course this makes it unique and different from other crypto so it is not impossible if this coin has great potential in the future
But I am not sure if difficult has increased, maybe the Electroneum must have other unique factors or new innovation to make better convince trader and investor
oioioi

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 04:17:51 PM

it looks like two coins have good potential next year, I am excited to know more about this, and immediately invest if possible, and hope the price is good and has a high level of stability

- CoinAnalyst - UNDERSTANDING CRYPTOCURRENCIES -
-  Maximize your trading profit with the CoinAnalyst A.I. Platform  -
MarcoMayer

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 05:43:07 PM

Electroneum, the base bitcoin and Ethereum, these seems to be somehow stable and kinda have the potential to emerge positively. But still, it can't be said for sure that these coin will go up. Even some coins might be diminished completely. So, just go with the current good ones and with your instinct.
trade2winnn

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 05:46:12 PM

I think it will be KIN and the second (some of the top 500) is difficult to choose now,since at least 5 or more tokens are there that I believe will give good prospects,and by the end of 19 there will be a big profit, since they have a good idea,and a strong team, such as the same Helbiz
kramchers

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 05:47:43 PM

LOYALCOIN! this one now at 38 Satoshis and bought the tokens i have now at 33 sats.
looking for 300 sats before leaving my hands at 50%
then set the sell wall at 1000 sats on the second wave.
this will bring my money to millions and i believe on that.
second one is ATLANT but will take more than a year from now.
lotfipro

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 05:50:08 PM

Electroneum is a nice project, I believe in it also. But for the second coin I hold ZIL. I think this coin will make x5-10 in the nearest future.
Epimetheus
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 05:58:00 PM

It's really looks like Electroneum will going to make a huge run this coming 2019? I almost forgot that coin but I know it will really going to be a good project someday.
Their are many cryptocurrency which make an impressive progress in this year. Between all those cryptocurrency Ethereum and bitcoin make remarkable progress. Ethereum is not just used as a cryptocurrency it also use as developer platform. Its long-term investment criteria attract many people to invest in it and this thing help to increase its market price and popularity. Besides Ethereum, bitcoin also make an good comeback. It price is now stable. And the main reason many big institutions start investing in it. So these above thing will makes these two cryptocurrency famous in 2019
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: