Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:41:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Two coin that will make you rich in 2019  (Read 12227 times)
omonuyak (OP)

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 07:39:01 PM

Electronium is a very good project, I know their team. About Graff token not heard. I tried to study them in detail.
Yes, try and do so as graft network is one of the Best coins you can invest now and makes profits in 2018. I have been following this projects and if you read the white paper you will understand more.  Goodluck.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sakokinak

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 05:37:41 AM

Graft network is getting more popular among cryptocurrencies enthusiasts this days and many investors that desire to invest in cryptocurrencies can visit https://www.graft.network/blog for more updates. In some months to come I think graft is going to get bullish and it might go as high as 2500satoshi. I have been studying some coins that has potential to return 10x before end of first quarter of next year and I think graft network and electroneum are the two coins that I am 80% sure will give such return.

Robotina and Crypterium will definitely be in the top 20. I advise you to look at them. In addition to bitcoin and ether, there are many interesting projects, these projects have shown themselves very well this year.
Altcoins enthusiast

Activity: 490
Merit: 17

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 06:20:17 AM

I will try and do more research on those coins and see if it is wise to to buy them now.  However,  it seems that graft network has be pumped of recent and it might come down a little bit before next upwards movement.
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 08:28:16 AM

Graft network is getting more popular among cryptocurrencies enthusiasts this days and many investors that desire to invest in cryptocurrencies can visit https://www.graft.network/blog for more updates. In some months to come I think graft is going to get bullish and it might go as high as 2500satoshi. I have been studying some coins that has potential to return 10x before end of first quarter of next year and I think graft network and electroneum are the two coins that I am 80% sure will give such return.

Many people are waiting for graft and electroneum to increase in 10x in this year but if the market cannot grows higher then that coin has no chance to increase. But in the future, I think that graft and electroneum will grows higher and perhaps, it will compete with the other new coins and old coins in the market. I see that many people mining electroneum and I see that they don't have to use high-end mining hardware to get bigger rewards, but I don't know about this. And if that coins can increase after I make research, then I will buy more graft and electroneum because I want to make a bigger profit as you.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
casperBGD
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1151

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2018, 08:41:38 AM

2500 Satoshi is impressive and if your analysis is right then Graft might turn out to be great. And as for Electroneum; not so hopeful about them as they still need to fix some problems.

2500 satoshi is not that far, it will bring the total market cap to around 100 million, which is not a lot, for a good blockchain based company, with promising service to offer
on the other hand, there is a lot of payment processors here and there on the market, and it will not be easy to overcome all of them to bring more users to GRFT
eka rock69

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 08:50:03 AM

Still, Ethereum and Bitcoin, I think these two coins will become favorites for the future, with the advantages and privileges that these two coins have, they will definitely last a long time.
okala

Activity: 980
Merit: 114

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 08:29:49 AM

tron and EOS are good for 2019. these two coins have a good development and investors really like this altcoin. I also see that there is great potential for profit.
I bought some tron in January and I decided to hold it maybe in 3 to four years to come and believe that this projects has a long ways to go and investing in it right now is the right thing to do.  If you have decided to invest in tron it is good but have a long term view.  EOS is also currently making wave and many investors are becoming adapted to it of recent.
Colan Zolo

Activity: 336

https://saturn.black

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 08:55:33 AM

I see EOS and Eth still has a good future for next year, but all of this depends on the individual, and this is certainly a challenge for the team to capture the position of the coin.

♛ SATURN♛
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
Semaj123

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 09:14:23 AM

It's hard to determine because as what we can see, altcoin fluctuation are mostly parallel to Bitcoin. So, if I were choose, I'd rather go with BTC and ETH. This coin already proven that they have the power to increased with in just a short period of time and most especially not a shit coin.
Froganz

Activity: 112

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 09:29:04 AM

Now it is very important to invest in cryptocurrency, especially in strong coins, such as NEO and STRAT. I think they can really grow up

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
                       www.wppenergy.io
auliahr

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 09:30:23 AM

I will hold qtum and populous as my favorite altcoin in my portfolio, but I have never left bitcoin as the main asset that must be owned.
seikalord

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 09:32:30 AM

bitcoin and of course ethereum. I know that these two will really bounce back in 2019 and from there, theres gonna be no looking back, they may leave behind the other altcoins. Buy more now guys. Its gonna be massive profit
daicavung

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 09:44:52 AM

Now I would choose ETH to hold, because ETH is the key coin in the market, if ETH does not increase then no coin will be able to increase, so I will choose ETH or BTC for long term . These two coin are decisive in the cryptographic market

Temik2704

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 02:03:59 PM

Now I would choose ETH to hold, because ETH is the key coin in the market, if ETH does not increase then no coin will be able to increase, so I will choose ETH or BTC for long term . These two coin are decisive in the cryptographic market
You mixed up ETH with BTC: all altcoins depend on BTC`s price. And despite the fact ETH has 2nd Biggest Market Cap in the world, ETH depends on BTC price too  Wink

omonuyak (OP)

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 09:19:02 AM

Yes, Ethereum is one of the key coin in the market but that do not mean it is going to give you good profits in future. It will take huge investment for Ethereum to cross $1000 again but for the coins measure with little time investments there are going to pump.
xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 10:16:54 AM

I also believe that Graft and Electroneum. Both coins have a good potential to see a price increase in 2019. I hope the year of 2019 will be better than this year.
coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 01:18:31 PM

I bought some tron in January and I decided to hold it maybe in 3 to four years to come and believe that this projects has a long ways to go and investing in it right now is the right thing to do.  If you have decided to invest in tron it is good but have a long term view.  EOS is also currently making wave and many investors are becoming adapted to it of recent.
Tron is actually not a bad hold at all, and I just got some recently, after waiting for a while for the whole market to tank, and I am so happy holding from here onward. Also, the project that the OP mentioned, is one project that I am actually looking forward to highly as well, considering that they have a life product and in the sense where this really get to be used, I am sure, it will really bring about some huge demand for graft in the long run. Holding some of it in their wallet as well now, which I purchased during the ICO, and I am really looking forward to it in the long term.

It's hard to determine because as what we can see, altcoin fluctuation are mostly parallel to Bitcoin. So, if I were choose, I'd rather go with BTC and ETH. This coin already proven that they have the power to increased with in just a short period of time and most especially not a shit coin.
What is just important actually is to invest in what you believe in when it comes to its long term, as any coin with great potentials will always have a chance in the long run to get their investors rich. All the coins and tokens I am holding have real life product, some have increased hugely over the years even while the market is down and still making huge profit on them, some are still trying to do well, but in the long run, i believe they all will turn out well when demand kicks in hugely for them and even much so, I am actually looking forward to sustainable demand actually.
chip1994

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 01:28:00 PM

How about XRP? It'll not make you rich in 2019? LOL. No matter if it's a good coin or not, the important is when you invested in. There are so many guys became rich although they just held shitcoin and luckily the whales pumped these coins to the moon in just few days. Smiley)

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████