Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:32:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRE-STO] Haus Coin -- Decentralized Housing Marketplace  (Read 147 times)
jamesbond700 (OP)

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 09:55:49 PM

Howdy folks,

it's ya boi @metamawww.steemit.com@metama

Holding page for our new token Haus.

Haus is a decentralized platform for designing, manufacturing, distributing, assembling, maintaining and leasing/operating (plus like buying and selling) houses (and other structures + like pretty much any physical object that we want to have on the platform).

The idea was came up with by me (as far as I'm aware) and I think it's pretty sweet.

I have a white paper already but idk if it's good enough to post online yet so I'm going to work on that a bit more.

In order to launch I think I need someone to help me with web dev stuff so if anyone is a good hacker or good coder you can email me at fleyha2191@gmail.com with applications. Please include "im like good and stuff and have happiness in my heart". If you don't use that as the subject line then I will automatically disclude you from the runnings and I will think you are kind of lame.

Also, in your application, please include why you want to work with Haus, what your personal dream is and how much you weigh. (kilos or lbs is fine ... no grams... fuck that shit atm)

Also, for the first two things make sure they are 300 words or less at max. or that will also uninclude.

we have a website www.hausco.us but don't hack that please because I haven't secured it yet (hence the reason for needing a web dev / coder /hacker / any one who wants to learn those things well enough so I don't have to do it).

If you all send me a bunch of emails I will read them all but it will take a while. And i'm not going to do any of it tomorrow cuz today is football day and tomorrow is not football day but the other day of where you're not supposed to work very much, if at all.

I'm going to go hang with my family for a bit but if you want to support the haus project or me personally (pretty much all of the money you give me is going to get donated to funding this so you can break the internet if you like)

you can send $$ to

0x1B3eA4279A0D35B0e47860Ed55ad6A2F86Ae159d ETH

or on steemit @
metama
cryptokitchen
icosandwhich

Be warned, if you use cryptokitchen I may not get access to that funds for a while because sometimes I forget that I have that account.

Thx and be like cool and stuff - "bill and ted"
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: