Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 10:00:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Tougher decision this year.  (Read 980 times)
atariguy

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 05:21:16 PM

At the moment, any coins from the TOP 10 will be a good investment, invest in them and with a greater probability you will find yourself with a profit

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
miyaka26

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 05:23:16 PM

Then we should trust the established and traditional method which is to hold with bitcoin and other famous altcoins, most of the alts and tokens are nearly dependent on the price of btc, they are proven along the lines of their years with crypto however you must diversify a little bit, more to your main coins and some for tokens, alts and other potential coins that will rise once things get better.

tycsols

Activity: 812
Merit: 10

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 05:26:23 PM

Yes market has been super slow for many many weeks now, looks like stagnant and this is not a good situation for traders/investors, i still believe market condition will quickly change in coming weeks and btc and eth will definitely be the first ones to flourish if market attracts the lost volume back.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
aprilnot

Activity: 1204
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 05:28:16 PM

As we are approaching December in just over a month's time which will be the most favorable cryptocoin to invest? Will it be traditional investment tactics like bitcoin and ethereum or some other altcoins? I guess it will be really tough job this year looking at the current market trend.

yes I agree with you, this year is very big we have suffered losses every month. there is no sign that December will recover. Next year maybe I will be more selective in buying altcoins to be safer.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
- ESPERS -

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 05:40:56 PM

Every investor has his tactic when he wants to invest in crypto coins. I think if you are a beginner on the crypto market, you do not invest enormous amounts. Small amounts can be risked by ICO projects, which can bring huge profits. The big investors (whales) will always invest in big projects in the coinmarketcap. Investing in top currencies are long-term investments, so we do not have to expect immediate gains, but the risk of losing money is small. The most important thing is to grow crypto, to enjoy all the profit.
aircrusan

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 05:47:41 PM

This is a very difficult year for cryptocurrency. But if Bitcoin and ETH retain the positions they have now until the end of the year, this will be a good start for the future.
safarabela

Activity: 353
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 05:48:34 PM

A very difficult and risky decision, and therefore I prefer to hold bitcoin and ethereum, and still wait for the market to stabilize.
UNOE

Activity: 791
Merit: 271

This is personal

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 05:52:03 PM

Yes it is tougher to make good decision this year because of downtrend, but in long run I think this is great opportunity for buying at low prices.
Bitcoin is one of the best choices this year so far, also for short term, grab some altcoins that could be listed on Binance or Coinbase.

max6575

Activity: 1176

Vave.com

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2018, 05:59:30 PM

to work on customs with spares on funds and resource as managing tasks of evaluation and returns with one as disputing on one with option on table of exchange and moves on shifts with terms as keeping of tasks with inauguration to collects with spares of returns as supporting shifts on following stages of more on extensive attains on trace with the timelines.

slightmoon

Activity: 224

diceroll.xyz

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2018, 06:51:07 PM

Really tough choice but I always go for Bitcoin major time. Even this time my second choice will be EOS over the ETH. I had no hope in the crypto since some months but with the Bakkt platform again I started believing in the Bitcoin.  Smiley

seo-maestro

Activity: 420
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 10:04:53 PM

QuarkChain is going to launch their mannet with sharding, EVM, POW and 20K TPS in December, 2018 so I hope they will kill Ethereum by launching many good dApps on QuarkChain and the price will make a bull run.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 11:26:17 PM

Yes, bitcoin will do and some altcoins that are popular to the community like you said ethereum.

It's tough if you have been expecting for high markets but for now at least you need to be calm and just go whatever the market turns out. Go with what it do and do something to avoid your losses. Well, most are in loss now and has been disappointed for nearly a year but this isn't going to take any longer.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
kaseygriffin

Activity: 785
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 11:32:25 PM

As we are approaching December in just over a month's time which will be the most favorable cryptocoin to invest? Will it be traditional investment tactics like bitcoin and ethereum or some other altcoins? I guess it will be really tough job this year looking at the current market trend.
When people think at the end of the year, BTC November, December will rise again, that will not happen. However, I also hope that it will happen, because the market has gone down for a long time.
Eugenar

Activity: 1274
Merit: 278

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 11:38:37 PM

Still, downtrend is present in the market which makes sense on not to do absurd decisions and speculations with regards to investing on different cryptos since there no assurance yet on when will recovery happen to most of the cryptos. Focus on holding at this moment because those who will do hasty actions will afterwards suffer from regret if the negative market behavior will continue.
Obolo

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2018, 11:40:36 PM

Deciding which coin to invest in currently is really cumberaome especially in this bearish market. However, performing an intensive research on the various altcoins can yield the positive result you are expecting. I think investing in an altcoin like cht and the other traditional coin comprising of btc and eth will be ideal.

●●⚫  CRYPTONITY  ▐|  The Crypto Community Exchange ▐|
Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018 ▐|● https://tokensale.cryptonity.io
sherenikaw

Activity: 630

rocket.hashbon.com

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 11:40:42 PM

In my opinion, I will invest in some coins from ICO that have the real products and the good circulating tokens on the market. I see some coins such as APOD, Robotina, and OPP wifi from ICO that offers interesting concepts. But, if looking at the market coins, I will prefer to some coins such as EOS and Doge.

HASHBON ROCKET
CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
TOKENS FOR BITCOINTALK USERS FOR SIGNATURES! ANN TREAD ! WHITEPAPER ! LITEPAPER !
Classica35

Activity: 518
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 11:50:54 PM

This is a very difficult year for cryptocurrency. But if Bitcoin and ETH retain the positions they have now until the end of the year, this will be a good start for the future.
Yes, those two coins are of much relevance in the crypto space, because so many altcoins are paired with them. So whatever happens to them, has a way of affecting other either positively or negatively.
Then despite some seeing this year as being difficult, some people are still making their profit.
Tcpark

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 12:06:54 AM

Everyone think that the best way is to purchase now and sell in December, but....Big Manipulative Daddies know about it too....)
limmousine

Activity: 546
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 02:08:54 AM

I doubt the same thing will not happen like the end of last year and we don't have to wait for something uncertain. Indeed many people predict and expect it, but there are many other ways we can do to make a profit.
emezh10

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 02:18:37 AM

Well my plan is to invest now and sell in December as it is considered as the best time to sell in the year. Generally the price will pump in this month So planning for a short time.

We are on the last quarter of this year, as we look back on the same period last year, we've seen interesting market movement last year, and almost everybody is waiting for the possible market movement on the market anytime soon. Yes, it maybe a very tough year of 2018, yet we can still wait further towards the end of this  LAST QUARTER, a lot of patient to Hold, by protecting our investment while waiting for the last quarter turn around on the market, let's cross our finger for the good news....be positive and be patient, its really a tough year.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: