Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 04:39:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Tougher decision this year.  (Read 980 times)
boller

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 03:15:06 AM

I wouldn't expect more because the bull run will not know whether it will actually happen and whether or not. behave like the ordinary time I think is the best in the hope of more to the increase in December. investment assets are certainly still the same but if you want to add is also a good thing. the ripple and the ethereum remain the main choice if you want pretty good results.
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 03:25:53 AM

As we are approaching December in just over a month's time which will be the most favorable cryptocoin to invest? Will it be traditional investment tactics like bitcoin and ethereum or some other altcoins? I guess it will be really tough job this year looking at the current market trend.
Its hard to look for good coins now because all coins are dumping so if you want to be more safe, better to invest more on ETH and BTC which can give you higher return in the future. Yes, its hard to make decision right now because of the market situation but you must remain focus and be patient with your goals, it will happen soon.

My personal experience regarding on this one is that, I tried myself buying shitcoins without having any major research about one specific project, and that makes me lose more money this year because of the fluctuations movements of the price.
disbil

Activity: 546

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 04:02:19 AM

Indeed we must carefully analyze all the coins at the market before we purchase them and wait it to rise up at the end of this year.
Callanta787

Activity: 546
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2018, 04:07:34 AM

December is near and I'm already been waiting for too long ,I see no sign of huge profit coming my way this year , this year is only better for investors we've seen lots of red markets ,I really do hope ETF will be approved by December ,we need some good news ,when I get my hands on more $$$ I will keep buying more coins

senin

Activity: 938
Merit: 137

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 05:02:09 AM

As we are approaching December in just over a month's time which will be the most favorable cryptocoin to invest? Will it be traditional investment tactics like bitcoin and ethereum or some other altcoins? I guess it will be really tough job this year looking at the current market trend.
Most likely, we need to continue to hold on to traditional coins, and also new ones, which have already shown themselves well. With the current stagnant market it is very difficult to say how absolutely new coins and tokens will behave in the future. It is better to invest in proven coins and simply accumulate free tokens earned in the campaigns of generosity ICO. They also sell so far it makes no sense.
Cmoh

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 05:08:18 AM

Maybe the decision would be tougher to invest in the crypto because of the most negative news hovering in the market and media about the existence of the Bitcoin and the other digital currency. But this situation is not new and it has been running since the evolution of the Bitcoin. So, keep your patience until 2020 and you will see the price of Bitcoin that astonished you.
Denies

Activity: 532
Merit: 170

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 05:35:18 AM

every possibility can always happen especially at the end of this year, it could be that some popes play manipulation in December. but if not the market will continue to experience a downward trend
Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 05:40:31 AM

Yes its a bit tough to choose because of the endless bear trend and seems like its going to continue for longer times, and traditional investment like stock is not too different, for me I like to buy more bitcoin or eth, because now the price is still cheap and I am sure in long term I will make a good profit, I don't think crypto as a short term investment because in this short term I won't make any profit
andthereyou

Activity: 616
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 05:46:48 AM

I think what happened December last year will not happened this year. But I still invest in the coin I believed will give me better ROI than investing in bitcoin or ethereum.
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1052

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2018, 05:51:44 AM

since i have been in crypto, i have ignored traditional investments. never been completely involve to it anyway.
while bitcoin is considered cheap compare to last year, i wouldn't try to buy more of it. i'd just go into those altcoins that has the higher chance of succeeding. i've already seen some projects that had been bought massively recently, i think those are going to be the first to arise when pump happen.

█▄       ▄                                            ████     ▐███▌                                                 
    ▐████▄ ▄██                                           █████     ████▌
    ▐█████████▌                                          █████     ████
▄▄▄▄▄███████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                                   █████    █████                                 █████
  ▀█████▀▀  ▄██████████▄                   ████     ▄██████████████████████                             █████
    ▀▀  ▄▄██████████████                  █████     ██████████████████████                             ▄█████
    ▄██████▀██▀█████████     ▄██████   ▄██████████      ████     █████          ▄████████    ▄██████▄  █████  █████
    █████▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██████    ▄███████████ ███████████     ▐████     █████       ▄███████████  ██████████  ██████████████
    ███████ █ ██████    ▄█████▀ ▐█████  ▐█████         █████     █████      ▄██████▀ ████ █████▀  ▀██  ██████████████
    █████▄  ▄ ▄▄██████▌ ██████████████  ██████    ██████████████████████▄ ▄█████    █████ ████████     █████    █████
   ▐██████ ██ █████████ ████████████    █████▌    ▀██████████████████████ █████    ██████  ██████████ ▄████▀   ▄█████
   ████████████████████ ██████          █████          ████     █████     █████▄  ███████      ██████ █████    ██████
   ██████████████████    █████████████  ████████      ▄████    ▐████▌     ██████████████  ███████████ █████    █████
   ████████████████▀      ██████████     ███████▀     ████▀     ████▌      ████████▌ ███  ▀████████   █████    █████
|
  Bet on Future Blocks & Earn a Passive Income
         Supports Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS and more!   
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
Msworld83
Copper Member

Activity: 448
Merit: 0

StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2018, 05:58:45 AM

December or no December I see no reason for thinking it will bull in every December I still think we are still in bearish mode and December has nothing much to do with it , it can only do some correction and back to dip again till it normalised for bull.
indobitcoin.tk

Activity: 700

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2018, 06:03:16 AM

prepare to be December later when heading for the bull run will certainly secure and convincing enough if select the crypto is enough well established course. If you see a new crypto and hope it will go up in December later certainly is difficult enough ensuring that. at least for the last year a lot of altcoins that is already large enough to penetrate the new ATH. and when it can happen of course is a good thing where this entry therein.

VESPUCCI
Analytical Engine

▄████▄▄   ▄██
                              ▄█▀    ▀▀███▀
                           ▄███▀
    ▄▄██████▄▄          ▄███▀▀   ▄███▄
  ▄████████████▄     ▄██▀    ▄█████████▄
 ██████████████████ ██▀  ▄███████████████▄
 ████████████████████  ▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████████████████

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█▌                     ▐█
██▌                   ▐██
█▐█▌                 ▐█▌█
█ ▐█▌               ▐█▌ █
█  ▐█▌             ▐█▌  █
█   ▐█▌           ▐█▌   █
█    ▐█▌         ▐█▌    █
█     ▐█▌       ▐█▌     █
█      ▐█▌     ▐█▌      █
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀█▄   ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ▄█▀
    ▀█▄  ▐█▌ ▐█▌  ▄█▀
      ▀█▄ ▐█ █▌ ▄█▀
        ▀█▄▐█▌▄█▀
          ▀███▀
VOLENTIX
Decentralized Change

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄█▀▀           ▀▀█▄
▄█    █       █    █▄
█▌    ██     ██    ▐█
█▌    █ █   █ █    ▐█
█▌    █  █ █  █    ▐█
█▌    ▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀    ▐█
▀█      ▀███▀      █▀
▀█▄▄           ▄▄█▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
BETA TESTER
Designed by Zpectrum

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
       ▄██▄
     ▄▐████▌▄▄▄ ▄██▄
 ▄▄ ▀  ▀██▀    ▐████▌
▐██▌     ▀▄▄  █ ▀██▀▀▄
▄▀▀ ▄    ████   ▄ ▄  ▄█▄
█    ▀▄▄▀ ▀▀▄  ▀   █ ▀█▀
 ▄ ▄▄▀██    ▄███▄ ▄▀▄  ▌
███       ▄▐█████▌  ▄██▄
 ▀ ▄ ▄  ▄▀  ▀███▀  ▐████▌
    ███    ▄▀   ▀▄  ▀██▀
     ▀▀▄███▄     ▄██▄▀
      ███████   ▐████▌
     ▐███████▌▄▀ ▀██▀
      ███████
       ▀███▀
VCHAIN
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Absolutep

Activity: 434
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 06:25:05 AM

Most of those who truly understand the trend of the market at this time are operating partly traditional and fully into other altcoins, most especially the new ones. Right now, you can invest into bitcoin and perhaps ethereum for a long term hold, but to make quick profits, altcoins will function in such capacity.
I totally agree with you,even if I will invest in Bitcoin and ETH,it will be for long term hodl,but to make quick profit,there are good altcoins that can come into the picture.
madzarux

Activity: 60
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2018, 06:44:04 AM

December or no December I see no reason for thinking it will bull in every December I still think we are still in bearish mode and December has nothing much to do with it , it can only do some correction and back to dip again till it normalised for bull.

I agree with you on this one dude.   It’s practically impossible to predict when or if a bull run will come, let alone suggest the time of year.   I understand that it’s possiblento guess based historical data or past years but still.  2018 is a bear market year through and through, I doubt that Festive season will do anything to change that.  Infact I would think that people would sell around that time because they need fiat for unwanted gifts. 
Ingrid Bailey

Activity: 22

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 06:45:24 AM

Yup, the decision might be a bit tough. Cause the coin's stability is balanced right now. The possibility of rising the value is high, but it can go reverse too and fall. So the tension is a bit grave. So, the decision might be tighter this year.
kiryamikronov

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 06:56:15 AM

This year too it is difficult to say which cryptocurrency to invest in the market a lot of different projects, I would suggest bitcoin, because if the market starts to grow, the growth will start with bitcoin and a chance to earn the most.

★★★ Excalibur OS ► 1 XOS = 0.000025 ETH ★★★
https://excaliburos.com/ || Token-Sale : 03.09.2018 - 31.01.2019
Rhianna Harmon

Activity: 19

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 07:03:27 AM

In a market like this the demand would in turn increase the price so the popular coins are never a bad choice if you're looking to invest. If it is potential Altcoins that might or might not be next big thing is something that can never be said for sure as the market changes so will the demand. If you keep an eye on the market stats it would help you see what coins show promise other than the majority favorites if you're planning to invest on a newcomer than old favorites.
Jating

Activity: 2982
Merit: 830

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 07:07:31 AM

Yes, I would have to agree that its been a challenging year for everyone year. Just look at what happened to Ethereum, almost 90% down from its all-time-high. But if you really wanted to have a good leverage then their's no question that Bitcoin is the only one that can give us a good profit at the end of the year.

There's so much news going on that it will just be a matter of time before it will have its break out run. As for the rest of the altcoins, hard to say, unless they will do the same tactics last year, pump-and-dump prior to Christmas, and then hope that you join the bandwagon before the actual pump.
windfaraday

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 07:27:43 AM

Before 2018 end, we must still optimist that the price of btc and most of altcoins will be increase and can reach the price like in the end of 2017, because in the crypto's world everything too difficult to predict and everything is possible can be done. Hopefully with increasing demand of coins from people can help the price of coins increase too and give many profits for holders.

█ CURAIZON █
We are Improving Healthcare, Reducing Costs, Saving Lives!
https://curatoken.curaizon.com
BAGOBO
Legendary

Activity: 1163
Merit: 1005

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 07:37:08 AM

Yup, the decision might be a bit tough. Cause the coin's stability is balanced right now. The possibility of rising the value is high, but it can go reverse too and fall. So the tension is a bit grave. So, the decision might be tighter this year.
opportunities always come and go. this is a challenge that must be taken and completed in order to get better results. I prefer to take action rather than silence. I have invested in bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: