Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 03:25:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Tougher decision this year.  (Read 980 times)
zedaq

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 02:12:41 PM

This year, I still think that some kind of regulation will be adopted, which will lead to an influx of capital from very rich people, but in the end this regulation will crowd out private people who were previously in cryptocurrencies.
tisoysoy
Copper Member

Activity: 362
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 02:16:07 PM

I would go with established coins with  potential  as they are less risky investment  than new coins.For example,
upgrades on Ethereum network, which will solve it`s scalability issue could potentially  push ETH price up for a lot.
Just keep on buying potential coins here in crypto and decide to keep on hodling for a long time until it has a good exploded price in market ,I think that's the best decision we can make in this kind of trend.
hardhouseinc

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2018, 02:22:59 PM

I am looking forward to see what is going to happen in December because all of us have high hopes. Eth still remains my number one currency

▄▄▄▄
            ██████▄▄
            ██████████▄
            ████████████▄
       ▄▄███   ▀▀█████████▄
    ▄███████       ▀███████▌
  ▄█████████         ▀██████▌
 ▄██████████           ██████
▄███████████
████████████
████████████
████████████
▀███████████
 ▀██████████           ██████
  ▀█████████         ▄██████▌
    ▀███████       ▄███████▌
       ▀▀███   ▄▄█████████▀
            ████████████▀
            ██████████▀
            ██████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀
|
CRYPTOCIRCLEX
THE MOST ADVANCED CRYPTO EXCHANGE ON THE BLOCKCHAIN
|

██ ██
███████████▄
  ███   ▀▀███
  ███     ▐██
  ███    ▄███
  ██████████▄
  ███    ▀▀███
  ███      ▐██
  ███     ▄███
████████████▀
    ██ ██
    ▀▀ ▀▀
#Forum ANN

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█  ▀▀     █ ▀█▄
█  ▀▀▀▀   █   ▀█
█         ▀▀▀▀▀█
█      ███▄    █
█   ▄██  ▀██   █
█  ▐███        █
█  ▐███        █
█   ▀██  ▄██   █
█      ███▀  █ █
█          ▀▀▀ █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
#Whitepaper

▄█████
   ████▀▀▀
   ████
   ████
██████████
▀▀▀████▀▀
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ▀▀▀▀
#Facebook 

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
#Twitter         

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
#Medium     

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████████
▐███████████████████████████▌
▐███████████  ▀█████████████▌
▐███████████     ▀██████████▌
▐███████████     ▄██████████▌
▐███████████  ▄█████████████▌
▐███████████████████████████▌
 ███████████████████████████
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
#YouTube   

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

#Telegram
|
paradigmaV

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 02:27:34 PM

As we are approaching December in just over a month's time which will be the most favorable cryptocoin to invest? Will it be traditional investment tactics like bitcoin and ethereum or some other altcoins? I guess it will be really tough job this year looking at the current market trend.

At the moment, I see good price growth dynamics for such projects as Stellar and Ripple. In addition, in December, according to my forecasts, the Trone and Zilika can grow well. In any case, I assume growth in the top alts. It is unlikely that this time we will see bullish rally on all coins.
Nivia1st

Activity: 821
Merit: 100

Volare.network

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 02:35:17 PM

so far I still don't believe in the rumors of the end of the year. so it's better to focus on watching Hardfork Bitcoin cash, so at the thought of year-end speculation that there has never been strong evidence to date. My advice is that you don't expect too much by the end of the year.

seggardinggins

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 02:43:54 PM

Looking at the crypto market trend at the moment, I think only ripple still has a good chance of rising high at the end of this year and early next year.
agree, I am also very confident that Riplle will increase because now Riplle is an altcoin with very good growth.
many argue that Ripple can be the best altcoin, but this is not just nonsense because Riplle is very potential for that.
OluwaTosin10

Activity: 546
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 02:45:51 PM

As we are approaching December in just over a month's time which will be the most favorable cryptocoin to invest? Will it be traditional investment tactics like bitcoin and ethereum or some other altcoins? I guess it will be really tough job this year looking at the current market trend.

The year 2018 itself is a tough year for crypto currency addict
There has been several dumps than pumps and the inevitability of loosing has caused several variations of panic

But there is a way out , just decide and invest
Don’t find suggestions of a coin mooning next year or this month
Micerker

Activity: 593

BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2018, 02:55:53 PM

Can the 2018 Challenge End in December? I also expect good things to happen at the end of the year. But this is really hard when things get worse as everything continues to fall. I am waiting for new signs for the best things can happen.

10c

Activity: 658

BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 03:25:14 PM

I am looking forward to see what is going to happen in December because all of us have high hopes. Eth still remains my number one currency
Bitcoin it is number one. Ethereum will not be so stable as a bitcoin. If you are talking about way of doing money so ETH is ok.

Adunni6758

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 03:31:03 PM

It might look though, yet you can still make your profit. You just need to be !ore careful with the kind of investment to make or what to invest in. There are several shitcoins around, looking for those who will invest in them, so that they can cash out. If care is not taken, you will buy and developers will abandon and then you will become a bag holder of shitcoin. You can just simply go with the normal ones and if you intend investing on ICO, make sure you do your research.
Litefoxx1698

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 07:16:46 PM

For those who came here at first it will be easy if they have money for bying bitcoin. But pick from cheap coins which are so different is a really hard work

★━━━━━━★★  Z-POP DREAM  ★★━━━━━━★
/━/━━━//★ GROW TALENT CREATE STAR ★\\━━━\━\
WHITEPAPERWEBSITETELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK
Expert3

Activity: 230
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 06:18:30 AM

If you are looking for higher profits than most of the other coins, hard to tell but I think every coin on the top 100 marketcap or any project with great team with great objective could work. I could say that because we are experiencing the bear market for almost a year now and all of the coins are in their baddest shape so guaranteed that it could give you even small amount of profit when the market neutralizes
Amalker

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 06:37:20 AM

Need to keep in mind, that December bullrun may not to become and, I guess, the safest now is still to keep BTC and ETH.
seggardinggins

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 08:41:51 AM

Need to keep in mind, that December bullrun may not to become and, I guess, the safest now is still to keep BTC and ETH.
I also think like that, I don't think there will be a significant increase this year like last year. maybe the increase will only occur next year and even then it is uncertain. but I'm still optimistic that the market will recover even though I don't know when I can wait.
hengha

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 08:46:27 AM

When I saw your Bitcointalk forum level, I already understood that you have experienced many changes in the market. I want to hear your overall view of the current market. Your tips will be great for me.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
SamboNZ

Activity: 1064
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 09:03:14 AM

I'd still go for bitcoin and ethereum because they are the best ever to invest into. I don't like to gamble at other alts besides btc and eth. This bear market also helped me to invest in them because their prices are cheap and it will give me big income when the market will have a bullrun.
Gurjasmeet
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 05:31:12 PM

My opinion is that lot of people are lost their patients due to go down market price & are trying to invest in other projects.
desticy

Activity: 1512
Merit: 292

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 06:05:01 PM

December has come, the market is unchanged, rather the opposite - it is preparing for a new dive. I would not become attached to the months. Obviously, we want specifics, but this is impossible on the crypto market.

take_off

Activity: 396

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 06:25:38 PM

At the moment, I see good price growth dynamics for such projects as Stellar and Ripple. In addition, in December, according to my forecasts, the Trone and Zilika can grow well. In any case, I assume growth in the top alts. It is unlikely that this time we will see bullish rally on all coins.

Stellar has sold more than $ 19 billion in airdrop, making the total amount of coin present. I do not believe this is a coin to invest in at the moment
Enzos

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 09:16:22 AM

The market is like this. This year, the cryptocurrency market cannot be judged. Many investors have lost confidence. Many investors feel desperate when they drop from Bitcoin's $5,000, so this year the market is completely unpredictable.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: