Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:45:21 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do You Think A Bull Run Is Really Coming  (Read 12600 times)
troiano9 (OP)

Activity: 284
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 10:55:02 PM

Seems the market is more manipulated that ever before with Options trading. Everyone is "holding" out and waiting to see but do you think it will really come?  I lean to it being more steady increase over time that some mass crazy rise like last year.
Latviand

Activity: 1540
Merit: 219

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 10:59:50 PM

People are holding primarily because selling will only cut down their profit completely as well as the chance to earn profit afterwards when recovery take over the negative market situation. It is indeed hard to believe that bullrun is still possible to take place despite of the continuous downtrend in the market, but it is the only hope for investors and we should respect that. There is no assurance indeed and that is the reason why people choose to wait in order to witness if such thing would happen that will give them ghe benefit of the doubt.
Bonwin

Activity: 798
Merit: 38

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 11:01:53 PM

Seems the market is more manipulated that ever before with Options trading. Everyone is "holding" out and waiting to see but do you think it will really come?  I lean to it being more steady increase over time that some mass crazy rise like last year.
Every year cannot be the same and this is a lesson to everyone, most especially in the cryptosphere that you should only invest that which you can afford to loose, because you do not know what the market would tell in the next minute, hour, day...
Whether if or not there will be bull run, do not put the whole of your mind on it.
Sanugarid

Activity: 1442
Merit: 153

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 11:10:28 PM

I believe that day would again come on the cryptomarket whereas the market prices will again go skyrocket which would give profit to the investors. What I doubt is that such thing would occur this year given that dominance of downtrend is more observable and obvious. This simply means that holding would be an advantage when that day come in the lives of investors and in the market itself.

braves182

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

The BISTOX exchange - OWN WHAT YOU TRADE

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2018, 11:11:01 PM

I don't think there will be such a crazy bull race as we saw a year ago . The correction lasts so much time...many investors gave up, fixed their losses and left the market forever. Well, that's good, institutional investors will not invest their funds in the crypto market, as long as it is so speculative and volatile.

█▀▄ ▀ ▄▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄ █░█
THE MOST ADVANCED AND SAFE CRYPTOCURRENCY █▀█ █ ░▀▄ ░█░ █░█ ▄▀▄WHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOKTELEGRAMONEPAGER
EXCHANGE IN THE WORLD ▀▀░ ▀ ▀▀░ ░▀░ ░▀░ ▀░▀⬡the B I S T O X exchange⬡
VanDeinsberg12

Activity: 1540
Merit: 507

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 11:14:35 PM

Every year cannot be the same and this is a lesson to everyone, most especially in the cryptosphere that you should only invest that which you can afford to loose, because you do not know what the market would tell in the next minute, hour, day...
Whether if or not there will be bull run, do not put the whole of your mind on it.
Right, a lot of people must have changed their minds consider from the fact that the bullish trend will never come until all of the bad rumours will be ended. I thought that it seems like people that was talking about when the bullish trend anytime caused by they can afford to lose their money.

.......[url]CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS...........[URL].....►  C O M I N G   S O O N.....
carrigan

Activity: 728
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 11:16:26 PM

The manipulation may be one for the strategy for some people in cryptocurrency. I think that they may have it. Trading and holding will depend on each coin. Many people in crypto also do trading for some promising coins to get the profits. However, correlated tot he bull run, i still have no idea. It may be coming, but the fact is that the market is still not stable.
raven.tiu17

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 11:20:51 PM

Yes it's really coming, Don't lose hope buddy anything is possible especially Cryptocurrency is holding a billion marketcap. Once we have global recession people in the crypto space would be happy.
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 11:21:42 PM

Of course, I still believe that this market will rise again and many hodlers are waiting for that moment. We should not panic, let’s wait for the right time because the next bull run will become more stronger and higher compare last year.

Whatever it takes, just have your faith with cryptocurrency, we may not see bull this year but in the coming years for sure they will come. Bull market is inevitable, we just need more time for that.  
heritage35

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 11:28:19 PM

Many were truly cajoled by the pump of the last bullish market and thought it will be a cycle that comes every year. This year alone witnessed the most bear, which is more than what has ever been had. Although, there is still hope.
I believe that by the time the bull run would emerge, so many people will be caught unawares and some would have even forgot about its eventual happening.
Rrtt

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 11:39:02 PM

I don't think that bull run will be abrupt, it will increase over time and before you knew it, the value of crypto is already high. People like me are holding crypto hoping for a bull run but even if there is one i think i will hold for more time.
Yamifoud

Activity: 2786
Merit: 518

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 11:46:23 PM

I don't think that bull run will be abrupt, it will increase over time and before you knew it, the value of crypto is already high. People like me are holding crypto hoping for a bull run but even if there is one i think i will hold for more time.
We look positive on the incoming as crypto market isn't stable and having unpredictable trend. Of course,  it would come soon and everyone are expecting it but we never knew exactly when it show up.  We just relax and never loss our hope and patient, it really surprise us.
Open4lies

Activity: 552
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 11:47:23 PM

Seems the market is more manipulated that ever before with Options trading. Everyone is "holding" out and waiting to see but do you think it will really come?  I lean to it being more steady increase over time that some mass crazy rise like last year.

Recently there are many questions about bull run. And I think the bull run will happen in the near future because the exchange rate is at a stable level to leapfrog the exchange rate in November or December. The ETH exchange rate is predicted to rise to $ 800 and BTC rise to $ 15,000.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░███████████▄▄
░▄▄██████████████▄▄███████████████▄
░▀▀██████████████▀▀░░░▀▀████████████
██▄▄▀▀██████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████
██████▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███
████████░░░░░▄▄███████▄▄░░░░░███▄▄░░▀
████████░░░███████████████░░░███████▄
░░▀▀████░░░░░▀▀███████▀▀░░░░░████████
██▄▄░░▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░████████
██████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄▀▀███
██████████▄▄░░░░▄▄██████████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄▀▀██████████████▀▀
░░▀▀████████████░░░░▀▀██████▀▀
░░░░░░▀▀████████░░░░░░░░▀▀
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██
OATH

████▀
███▀  ▀
██▀  ▀
█▀  ▀
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
█▄  ▄
██▄  ▄
███▄  ▄
████▄

▀████
▀  ▀███
▀  ▀██
▀  ▀█
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
▄  ▄█
▄  ▄██
▄  ▄███
▄████

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
kawetsriyanto
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1117

spinarium.com

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 11:50:40 PM

I still believe bull run will come, and It is not the imagination only. We have seen some past bull run, it was really happened, even if we cannot compare it with the next bull run. I think some positive issues about the future cryptocurrency can trigger the bull run, including the issue of ETF. 

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                    ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
louie69

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 11:58:25 PM

As per observation in the crypto market, bear market seems to dominate longer and we haven't see any bullish market for a longer time where I definitely believe is that the big pump will be expected to come sooner or later. Just keep on holding your btc's as this is the only safe strategy to keep safe with your investment not to spill over and do not attempt to do panic selling since it will only result to lose your investment with no profit gain.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
ecnalubma

Activity: 1526
Merit: 420

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 11:59:26 PM

As long as this year has not ended yet there’s a slight chance of hitting a bullrun again but reaching an all time again is doubtful, but its just my opinion who knows. This is the year of cleansing and regulation, I hope that this year will reward hodlers again if not maybe its time to slightly change strategy.
sixexgames

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

One Social Network

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2018, 12:04:07 AM

I don't think there will be a crazy run-up like last year, but I think there will definitely be an increase of Bitcoin to over $10,000 within the next 6 months. Just my personal feeling and based on some positive developments in the crypto space.

Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 01:34:03 AM

no i believe that we are far from any kind of bull run for a lot of different altcoins despite the fact that some of them are already having their bull runs, there are still many that won't have any for many months to come. mainly because they were pumped more than they should have and that killed their markets and any chance they could have in a bull run this year.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
faza13

Activity: 518
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2018, 01:38:34 AM

I very often believe that the bullish will come, it's just that it might not be as fast as a lot of people. as we know, this is a global crisis. not only crypto, even the stock market is now in a storm

kingsman03
Copper Member

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 01:46:42 AM

no i dont think so, but lets hope there will be some movement arround december. the possibilities of bullrun is very little as i cant see resaons for it. crypto is no longer a get rich quick scheme
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: