Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:34:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: STRATEGY??  (Read 2378 times)
team87 (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 03:50:17 AM

I want to ask traders. What strategy makes sense when looking at the crypto market situation that is red. Besides observing the charts and their movements, I think patience is really needed in this case.
Please share a little of your experience of trading successfully.

Thank you for your time.
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
deeofficialx

Activity: 462
Merit: 113

Need me? PM me!

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 06:04:51 AM

There are so much guides and tips in trading that you may use or call a strategy.

But I think, one of the main thing to consider is the hype; either because of their new development or because of the current news and issues.
tuthienloc92bk

Activity: 364
Merit: 34

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 06:09:26 AM

<...>

As I know, traders will stop loss first and consider to trade other profitable coins/tokens. In my opinion, traders are not almost same investors. They don't hold their tokens and expect to a sunlight day. They always have their strategies to earn profits in whatever situations. So I think patience is not the key, but assertiveness.

Regarding to the strategy, I don't think they can share it because it is experience. No one dare ensures what they think will be all right. Sometimes, the success of traders is a part of luck. You can try with a small at begining to learn more and experience before entering to the real fight. Good luck.  Wink
ambisyon

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 06:56:20 AM
Last edit: October 28, 2018, 07:44:34 AM by ambisyon

I am not a trader at all but I certain kind to understand how the traders do when doing the day crypto trading. Definitely, traders would be willing to buy alts during dips and store the coin for a while. Once the market trend moves up and the market value seems to become higher than during it was bought, then that altcoin will be traded in order to gain profit. A day trader would not take too long in doing the hodl thing since they are usually after for the immediate profit. I believe the ones doing the hodl for a longer period are those long term investors.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
moynul2050

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 07:04:10 AM

only requires discipline and strong mentality. not easily give up in red conditions like this.
all of that will form a strong personality so that experience will be a great weapon to survive.
trading is very difficult only a person who has a strong mentality, he will survive and continue to add to his skills at any time.
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 578

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 07:33:49 AM

I want to ask traders. What strategy makes sense when looking at the crypto market situation that is red. Besides observing the charts and their movements, I think patience is really needed in this case.

being a trader and having "patience" as in bag holding don't make sense with each other. if you want to ask bag holders then you can rephrase your question and omit the word "traders".

if you ask traders then this is the strategy:
1. when you see drops, you simply sell and get out and stay out until the drops are over.
2. in altcoin market since it is huge (more than 2000 coins) you can simply pull out of the dumping shitcoins on top and put it in pumping shitcoins at the bottom. and since there are a lot of them you will always be able to find some.
3. start shorting altcoins that are dumping to make a lot of money as they go down!

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
iconoclast

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 10:46:35 AM

A successful traders strategy is always to trade whatever signals the market is sending. Trading is a short term activity lasting a few hours to a day at the most so patience is not part of the game. The first rule of trading is never have open positions when you go to bed.

segomawut

Activity: 382
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 10:50:05 AM

if the strategy for airdrop and bounty for senior bounty hunters is anything, share with the junior experience so we get a new experience.
segotiwul

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 10:54:17 AM

there is no strategy for me to say, almost all bounties are scams, so we play trading in a fast and short time range where if the price goes down we buy the altcoin and sell it when there is a slight increase.
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 10:54:49 AM

Thank you for your time.

The whales always doing short run currently, they pump and dump like 200 - 300 USD.
So, my strategy is always hold usdt / fiat and be ready for the market movement to take short profits.
Long run is not worth right now Sad
ShadowBits

Activity: 994
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 11:33:04 AM

Thank you for your time.

Sometimes patience is not the right thing to do since sometime your trades losses you still go on hold and not trying to cut your losses you it will be minimal.
Dim4ik

Activity: 661
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 11:35:32 AM

Thank you for your time.

Although I am not a good trader but you should always put a stop when doing any transaction. Stops will help you save your money from big losses. That's my advice
cescudero95

Activity: 98
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 11:39:02 AM

Right now this is mostly about sentiment and adoption.  The going is relatively slow on that front, so patience for an opportunity to ride a new changing wave in sentiment is what is needed. If you don't have the patience for that then this might not be for you, at least in terms of investing.  Look into a project, ever facet of it, and say 'does this have a real, tangible future?  Or does it not?'

ripaex (https://ripaex.io/)
Marketplace
misterkanor

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 11:44:57 AM

good traders can manage to earn both in bull and bear markets. some uses bot traders but nothing beats a great human mind.
mirawantirinjana

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 11:47:52 AM

my experience when trading in a fallen state was feeling panic and fear of losing the capital that I had. and the best strategy that I recommend is to keep holding back.
lifesgood10

Activity: 378
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 11:51:29 AM

Thank you for your time.

The best strategy I believe is available in the crypto space is your own developed strategy
Stop finding ideas and steps to make trades

Instead develop your own knowledge instilled strategy and make this work for you
That’s the best way
Dyor always
salvava

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 11:56:19 AM

Thank you for your time.
it's red it's time to buy assets that were once high-priced, the current market is really in a crisis of rocking.
while there is money it is best to invest in crypto money, but if you have bought it but the price dropped I suggest to keep hold until the price goes up again to reduce the loss in the trader
skovbitcoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 11:58:37 AM

Interest Ask. In my opinion, the best strategy is hold. Buy something at a certain price and just keep it on a freez wallet for several years. I am sure the result will be
AztecGoldHero

Activity: 1260
Merit: 644

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2018, 12:05:49 PM

learn trend channels, and learn support levels too, you can check these kıng of thıngs at sımdaq platform, you can fınd lınks at my sıgnature, ıts a good startıng poınt for newbıes at tradıng, you can learn and sımulate yourself, than you can buıld your strategy,
daladno12

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 12:10:59 PM

Thank you for your time.

My advice for you:
1. Don't use margins now! no matter long or short position you want to open
2. Accumulate cash from your other income sources in order to be ready to buy on the spot market
3. if you want to stay active even on that depressive market then you can obtain tokens of promising ICOs with 10x discounts by buying bounty stakes for Penney via Tokpie exchange
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: