Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 10:31:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: STRATEGY??  (Read 2379 times)
Gabmot

Activity: 686
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 01:01:45 AM

More than holding, patience and monitoring the charts is also getting so accustomed to the latest changes and movements going on. I have seen some coins prices which for a few hours of some days appreciate almost close to ICO's price or what they use to be even in this bear market. By then, it's actually a good time to at least sell of a little so as to use that to carry on while waiting for the greater glory ahead;Bull run.
emezh10

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 02:30:42 AM

I want to ask traders. What strategy makes sense when looking at the crypto market situation that is red. Besides observing the charts and their movements, I think patience is really needed in this case.
Please share a little of your experience of trading successfully.

Thank you for your time.

My advice for you:
1. Don't use margins now! no matter long or short position you want to open
2. Accumulate cash from your other income sources in order to be ready to buy on the spot market
3. if you want to stay active even on that depressive market then you can obtain tokens of promising ICOs with 10x discounts by buying bounty stakes for Penney via Tokpie exchange

We have different opinion or strategy on crypto and ALT coin market investment, some would go on TRADING, some are actively doing the HODL and, some are on long or short term investment. Still, this is a individual approach in market investment. But the bottom line is, we should learn, have a market research, gather all information how the market goes every trading...
Cryptolord_ng
Copper Member

Activity: 365
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2018, 06:34:07 AM

Know your TA and FA properly with that you won't have much problem trading in bear market. A Professional trades will not have problem trading in both bear and bull market

btc_angela

Activity: 2646
Merit: 549

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 06:40:46 AM

I want to ask traders. What strategy makes sense when looking at the crypto market situation that is red. Besides observing the charts and their movements, I think patience is really needed in this case.

Thank you for your time.

Then buy coins when they're in red. There's a saying that "buy low, sell high", so its very much applicable if you see that the market is in red. Well, patience is the key as well so there's no need to discuss it further. But to be honest, its better to just buy today and HODL, there's no better strategy that holding and just wait for the next bull run.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
team87 (OP)

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 09:26:21 AM

<...>

As I know, traders will stop loss first and consider to trade other profitable coins/tokens. In my opinion, traders are not almost same investors. They don't hold their tokens and expect to a sunlight day. They always have their strategies to earn profits in whatever situations. So I think patience is not the key, but assertiveness.

Regarding to the strategy, I don't think they can share it because it is experience. No one dare ensures what they think will be all right. Sometimes, the success of traders is a part of luck. You can try with a small at begining to learn more and experience before entering to the real fight. Good luck.  Wink
Maybe you are right, that assertiveness is very necessary when facing a situation to choose in a mandatory situation to choose from. Regarding traders and investors, of course there are a few differences but have the same goal of seeking profit. Thank you guys.
DominickA86

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 09:31:10 AM

Look at the margin trading. I think it is the best strategy to earn even on the falling market. More and more exchanges are offering this trading option, but the most popular exchange where you can use margin trading is still Bitmex.
team87 (OP)

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 09:32:40 AM

only requires discipline and strong mentality. not easily give up in red conditions like this.
all of that will form a strong personality so that experience will be a great weapon to survive.
trading is very difficult only a person who has a strong mentality, he will survive and continue to add to his skills at any time.
Yes, of course it requires mentality and also never gives up. If we stop and despair on the road when seeing a difficult situation, forever will never arrive at the destination. Because it is overshadowed by the direction of thought. Must be brave to make a decision to move with certainty. thank you.
ylnar123

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 09:35:46 AM

Thank you for your time.

Your right, patience is what you need during these red days in the market or else you will lose a lot. Considering you trade on a daily basis, you should check the volume of the coin you want to invest to and the price. If it's low, then you buy and when it's high, then you sell if you have holdings of that coins.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 09:39:18 AM

i don't know about what makes sense generally but what makes sense to me is the strategy that i have always been using. and it is not restricted to the current dumps but it can work with any market state that you see in the altcoins.
this strategy is that i never stick around in one market for long. i go in while they are pumping and make my profit. that way i reduce my risks and then i make my exit. this way i never see the dumping side of altcoins.

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
    █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
BTCHadzija

Activity: 238
Merit: 113

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 09:39:54 AM

Shorting, makes just as much money as buying in a bull market, and is just as easy Smiley
team87 (OP)

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 09:44:26 AM

being a trader and having "patience" as in bag holding don't make sense with each other. if you want to ask bag holders then you can rephrase your question and omit the word "traders".

if you ask traders then this is the strategy:
1. when you see drops, you simply sell and get out and stay out until the drops are over.
2. in altcoin market since it is huge (more than 2000 coins) you can simply pull out of the dumping shitcoins on top and put it in pumping shitcoins at the bottom. and since there are a lot of them you will always be able to find some.
3. start shorting altcoins that are dumping to make a lot of money as they go down!
Of course everyone must have a way or strategy that can be said to make steps. I agree with the description that you wrote, especially numbers 2 and 3, maybe we junior will still keep learning with all the experience that has been done by seniors. Thank you for the time you gave the answer, hopefully it will be useful for all of us. Thanks sir,
siena23

Activity: 2394

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2018, 10:06:56 AM

My strategy usually divides my assets into 2, If the price goes up and down I will not sell everything, I will sell half of my assets, if the price drops again then half of the assets I sell will buy more coins. Maybe it can help you.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂   https://tecracoin.io  ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
UNITING SCIENTISTS, INVESTORS AND THE BLOCKCHAIN COMMUNITY
Boctok

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 10:07:09 AM

i don't know about what makes sense generally but what makes sense to me is the strategy that i have always been using. and it is not restricted to the current dumps but it can work with any market state that you see in the altcoins.
this strategy is that i never stick around in one market for long. i go in while they are pumping and make my profit. that way i reduce my risks and then i make my exit. this way i never see the dumping side of altcoins.
That's right ... There is a strategy when you play on a growing trend. everything also depends on the commission, it turns out that withdrawing fiat money is not very profitable. commission takes everything
BogdanGFTP

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 10:35:01 AM

It is very hard to trade successfully in today's market conditions. My last successful trade deal was 263 days ago according to etherscan. I remember that I bought a big amount of some coin at Etherdelta just after ICO ending and when after 10 days it was listed in big exchange and I sold it. I bought it at 700 and sold at 3500 usd. And it was my last great deal in cryptomarket  Cry
Grim149x

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2018, 10:38:32 AM

Most of the expert traders I follow often say to follow the trend. Also set up stop loses for some safety.

Yoo

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 12:07:01 PM

You are right. Patience is one of the keys to success for trading. Besides being patient, we also have to stay calm, so we don't fomo with the situation and with good news or bad news.
Then you can learn how to analyze the market. I think you can see several videos on YouTube and enter a telegram group about trading.

kincit88

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 12:26:49 PM

Just buying bitcoin during the dip and hold for a little bit untill the market recover.. I don't really know how to trading but when market bleeding i just buy more and hold like 2 weeks then sell. I get a lot of profit using that method.
Vernfwiles

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 02:49:33 AM

I am not a trader but I suppose the strategy would be staying out while the market is red. Waiting for short opportunities with patience. I might be wrong but I think holding with patience is a good idea.
Jim Neidhart

Activity: 6

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 03:48:34 AM

In terms of thinking of a good strategy for dealing with all the issues that arise in the market the most fundamental thing is patience. We see a lot of people panicking about the fact the market is downtrending and why it's taking so long to bounce back. But the thing is it is very normal for the market to have both good and bad terms to it as it's still growing. It has come a long way from 2009 and most of the old investors know the market will only grow from here on out. We'll just have to tough it out and see things through rather than panic about a little setback.
Jazmyn Salazar

Activity: 26

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 11:28:55 AM

Of course patience is a must for crypto exchange,actually in any. If the market is red, then the next thing is it'll emerge and rise. So, at that moment, the wit and risk taking guts is needed to invest in there to earn a lot.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: