Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:51:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: STRATEGY??  (Read 2380 times)
balfouri

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 12:13:35 PM

I want to ask traders. What strategy makes sense when looking at the crypto market situation that is red. Besides observing the charts and their movements, I think patience is really needed in this case.
Please share a little of your experience of trading successfully.

Thank you for your time.
I think the best strategy in trading is patience is the best way of success.As what my friends told me because he was a trader too.He also explain and convince me to joined on it.But not only in trading but also in selecting bounty campaign too.

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
bituperio

Activity: 208
Merit: 13

TRUSTED CARS ICO

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 01:03:54 PM

The best strategy now is to hodl what you have, since price is too low to sell, and don´t get into new ventures unless you see a clearly promising ICO like Trusted Cars.

__                 ☆☆☆ TrustedCar Flex │ Changing Car Ownership Forever ☆☆☆                  __
‗/l__l\__                                 Token Sale June up to 30% Bonus                               __/l__l\‗
╘Θ═╧═Θ.╛   WhitepaperLightpaperANN ThreadFacebookTwitterTelegram   ╘.Θ═╧═Θ╛
Miklight88
Copper Member

Activity: 238

GDZKVBV3L3JU5TFDBWMUMPZAHD3OSM2I3TAJRWPG7KU5U4UZCI

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 01:33:45 PM

There lot of strategy to be used for trading in making cool profit but many thing FA is more useful than TA so they prefer news to buy any token than watching the chart and know what could happen to any coin . But I will advice to learn little if TA and try to study some video about trading to know when and how to enter.
mechanic081971

Activity: 200

Zaydo

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 01:37:08 PM

Buy in low value and sell it when your investment gains profit. Then repeat.

Jr Member
(((    MARTKIST.org    )))     ►  Decentralized Anarchy!
►  Community Focus     ►  No Premine     ►  No IC
xianbits

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 01:44:21 PM

One thing I also look in the chart (well, it's not on the chart itself) is the buy orders. With huge buy orders, I can expect a price increase in no time, may it be a little price increase or a sudden pump. So, if the buy orders are lesser than the sell orders, expect the opposite to hapen.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▌                          ▐
▌      ███████████████     ▐
▌      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▐
▌      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▐
▌      █████████████▄      ▐
▌      ████      ▀███▌     ▐
▌      ████       ▐███     ▐
▌      ████      ▄███▌     ▐
▌      █████████████▀      ▐
▌      ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         ▐
▌      ████                ▐
▌      ████                ▐
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

ERSISTENCE
BUILDING THE BRIDGE ━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Protocol Powering
Next-Gen Financial Products
/            ━━━
Buy XPRT
\               ▄▄▄▄
          ▄██▀▀▀▀██▄
     ▄▄▄▄██▀      ▀██
  ▄██▀▀▀██▀        ▐█▌
 ██▀     █▀  ▄    ▄██
▐█▌        ▄██▄▄▄██▀
 ██▄      ▄██▀▀▀▀
  ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ 
     ▀▀▀▀   
DeFi

▄██▄  ▀████████▄
 ▄██▀▀██▄        ▀██▄
███    ▀██▄        ███
 ▀██▄    ▀██▄    ▄██▀
   ▀██▄    ▀██▄▄██▀
     ▀██▄    ▀██▀
       ▀██▄▄██▀
         ▀██▀
NFT

▄██▄
                  ▄██▀▀██▄
       ▄██▄     ▄██▀    ▀██▄
     ▄██▀▀██▄ ▄██▀        ▀██▄
   ▄██▀    █████            ▀██▄
 ▄██▀    ▄██▀ ▀██▄            ▀██▄
██▀    ▄███▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄
PoS

ANN | Twitter | Medium | GitHub
Reddit | YouTube | Discord
Telegram ANN | Telegram Community
thinkright
Copper Member

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 01:45:02 PM

If it's trending downwards, trade with the trend. Buy after retracement with some indicators as confirmation. Also stick to your plan and be descipline.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
andrej.safronov.1990

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 02:01:01 PM

I think right now the most profitable strategy is a short term investment. Selectively buying some altcoins and immediately put a sell order, but don't try to make money on the cheapest altcoins, I suggest you use the top 50 and not below.

★━━━━━━★  Z-POP DREAM ★━━━━━━★
★━GROW TALENT,CREATE STAR━★ (https://z-popdream.io/)
tramadols

Activity: 239
Merit: 100

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 02:09:11 PM

I want to ask traders. What strategy makes sense when looking at the crypto market situation that is red. Besides observing the charts and their movements, I think patience is really needed in this case.

Thank you for your time.

You can learn the current market pattern, especially at the beginning of the year until this month, the market pattern with bitcoin always persists in the range of $ 6k,
a little clue that you can take, you can do a short trade especially when the value falls like this. growth will occur but is temporary, simplified, but always has a level of difficulty

Benarand

Activity: 773

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 02:16:13 PM

There are a lot of nuances in trading, but I think that the most important strategy of a trader is to buy when a market is falling and sell when it grows.
Iykecollinz
Copper Member

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 02:16:21 PM

No particular strategy is a guaranteed, howe everyone at a particular point in time develops what works for him bases on choice and target and market situation. Crypto is very volatile but gives a lot of possibilities. Personally if it is about investment, if it is a truly good project coin with potential and still undervalued, I can invest and keep for long not minding if the values drop huge at a point or not, but normal trade situations with real capital teaches to always plan a take profit and stop loss during trade

LTCendmanagement

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 02:21:23 PM

for myself observing the development of crypto market trading, it is always up and down for myself, it is better to be patient for longer if indeed the next few months are still not increasing, I want to be patient, no matter how long, when I believe it will improve, besides that, I keep looking for info and often often.

Bitkoplak

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 02:26:39 PM

focus, don't be affected by chatting or inviting someone ... sure with your position, if you are affected, you will lose the opportunity to get profit, if you are sure to sell it, just sell it, don't wait too long
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 02:36:44 PM

focus, don't be affected by chatting or inviting someone ... sure with your position, if you are affected, you will lose the opportunity to get profit, if you are sure to sell it, just sell it, don't wait too long
It's all about how you decide and how you stand with your position, if you think that you are still the right directions holding is still good but if
you are also convince that you needed to sell even in a worse position you are just go and believe with your own assessment, relying with others
opinions most of the time just complicated the situations better to stick with your plans and have a strong balls to take the risk.
rufusBTC

Activity: 121

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 02:36:57 PM

In my opinion during bears too many people start to shorting btc or eth in mex. Because these kind of huge drops people can not making money via trading. They can wait until bottom or they can shorting.
my strategy is waiting until bottom and accumulating during dip.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 02:56:02 PM

Thank you for your time.
I have seeing some pattern in this market and one of the trading strategies I think will work best is buying low and selling high. Scaping is the right thing to do now in this bearish but stable market. Trading bitcoin and altcoins on a long term basic is not advisable now except you are among those that has large capital and you are ready to spend the next three to four years waiting! 
Patience and experience is actually needed now because of the ways these cryptocurrencies market behave.  For those that has long term investment strategies in mind,  I think buying and forget about the up and down of the market may be the best way of becoming rich in future.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 03:02:30 PM

Easy to say but hard to apply.

Gaining profit would be hard for those newbies if they don't have any guts to buy when the market is low. They tend to be scared away of it and won't do what others are telling them what to do. Strategies are there but the question is if they are going to do what we are suggesting them to do.
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 03:04:46 PM

An easy strategy when spoken, but when done, this is the hardest way to be found and maybe this is the reason the OP asked you. Someone will find it difficult when you want to start and make sure the price when he sees it is the lowest price or the price will go down again, as well as when selling. So a technique is needed to ensure that the decisions you make are based on theory, not through your passions, what is popular when trading is technical analysts and analyst fundamentals. If a trader has mastered the way these two techniques can be ascertained, the trade that he does will benefit.
qualitywork

Activity: 280
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 03:20:42 PM

In trading there is a simple strategy. But if the value is low and sell if it grows, currently the market has dumped so holding coins is the safe zone right now. Also don't Panic and sell wait for your day if you need profit.

ripple

Activity: 287
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 04:00:18 PM

Well, everyone has different strategies. But when the coins are red, never sell it, just keep them a little until the price rises again. In addition, we have to look at the chart and analyze the market when to sell at the best price. . Prices are also good for investment. When you have capital then invest now. is also a good opportunity to make a profit. Be patient when the market rises and sell them

team87 (OP)

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 09:48:51 PM

It is very hard to trade successfully in today's market conditions. My last successful trade deal was 263 days ago according to etherscan. I remember that I bought a big amount of some coin at Etherdelta just after ICO ending and when after 10 days it was listed in big exchange and I sold it. I bought it at 700 and sold at 3500 usd. And it was my last great deal in cryptomarket  Cry
If we think and are more careful, actually from that difficulty we will understand the process and make a new experience in our plan. It means taking the positive side or wisdom from a difficult situation, usually will get something valuable.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: