Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:45:05 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: STRATEGY??  (Read 2380 times)
DISPERADO

Activity: 686
Merit: 503

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 09:59:51 PM

If we think and are more careful, actually from that difficulty we will understand the process and make a new experience in our plan. It means taking the positive side or wisdom from a difficult situation, usually will get something valuable.

When markets are red - if you wanna risk and get a big income you must buy. On red markets usually you can make more profit neither green.

Ains_sama

Activity: 608
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 10:11:07 PM

the best strategy is to keep waiting when the market is bleeding. until the market stabilizes. and shows a Green candle. because you are right, it is best to be patient to trade and not easily affected by falling prices. see patterns, look at lines, read situations, find news about crypto. and please take a decision.
jvper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 10:13:03 PM

You need to have cold blood. Remember that you will witness many red days in your life. Don't make it the last one.
yanto@1977

Activity: 686

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 10:27:12 PM

I want to ask traders. What strategy makes sense when looking at the crypto market situation that is red. Besides observing the charts and their movements, I think patience is really needed in this case.
Please share a little of your experience of trading successfully.

Thank you for your time.

Never enter market with out basic knowledge ( risk, money management, method ) and trust no one. About patience you can learn by practice, trust no one meaning believe with your skill. When people fail with money management/ method they can survive but trust with other can make you bankrupt. One more thing, never repeat your mistakes again.

Vaniaayu

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 10:56:27 PM

scalping strategies that must be used, because as a trader we have to observe each chart, that is to be anticipated if the tokens or coins we buy experience the price of rising and falling immediately sold, because that will have very little risk
drmasa

Activity: 270
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 11:50:22 PM

First of all If you are losing money, remember what you did wrong, if necessary write it down. Keep calm and wait, dont look at cmc 100 times a day when market is red. Try to set alerts on Tradingview and dont get obsesed with it. If you get stuck in some coin, if its legit coin just hodl it, and if you got in some pump and dump scheme, just get out of it.
Rengga Jati

Activity: 2016
Merit: 646

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2018, 12:21:37 AM

Every trader will have different strategy. I personally have some strategies regarding to some different coins. First is buying the promising coins in red will make me get more profits after some moments and it rises. However, ensure that the coins have big volume and circulation on the market.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

vrabac68

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 12:40:28 AM

Trading is for me something that you need to be very careful because you can get burned very fast especially in this bear and stagnating market. Any time we can go up so fast that you can lose a lot of money
sherwinsamsung

Activity: 201
Merit: 1

GPTCash Weekly Airdrop: https://discord.gg/cujJP4k

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 01:18:31 AM

I want to ask traders. What strategy makes sense when looking at the crypto market situation that is red. Besides observing the charts and their movements, I think patience is really needed in this case.

Thank you for your time.

when you see all red for days, do not panic and sell your coins/tokens to the highest buy orders.  relax and keep calm.  research on the projects to see if there are announcements or news that leads to selloffs.  many speculators are sending wrong signals to give fear to people to sell off their coins.  they will silently put buy orders at very low prices.  once their buy orders are filled, they will give reverse signals, spreading good news and announcement to have the targeted coin regain it's price and possibly get higher.  this cycle goes on and on endlessly.

it is people's fear and greed that makes wise people gain money and weak people lose money.

▂▆●● SynchrotronCoin.com - Payment solution - Airdrops live NOW!●●▆▂
Bitcoincole

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 01:49:20 AM

Trading strategy this days are good most like when you select the newly coins are listed in the market like in a most popular market binance, cryptopia and coinbene which considerably a freshly and hype among other coins only. This is only chance you can make good profit out of bearish trend.
Lilmon

Activity: 475

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 01:58:45 AM

I'm not a professional trader, so someone more prepared can refute my answer, but what I do is observe the community of that currency in which I'm interested in trading, often come large releases like a new whitepaper or a milestone accomplished and events like that cause fluctuations in the currency that can be very profitable.
Dirk2017

Activity: 336

“Crypto Depository Receipts”

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 02:10:56 AM

I'm not a professional trader, so someone more prepared can refute my answer, but what I do is observe the community of that currency in which I'm interested in trading, often come large releases like a new whitepaper or a milestone accomplished and events like that cause fluctuations in the currency that can be very profitable.

If you are new about investing i recommend you to use the basic principle of investing which ih the buy, hodl and sell. Buy at the bottom price, then hodl it and wait to rise, if it rise sell it to earn profit. Trading is also nice strategy but need more time to do it.

fortelen

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 02:56:02 AM

special strategy in this case certainly understands the fundamental aspect is there for crypto. This is important because when saw an increase or decrease in some aspect that there would indeed be influenced. see it's sure this aspect will be essential to making informed decisions in step echoes its shape so as not to crypto.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
adibi12

Activity: 285

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 03:06:50 AM

there are so many who panic when they see the red Crypto price, without thinking they sell their assets directly for fear that a loss will occur, even though all prices will recover, that is why the price decline is common, the opportunity to buy a few coins and wait until the price will pump.

maydna

Activity: 2968
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 03:56:40 AM

Thank you for your time.

The main strategy when the crypto market is red is patient, no matter how long, we should stay calm and still analyze the market condition. And if somehow, we can find a good price to buy more then we can buy the coin. But if you think you are too afraid to see the price is going to go down again, then you don't have to do anything and only to wait for the price. I always check the market price and determine if there is one point so I can buy or sell my coins but of course, I will only sell if I can get profit.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
damar09

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 06:02:35 AM

indeed the main main patience and you don't forget to keep monitoring your monitor the best solution is to last for several hours or even a few days in my opinion it's a little effective

memecoin

Activity: 308

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 06:24:27 AM

Besides observing the charts and their movements, I think patience is really needed in this case.

Patience here, is the waiting for an opportunity or a terrible profit. Strategy must have patience to work, now shows that if patience is just a wait without strategy then you will lose heavy for this action.

Am I spamming? Report me!
nizamcc
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 06:30:46 AM

The strategy is quite simple, as bequeathed to us by the old traders. Buy when everyone sells, sell when everyone is buying. This is the best strategy for cryptocurrency.
Cuk0ng_bitc0in

Activity: 188
Merit: 17

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 06:47:01 AM

i will sell half my coin and waiting for what next coin move, up or down?, i will buy more when falling down
bestpikka

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 07:26:55 AM

besides being patient, of course, we must know about the good news about coins because so far the positive news has a great influence on the price of a coin, and the rest is experience and high flying hours in analyzing coins that have good potential is also very needed here.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: