Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 09:56:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: STRATEGY??  (Read 2378 times)
mummybtc

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 10:59:01 AM

Your ojective is not well stated, there are some traders what they do is to scrap trade and it doesn't matter the market movement because what they are after is a 1-2% profit, and soem people what they do is to margin trade which is different from what most people in the space are use to and very risky because you can lose most of your portfolio if the market go against you.
carrascos

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 11:03:31 AM

in a falling market, I always open a short trade, and in a growing market, long. everything is very simple Wink

◯●●●●●       OmniBazaar.com       ●●●●●◯
Shop without middlemen. Pay without bankers
drumamat

Activity: 1193
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 12:07:51 PM

I want to ask traders. What strategy makes sense when looking at the crypto market situation that is red. Besides observing the charts and their movements, I think patience is really needed in this case.
Please share a little of your experience of trading successfully.

Thank you for your time.
I do not think that the main strategy in trading is patience.Investors,participants of the bounty, but not traders should be tolerated.I think that the best strategy for trading is the constant monitoring of coins and tokens that produce different projects.I do not professionally engaged in trading, but a month ago I decided to try myself in trading.On small jumps the coins and tokens I have earned quite a good sum.So for successful trading, I advise you to constantly monitor not the coins and the projects that are behind them.And in General, the news background that surrounds the cryptocurrency.
marseille

Activity: 938

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 12:14:09 PM

Patience plays an important role undoubtedly. For each phase of the market has its own trading strategies. Now the market is in accumulation and now it makes sense to buy cheap alts
yavorskiy616

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 12:32:50 PM

Hi, my successful cryptocurrency trading strategy on the idex.market exchange. I put buy orders at a very low price and do not redeem other people's orders.
rozak

Activity: 1960
Merit: 273

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 12:42:33 PM

I want to ask traders. What strategy makes sense when looking at the crypto market situation that is red. Besides observing the charts and their movements, I think patience is really needed in this case.

Thank you for your time.
besides holding on to it, we can also take advantage of the situation to invest again because of the very cheap sockets. but with a note analyzing it first before deciding to invest in it.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Iamlegit4sure

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

💲

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 12:49:22 PM

I do not really think that there is a thing such a winning strategy, when it comes to cryptocurrencies. The only strategy I know is to hold my tokens and coins and hope for the best. The best being a world where cryptocurrencies are widely used and widely accepted as a mean of payment and as a store of value. Selling, buying and trading in general is too risky and too wild right now, and I don't think that any strategy could be applied. It all comes down to luck and to a lot of factors we cannot control

Runbitup

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 12:53:08 PM

Patience plays an important role undoubtedly. For each phase of the market has its own trading strategies. Now the market is in accumulation and now it makes sense to buy cheap alts

agree, now the best strategy is to hold coins that are held or buy potential coins at cheap prices, and in my opinion a good coin to buy now is EOS. now exchanging coins that don't have the potential to rise with other coins is also a good choice.
Japinat

Activity: 2982
Merit: 681

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 01:22:04 PM

agree, now the best strategy is to hold coins that are held or buy potential coins at cheap prices, and in my opinion a good coin to buy now is EOS. now exchanging coins that don't have the potential to rise with other coins is also a good choice.

I wish we all know what coin will rise and will not so we can get rid of it.
Being an investor with limited capital, we should be wise enough to study the market and a specific coin we want to buy so our chances
of being profitable will increase. Nothing is impossible here because we have seen some good achievement in the past on the entire market.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
sorrros

Activity: 954
Merit: 104

ludenaprotocol.io

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 01:27:28 PM

Thank you for your time.
You can do daily trading to cumulate your Bitcoins. Shortly, you buy with Bitcoin some altcoins and after altcoin price growth you sell altcoin into Bitcoin.
I personally trade with Cryptohopper - automated trading bot, I trade on Binance because there are almost no fees. It costs only 49USD per month and it saves you time. SO consider it Wink.

► LudenaProtocol ◄ ♦️ A Gamified Social Platform for Worldwide Gamers ♦️ ► LudenaProtocol ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Instagram|Whitepaper
BravO_o

Activity: 532
Merit: 165

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 01:36:32 PM

Thank you for your time.
Even with the red market, traders may have different strategies. At the same time, you need to analyze all the charts and already make a decision
tranquangvinh

Activity: 546

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 01:47:00 PM

I don't usually trade cyprocurrency but I usually hold it , When you hold  , you have to choose  potential crypto, if its price continues to fall , you have to buy more , that means you don't ''put all your eggs into a basket '' .
hovrah

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 01:48:20 PM

Thank you for your time.
Even with the red market, traders may have different strategies. At the same time, you need to analyze all the charts and already make a decision
If the coin figures are more or less stable, that's good. If the cost of cryptocurrency periodically soars, and then drops sharply - most likely, manipulators are involved in it, and users simply do not have real demand for it.
HabiebRiziq

Activity: 966
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 03:01:35 PM

Thank you for your time.
When the red market certainly holds your coins is the right decision because everyone certainly does not want to sell it and get a loss. It takes patience and don't panic when you see prices falling further, continue to analyze to predict the possibility that will happen in the future if you think there is no hope of it, so you can sell it to cut bigger losses.
Bittalk12

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 09:47:59 PM

My indicators when investing to an altcoin during bloody market is doing fundamental analysis and read crypto related news as much as I can that may drive the market. Searching for a partnership airdrops, exchange listing or an update from that altcoin you wanted to invest with also is helpful when taking a profit. You may also try to read weekly price chart at coinmarketcap for you to be able to analyze on which price to enter and to sell that altcoin. In short, doing your own research is the best key to earn in cryptocurrency, instead of relying to others advise, start learning from your own ups and downs experiences in trading.
HomuHomu

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 10:09:36 PM

Just to be pacient, have strong mentality and sometimes try to predict. Grin Grin
blockdragon

Activity: 189
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 11:10:15 PM

There are lots of strategy as much as you can not count and everyone use its own mine is buy when it is cheap and i use it because it brings lots of profits to me and also one more thing i am not sure if it s can be called a strategy but i think the key of this game is patience so it is extremely important if we can manage our stress and be patient i think everything after that will be okay and with better life.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
bep42

Activity: 910

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 11:09:02 AM

Learn a technical analysis; it works very well in the crypto market. Fundamental analysis isn’t so good here, but it can be partially applied.
farlack
Legendary

Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 11:13:02 AM

There are so much guides and tips in trading that you may use or call a strategy.

But I think, one of the main thing to consider is the hype; either because of their new development or because of the current news and issues.
Not all news can raise the rate of cryptocurrency, you need to start from strong news, releases, launch of the platform, etc
cryptic4000

Activity: 451

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 11:17:53 AM

Thank you for your time.
That strategy is the patience and the right choice of potential altcoins for long-term investment. One of them will be EOS, Bitcoin and NEO. That is the great altcoins you should buy and hold now. now its price is quite cheap. You just set a profit goal and follow the plan. that's the best strategy.

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: