Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:39:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: STRATEGY??  (Read 2378 times)
bongbong2014

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 03:38:16 AM

One thing is for sure that no trader has failed yet. So every strategy is not as sure and appropriate for you, you need to choose the right strategy and decide for yourself when trading.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tomboi

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 03:43:13 AM

To be able to produce the best decision, the first step is to be able to manage patience. With a calm heart and a positive mind, you will not feel panic and rush. The right strategy to apply now is to continue to stick to the coins that you believe in. Not all coins you believe in, you must first check the quality and prospects of the coin. In addition, you can hunt lots of coins for your investment.
Atang Sulaeman

Activity: 910
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 04:02:15 AM

the best strategy is to prepare mentally do not let us fall by seeing the situation of the
market that has dropped dramatically, surviving is an easy thing to do, always optimistic that every altcoin will rise again.
danfred

Activity: 304
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 09:49:27 AM

When you do nothing, you earn nothing, you lose a lot, so you when you see the market is red, you should be ready for it and have a clear plan.
der_troll

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 09:53:14 AM

Margin trading is the best way to increase your portfolio even on the falling market. But please be careful, do not start trading or even use margin trading, if you do not have enough experience in this industry.
Downloaded

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 10:11:54 AM

I want to ask traders. What strategy makes sense when looking at the crypto market situation that is red. Besides observing the charts and their movements, I think patience is really needed in this case.
Please share a little of your experience of trading successfully.

Thank you for your time.

When the market went red for the first time, I was buying a lot of tokens, but now I regret such descision, because now I lost a lot and I will not recover.
Amakulax

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 10:14:54 AM

Patient, dont over trade nor buy things you are not sure at and just based on hype or you just heard about recently
ryanfromrethink

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 08:26:06 AM

I want to ask traders. What strategy makes sense when looking at the crypto market situation that is red. Besides observing the charts and their movements, I think patience is really needed in this case.

Thank you for your time.

Patience does not work in such market. You need to act and you need to act fast. Otherwise, there is no point in trying to make something profitable.
Japinat

Activity: 2968
Merit: 680

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 02:25:05 AM

Thank you for your time.

Patience does not work in such market. You need to act and you need to act fast. Otherwise, there is no point in trying to make something profitable.
It's on a case to case situation, patience is still one of the most important strategy in crypto especially if you are a long term investor.
As long as you choose the right coin to store, their value will grow overtime because the team will continue to develop the project, they understands that price is just temporary and it could change anytime, but with great development, the value will consistently appreciate.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
wahyu5

Activity: 729
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 02:33:52 AM

When the crypto market is red, it is better to hold the crypto we have patiently, but also if possible to buy some crypto, then buy according to our financial capabilities. For that for me, the best strategy is to buy when prices go down, sell when there are profits, and do it continuously with patience and intelligence in analyzing crypto price movements, so we will always benefit through crypto investments that we do, and avoid the risk of losses may occur through this investment.
retnoanjani

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2018, 02:48:11 AM

Every trader must have their own strategies, some like to buy when the market is red and some don't. The most appropriate strategy is based on experience, so traders who are seniors will definitely be calmer in making decisions, the experience is everything. Well, I like it when I see a lot of walls, competition between the wall and buying wall. If it's too late to buy, I will wait for a correction.

inanilujimi

Activity: 1862
Merit: 259

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 02:59:03 AM

must know the strength of the trend that occurs on the altcoin that you want to invest, the altcoin must have a good popularity for crypto fans.
Amberum

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 03:15:11 AM

I tried many strategies, found that best is elliott wave analysis, most exact result compared to other methods - especially in crypto market, because it very small.
shooleh

Activity: 616

Personal Text: Revolusi industri erotis di Blockc

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 03:29:03 AM

Observe the movement of sales charts and if the price is red, it's better to buy coins. The market is now red and good for investing. Always in the market, if it's green, we make a strategy to sell coins.

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
Cam Calvin

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 04:03:38 AM

Observe the movement of sales charts and if the price is red, it's better to buy coins. The market is now red and good for investing. Always in the market, if it's green, we make a strategy to sell coins.
often monitor market movements to make it easier for you to take action and which will be the best. now the market is unstable and often goes up and down in my opinion next year there will be changes in the market for the better, so now you buy lots of coins and some invest because you can make big profits. You also need to be vigilant in taking any action because Crypto can also make you fall.
Rrtt

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 04:08:11 AM

It is not easy trading in the bloodbath as all is dipping. If you have bought some coins which continue to drops then better to hold on to it for some as it will come back to that original price later on, believe me as i experienced that one.
elzjmirra

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 04:50:57 AM

The strategy I use is daily trading and investing in coins that promise will last a long time. Daily trading, in my opinion, is very good because crypto prices are not stable so prices easily change up and down. But this requires your accuracy to make quick choices.
andra73

Activity: 430

terra-credit.com

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 04:55:47 AM

The strategy I use is daily trading and investing in coins that promise will last a long time. Daily trading, in my opinion, is very good because crypto prices are not stable so prices easily change up and down. But this requires your accuracy to make quick choices.
I also agree with you, daily trading can get a hefty profit for us every day. but I don't do it again after the fall of the market yesterday. because of the daily trade volume requires larger markets to be able to benefit. If the market moves slowly it will be hard finding an advantage.

► TerraCredit ◄ ♦ TerraCredit - An Effective Alternative To Cash Since 2018 ♦ ► TerraCredit ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂| ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
mandor

Activity: 1638
Merit: 260

Trphy.io

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2018, 05:04:50 AM

Thank you for your time.
if you see the market conditions getting red then patience is needed in trading, waiting for the right time to buy or sell. this strategy is very simple but very powerful to deal with the red market conditions so as not to get a loss. of course patience is the key to success in trading because without that you will only waste time and not get any profit.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
itasannah

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 06:55:58 AM

The market condition of crypto coins this year is very difficult to make a profit. I myself often make mistakes in buying coins. When my coins are bought in red market conditions, the coins will drop in price. And now I prefer to be patient and buy coins that have potential and I will sell when the coin prices soar.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: