Bitcoin Forum
August 16, 2024, 08:20:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for a C++ Developer  (Read 432 times)
glynbueso (OP)

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 07:14:55 AM
Last edit: October 28, 2018, 06:25:30 PM by glynbueso

Hi guys, DeepOnion is looking for more developers to expand the team. We are working on several features at the same time, but we are looking for more people to assign some developments.

What are we looking for?:

* C++ Developer
* Experience in Blockchain
* Active Github

We prefer people that wants to improve the project and take care of it. DeepOnion wants to take the privacy to the next level and we aim to be one of the most used coins by companies and common persons through our special features like DeepVault, DeepSend, plugins and more.

PM me if you are interested.

Thanks!
glynbueso (OP)

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 06:29:16 PM

Text updated Smiley
e_pak_consultant

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 12:46:47 PM

Please email me the your requirement
at e_pak_consultant@yahoo.com
icosonar

Activity: 381
Merit: 1

Blockchain Development & Consulting Service

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 01:08:13 PM

We are a group of experienced blockchain developers. we can help you. Ping us on the telegram @csnakur for the further discussion.

We have 350+ 5* Rated Reviews on Freelance Platform.
DM me for the Link of Freelance platform.
Ignore the Freeloaders' (Fuckers') fake Reviews!
glynbueso (OP)

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 03:13:22 PM

PM sent to both users.

Looking for more interested people to join the team Smiley
glynbueso (OP)

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 03:42:58 AM

UP!
glynbueso (OP)

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 06:22:33 AM

Still looking for more developers! It´s a great opportunity to join a useful and real project with a lot of developments coming! Don´t miss this chance!
glynbueso (OP)

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 02:40:19 AM

Upppppp
glynbueso (OP)

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 05:21:21 AM

UPPPPPPPP
Developerx11

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2018, 08:14:50 AM

I might help you out on specific tasks or problems but I'm interested at all in your community.
glynbueso (OP)

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 05:29:58 PM

I might help you out on specific tasks or problems but I'm interested at all in your community.

Sounds good. Can you pm me your github profile and your skills please? Thanks!
glynbueso (OP)

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 04:19:01 PM

We have some people in mind but we need more people to take a final decision. Looking for more PMs!
sciforma

Activity: 81
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 04:37:57 PM

Would you like to pm me detail of your project
glynbueso (OP)

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 03:30:43 PM

Would you like to pm me detail of your project

PM sent. Thanks for the interest.
Developerx11

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 04:05:12 PM

I would like to correct my first message, I'm not interested at all in your community.

Even more, I prefer my anonymicy, as so, there is no GitHub public for random people as you.

It is not only a person working with us. We are more than 10+ developers. There's nothing we can do
glynbueso (OP)

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 01:16:46 PM

I would like to correct my first message, I'm not interested at all in your community.

Even more, I prefer my anonymicy, as so, there is no GitHub public for random people as you.

It is not only a person working with us. We are more than 10+ developers. There's nothing we can do

Well, next time check what you write. We are not interested in people that don´t care about our community.
Developerx11

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2018, 07:13:50 PM

Well, next time check what you write. We are not interested in people that don´t care about our community.

Ok. It happens to have typos as I am not paying a lot of attention to these type of messages.

Regarding your project, good luck with it. But the community is not the answer or solution
glynbueso (OP)

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 04:31:52 PM

Ok. It happens to have typos as I am not paying a lot of attention to these type of messages.

Regarding your project, good luck with it. But the community is not the answer or solution

No problem. We just want to take care of the people that believes and uses the features of the project.

Thanks!
ThinkinXYZ

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2018, 08:19:54 PM

No problem. We just want to take care of the people that believes and uses the features of the project.

Thanks!

DeveloperX11 is a scammer, do not deal with him.
He even locked his own thread and unlocks it again to make sure others cant post warnings.
Developerx11

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2018, 07:35:06 AM

Thanks!

DeveloperX11 is a scammer, do not deal with him.
He even locked his own thread and unlocks it again to make sure others cant post warnings.

My thread is unlocked dear. Do something else with your life.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: