Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 10:14:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How is bitcoin this year  (Read 1268 times)
yogaxx (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 09:22:44 AM

Good evening, I have a few questions with the current state of bitcoin, whether in 2019 bitcoin will rise again or decrease, the question I made is based on the number of ico and selfdrops starting to develop, Huh Huh Huh

in this case whether the altcoin will follow the movement of Bitcoin or even bitcoin will lose,

people will still choose Bitcoin as a coin investment or choose altcoin as a short-term investment ..

we see next year .. Grin Grin Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Memeicomel

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 10:50:30 AM

Good evening, I have a few questions with the current state of bitcoin, whether in 2019 bitcoin will rise again or decrease, the question I made is based on the number of ico and selfdrops starting to develop, Huh Huh Huh

in this case whether the altcoin will follow the movement of Bitcoin or even bitcoin will lose,

people will still choose Bitcoin as a coin investment or choose altcoin as a short-term investment ..

Bitcoin on each year undergo development into its growth which generates more profit.
so Bitcoin on changing this year because of the progress of the year the previous year that foster a sense of trust with the presence of Bitcoin.
so much trust that owned the Bitcoin into profit by having the Bitcoin.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
visionE2

Activity: 616
Merit: 118

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 11:21:12 AM

Of course it will be, bitcoin will take recover again to the highest price..
I think your thinking is reversed because most people use bitcoin for long-term investments and usually use altcoin for their short-term investments,
pundit

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 11:39:06 AM

Common crowed will still invest in Bitcoin as compared to altcoins, Bitcoin is currently is sideways trend after downtrend so chances of decreasing its value much from here are very low, big whales will be entering in Bitcoin shortly and price will start to rise, people associated with blockchain or crypto projects will look for small altcoins with high chances of growth so that their money grows faster than Bitcoin, this is my personal analysis as per my experience in cryptocurrencies.

EZ365TM        REVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM 
WHITEPAPER INVESTOR pitch   |   Telegram   |  Twitter   |   Facebook   |
[   PLAY      TRADE      LEARN   ]
jembengalwaystrue

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 11:44:21 AM

Yup, from some people who have played Bitcoin from last year surely will be waiting for this moment again, as we know, the turn of the year is a wonderful moment for Bitcoin players, we hope, hopefully like last year it will return green
Shatterlean22

Activity: 350
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 11:46:38 AM

Every year bitcoin struggles and in the every end it always wins ,rising and dropping of bitcoin is normal ,not even bitcoin alone but all other coins in general,it will rise and it will fall in price ,this is not a problem at all ,so far bitcoin has been stable and I'm intrigued about it ,the next rise will just be so huge than the ones we saw previously

storichain.io ❂ Storichain Official Bounty Campaign
• ● START: 25 JUNE 2019 ● • (https://storichain.io)
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 11:46:51 AM

Many ICO right now doesn't reach their hard and soft cap right now and worst because of the bearish markets it will still continue to plummets and many investors will think twice before engaging with ICO's, So bitcoin will highly unlikely going to lose to Altcoins,

But Bitcoins price this year will be very indecisive it may increase but to an extent of only $7000 mark only I really think we can not have any bull run this year just like what many in the community are expecting, I really like for the price of bitcoin to be on a more accurate movement even if it is at a slow pace but is a more accurate manner just like in the saying of slowly but surely, We can be sure with the current price bitcoin may land.
princestan

Activity: 30

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 12:07:47 PM

I think after all, bitcoin will still normalize because it remains the arrow head of all coins. 
Cryptoreflector_666

Activity: 728
Merit: 24

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 12:12:19 PM

2019 will be a key year for bitcoin and in many ways a turning point. Even the crazy pump that was in December 2017 may not seem so big compared to 2019. Now the attention of the media and small fish is directed to the other side of bitcoin and therefore the market reversal is simply not avoided at this stage. I advise you now to buy in full and keep your ears open, that would not miss the Golden moment.

5ensei

Activity: 728
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 12:18:01 PM

There are a few things that can pump bitcoin in 2019, one is an ETF approval but to be honest I wouldn't hold too much hope for that one. The other one is the bakkt which is more likely to happen, and will result in a nice bull run of sorts.

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
Btcjunpitz18

Activity: 160
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 12:24:21 PM

Well, bitcoin is really had a bad year this year because the value is dropping consistently.
hsyncl

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2018, 12:28:49 PM

In 2019, I think we will be at least twice as good as we are now. It took a bit longer to recover the bitcoin, but next time we will get our return.

│      H U B R I S O N E      │▐▐  Your Cryptocurrency Friendly Digital Bank   ▌▌
│    ◆    Equity share crowdfund    ◆    Tokens    ◆    Built with Stellar & OMG    ◆    1,000+ Members    ◆    │
▐▐    Whitepaper    ▌▌       Telegram       │       Twitter       │       Instagram       │       LinkedIn       │
aris av
Copper Member

Activity: 409
Merit: 1

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 12:30:16 PM

Bitcoin is still the main one, and even in bad market conditions, there are no other coins that can shift bitcoin. I still believe in bitcoin and remain hodl because bitcoin will grow even higher, and therefore bitcoin is still the best choice for investment.

antonhuda

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 12:35:06 PM

I think bitcoin is better this year and still has a safe value, even though there isn't a big explosion this year but it still provides good value. For those who feel the loss with bitcoin because they are too late to invest in the form of bitcoin, and to get profit it is better to be patient.
Dana-pasar

Activity: 167
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 12:37:05 PM

although this year the decline of bitcoin is very sharp but bitcoin is still leading in crypto, and like in the past year, bitcoin is really going to increase later this year .

[tengah] [url = https: //www.4art-technologies.com] ═══▦▦═══  4ARTECHNOLOGIES [/ b] ═══▦▦═══
 ICO TOKEN SALE IS SEKARANG BUKA UNTUK INVESTOR [
mahekfatimag

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

The Smart Mining Company: Swiss Alps Energy

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2018, 12:41:41 PM

Bitcoin is different than any other coin in the market. Bitcoin is the base of all the coins. This year, however so many news to come in positive way but it is still in the range bound from the previous 3 to 4 months between $6000 - $6500. The breakout will lead the price to the new level of price.

Bitcoin has a great future. It will increase the value but when it is hard to tell. I hope you will see a bull in the last couple of months i.e., november and december. I believe, Q4, 2019 might be a good bull run for cryptocurrency.

❒ SWISS ALPS ▬ MINING & ENERGY ▬ ❒
The Smart Mining Company
 █  Get a piece of COLD 6 220 238 SAM █
BrewMaster
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1292

There is trouble abrewing

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 01:55:42 PM

I made is based on the number of ico and selfdrops starting to develop,

bitcoin price does not depend on ICOs or any other shitcoin that is created in the altcoin market. it may take some effects from time to time when the situation is severe over there like a massive dump going on, but generally there is no effects.

people will still choose Bitcoin as a coin investment or choose altcoin as a short-term investment
to choose altcoins you need to be a day trader, an experienced one.

There is a FOMO brewing...
krassy

Activity: 476
Merit: 19

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2018, 02:08:36 PM

If you remember that two years ago bitcoin cost $ 500, and now it is fixed at the level of 6000-7000 dollars, then there is no doubt that its price will stay at the same level and even show growth. In any case, there is no reason to doubt its value.
Rafiqul

Activity: 1358
Merit: 10

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 02:13:18 PM

Every year bitcoin struggles and in the every end it always wins ,rising and dropping of bitcoin is normal ,not even bitcoin alone but all other coins in general,it will rise and it will fall in price ,this is not a problem at all ,so far bitcoin has been stable and I'm intrigued about it ,the next rise will just be so huge than the ones we saw previously
I agree with you. The price of bitcoin is always fluctuate. It is the nature of bitcoin. Nonetheless i think this year bitcoin is stable and quite.

jake zyrus

Activity: 798
Merit: 121

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 02:20:31 PM

although this year the decline of bitcoin is very sharp but bitcoin is still leading in crypto, and like in the past year, bitcoin is really going to increase later this year .
Yeah this year bitcoin value is decline so much but all cryptocurrency only bitcoin is always on top value. And I think this coming year bitcoin will rise and give us good profit so it's better to calm and patient to wait.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: