Bitcoin Forum
July 30, 2024, 07:06:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: People are Calm!!  (Read 1747 times)
$9million

Activity: 140
Merit: 6

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 10:06:23 PM

Yes the reason being that if you really trust bitcoin, you don't have to worry at all. Whether prices are low or not, you still believe bitcoin will survive and generate the profit you still need.
crossabdd
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 10:16:57 PM

between 2014 to the end of 2017 bitcoin users can be calm. they followed the flow of prices, reaching the peak of the $ 20k price at the end of 2017. but after that it went down again to date at $ 6-7K. but why do they not believe in bitcoin anymore. they consider bitcoin dead. Bitcoin fraud is a lot since I got to know bitcoin. but one's intelligence is greater. why must be triggered on big profits without work. remember bitcoin will pump in time. and at this time it is not difficult.
maxilopez

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 10:20:26 PM

I am sure that from January we will see a new influx of investors into this market and we will be able to really see another good wave of growth

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
samycoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 10:23:25 PM

People are calm, but slowly some of us are loosing their cool. With the increasing number of crypto scams, few countries putting a ban on crypto currencies and the stagnant price of BTC at 6-7k mark, it has been a tough and tiring year for Bitcoiners!! I mean last year was fun, with bitcoin hitting 20k. I wonder when BTC will stand up again and bring back the glorious days. Hoping for the best.. Cheers
Your right people stay calm even the price of bitcoin is on stable price and we don't know what will be next price but let's hope that bitcoin will move up so every body is happy and make a good profit.

[   N O M I N E X   ]        EXCHANGE       ◥        telegram      facebook      twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)         in         T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
Firefox07

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 10:50:04 PM

Only people who believed in cryptocurrencies are calm today. But those people who are loosing their money because they invest when the price is too high are loosing their calmness. We can do now is to believe that this down karket will be over soon.

Surge_Dev

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 10:50:18 PM

I think it is great when people can be calm otherwise if you lose patience you won't be able to earn much. to my mind, it is better to make reasonable decisions not being guided by panic
sarul
Copper Member

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 11:04:27 PM

Only people who believed in cryptocurrencies are calm today. But those people who are loosing their money because they invest when the price is too high are loosing their calmness. We can do now is to believe that this down karket will be over soon.
I see that, there aren't many who seem calm for now. It's not easy to be in the crypto world. I think we can understand it, how the feel if experience it, losing thousands of dollars because the market continues to deteriorate, It's a dilemma.
Marbelli

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 11:04:59 PM

it is likely that this may never happen because people do not trust cryptovalts anymore

EndChain - Complete logistical solution for all markets and supply chains
ICO Start: Dec 1, 2018 (https://endchain.io/)
Lomberjack

Activity: 384
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 01:42:25 AM

The big drop is affecting all the users and the investors, also the holders. But some people are srill calm and are believing that it will recover next year and much bigger.
xtrump101

Activity: 267
Merit: 11

$onion

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2018, 01:54:51 AM

The good days are coming back. I am very sure of that. We just have to endure and keep the hope high . now we have to face the cleansing and washing of this present time for a greater tomorrow for then entire crypto space.
me too i just dont know why though the market dipped a lil bit but im so bullish than ever before compared to dipped on the previous month, there must be something behind this, maybe the goodnews thats keep coming for bitcoin makes us more bullish regardless the price but with the adoption of the tech itselt and the coming maintream.
wahyu wida

Activity: 826

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 02:07:27 AM

The big drop is affecting all the users and the investors, also the holders. But some people are srill calm and are believing that it will recover next year and much bigger.
many hope to reach the end of this year, until next year. i think more and more people are frustrated, because until this month there has been no bullish sign. we must be calm so that market does not get worse
Vernfwiles

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 03:05:32 AM

The good days are coming back. We just have to endure and keep the hope high. Now we have to face the cleansing and washing of this present time for a greater tomorrow for then entire crypto space.
Iambatman

Activity: 171
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 03:14:54 AM

Me too im hoping for the best i know it will maybe not this year. People go panic sell I missed the days of dec 2017 all of the coin was gone high up
nagobinga

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 03:16:07 AM

People who are calm must focus on goals compared to people who are restless and one more thing calm people focus more on the games that are out there.
blocklancer8

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2018, 03:54:08 AM

If a lot of fraud occurs in Crypto then we should not put all the money we have into it. For a matter of price, everyone knows that bitcoin is not always above, there is always a turnaround that sometimes makes us a little surprised. Don't worry about value - there must be a good day for bitcoin that makes users proud because unnoticed bitcoin is growing rapidly to all walks of life.

kaasy.ai        Artificial Intelligence Algorithms on Blockchain                                               Knowledge As A Service +
                        Public ICO is live!        BUY KAAS TOKEN NOW                                         Distributed Infrastructure As A Service
Whitepaper     Telegram     2-Pages Paper     Twitter     Facebook     Discord     BTC ANN          = Plug-and-play skills, on demand
bdc2343

Activity: 296
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 06:31:21 AM

People are calm, but slowly some of us are loosing their cool. With the increasing number of crypto scams, few countries putting a ban on crypto currencies and the stagnant price of BTC at 6-7k mark, it has been a tough and tiring year for Bitcoiners!! I mean last year was fun, with bitcoin hitting 20k. I wonder when BTC will stand up again and bring back the glorious days. Hoping for the best.. Cheers

This is just the current situation of the BTC that it is very low compared to the price of 20k. But just now a few months ago, a lot of sources are coming to believe that bitcoin will once again come back and possibly overtake the 20k price tag. And I'm waiting for it to happen, and do you wait with me?

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
Nikolas Brown

Activity: 21

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 04:54:28 PM

Those who know the market properly are less likely to panic or loose their cool. And it is a good thing for the people to remain calm. People make maore mistakes when they panic. Hopefully the Price of the BItcoin will rise sooner rather than later.
barota

Activity: 1176
Merit: 286

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 05:10:25 PM

altcoins have lost a lot of their value , The market is full of false news.
When the value of bitcoin  increased to 19,000 In a very short time People are not convinced
And therefore must be calm!!
Bustart

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 10:22:22 PM

altcoins have lost a lot of their value , The market is full of false news.
When the value of bitcoin  increased to 19,000 In a very short time People are not convinced
And therefore must be calm!!
I think lot of people nowadays learned a good lesson after all because of the obvious news coming from fake media around the internet. And if this never happened I guess the bull run successfully meet a good expectations despite of the bearush market. People nowadays stayed calm and started to learn everything in cryptocurrency.

▄▄▄█▄
   ▄▄███ ▄▄███████ ███▄▄
  █████▀████████████▐████
   ▀▀▀  █▄██▄▄██▄██ ▀▀▀
     ▄███▀██▀▀██▀███▄
 ▄███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▄
███████████▄▄▄▄███████████
 ███  ▀███▀▀██▀▀███▀  ████
█████                 ████
  ████  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██  ███
   ████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████
    ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
.DopeDoge...The Token That Revolutionized..
..The Weed Industry.................
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ▐██████
███████ ▌    ███ ▌   ▐██████
███████ █▌    █ █▌   ▐██████
███████ ██▌    ██▌   ▐██████
███████ ███▌  ███▌   ▐██████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
normanz
Copper Member

Activity: 327

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 06:50:26 PM

Bitcoin dropped and many panicked with this condition, no need to panic and remain calm, just be patient because in the future the market will be able to recover. Bitcoin is not always an instant way to get profits, it all depends on market conditions, and because of that you have to be able to calm down through this situation and will arrive where you can benefit from bitcoin.

HASHBON ROCKET
CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: