Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 06:12:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin's Satoshi Nakamoto PDF Italian Translation Complete!  (Read 1685 times)
jimbobway (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1304
Merit: 1014

View Profile
November 01, 2011, 10:19:33 PM

Thanks to user "lamec" for the Italian translation of Satoshi Nakamoto's original PDF.  Here is the translation:

https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&pid=explorer&chrome=true&srcid=0B1UsG65HCLkuMjA3Mzk2ZTUtYjQ4Ni00MjEyLTgzN2ItMjI3ODU0M2Y4MGUx&hl=en_US&pli=1

If you are Italian I need help spreading the word on this important document.  You can also access this document at bitcoinblogger.com.

Thanks!

If you would like to help out with translations pick your language by going here:

http://crowdin.net/project/bitcoin

Once the text translation is complete I can help converting it to PDF.
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
damnek

Activity: 614
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 01, 2011, 10:30:29 PM

I don't really get this project. People who are able to understand the contents of the original Bitcoin paper also very likely know English I'd say..
jimbobway (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1304
Merit: 1014

View Profile
November 01, 2011, 10:33:11 PM

I don't really get this project. People who are able to understand the contents of the original Bitcoin paper also very likely know English I'd say..

I get this a lot but it is my personal belief that more people would less likely think it is a scam if they understood the basics of how it worked.  Right now if you didn't know English it takes a bit of faith to believe in bitcoin.
HorseRider
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 02, 2011, 01:24:12 PM

This kind of answer partly answers the question why bitcoin is not popular yet. It's because the people who already understand bitcoin do not know the importance of user experience. For a Italian people, it's far more comfortable to read in Italian than English, even if he is good at English.

And lots of the service developed by the community are very weird. You need to understand lots of computer skills to use the products.

shit.

16SvwJtQET7mkHZFFbJpgPaDA1Pxtmbm5P
lamec

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 04, 2011, 11:25:36 AM

damnek,

you are wrong.

the diffusion of the bitcoin system can be greatly increased by making it EASIER to understand.

this project of jim is a great idea, and i wish there were more people involved in spreading the concept.
JeffK

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

I never hashed for this...

View Profile
November 05, 2011, 08:12:38 AM

God knows Europe needs another volatile currency. Good work.
wareen
Millionaire
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1001

Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

View Profile
November 05, 2011, 09:30:50 AM

God knows Europe needs another volatile currency. Good work.
Having two volatile currencies is not a bad thing if they are somewhat inversely correlated.

▄▄▀▀▄▄
    ▄▄▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀▄▄
▄▄▀▀▄▄█████▄████▄▄▀▀▄▄
█▀▀█▄█████████████
█▄▄████▀   ▀██████
███████     █▄████
█████▀█▄   ▄██████
█▄█████▌   ▐█████
█████▀█     ██████
██▄███████████████
▀▀▄▄▀▀█████▀████▀▀▄▄▀▀
    ▀▀▄▄▀▀██▀▀▄▄▀▀