Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 06:38:07 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Some coins are removing from coinmarketcap?  (Read 17515 times)
hell_slayer

Activity: 728
Merit: 139

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2018, 12:00:02 PM

In order to get listed on coinmarketcap, a coin must have constant trading volumes not below a certain level. It is logical to assume that if during a certain period of time daily trading volumes are equal to zero, then the coin can be delisted from coinmarketcap .
qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 12:02:17 PM

Well if a coin is only trading at one exchange and that exchange also delists it maybe due to low volume, technical errors or low activity then eventually coinmarketcap will also delist it because they only list actively traded coins.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Xetonica

Activity: 706
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 12:12:54 PM

Maybe they are removing because are not totally active in CMC or don't have enough value.
So that's why they remove and replace another coins on the CMC.
brenzosa

Activity: 162
Merit: 1

GPTCash Weekly Airdrop: https://discord.gg/YHngU9x

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 12:40:50 PM

I noticed some coins are removing from the coinmarketcap and some from specific exchange. I don't understand how the coin vanishing.Could anyone give me some reasons why coins are removing?

Maybe those coins belong to projects that are left behind by their developers and all exchanges delist the said coins.
Olatunjex

Activity: 1064
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 12:40:58 PM

They are delisting coin which have no trade movement for long time and what is the usefulness of coin which price market history can't be tracked on coinmarketcap, it is better they are delisted on cmc platform.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
Yamifoud

Activity: 2786
Merit: 518

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 12:43:29 PM

Maybe they are removing because are not totally active in CMC or don't have enough value.
So that's why they remove and replace another coins on the CMC.
We can consider that also(inactive) but I may think that some exchanges are removing some invaluable coin market which they couldn't used it anymore. A lot of coins flooded in different exchanges which isn't growing or moving and their is no used if they keep on holding with them rather than to clean them up and replace with other potential coin.
nthere

Activity: 229
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 12:44:18 PM

There are lots of scam coins that had listed on cmc already. Time will eliminate scams from cmc.
Exchanges delist coins if they don't produce enough volume.
OK Con De

Activity: 50
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 12:48:04 PM

I'm not sure about this, coinmarketcap has no information about delisting coins. Do you know what coins are delisted?
haidangtp

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 12:53:29 PM

I noticed some coins are removing from the coinmarketcap and some from specific exchange. I don't understand how the coin vanishing.Could anyone give me some reasons why coins are removing?

I have heard about some of the reasons that coin was removed from the CMC. I do not confirm what is correct, but perhaps those coins do not meet the requirements of coinmarketcap.
elcoblast

Activity: 390
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 01:02:15 PM

i don't know what the reason, but this is just my opinion, when developer that coin never make any update and leave the coin development or scammed, i think it's best way for deleting that coin from CMC and listed in deadcoin website

CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
abstmain

Activity: 165

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 01:04:38 PM

Reason is simple. Those projects are dead. There is no volume of this coin. So, there is no mean of keeping them listed on exchanges and coinmarketcap. Without volume, CMC doesn't list any coin. So, this also makes sense.
Mr.Noda

Activity: 1344

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 01:25:50 PM

They remove coins that are not traded for a long time. Coins of fraudulent projects that do not have the volume of trades. Periodic cleaning and without warning.

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ MEGABSC ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████  HYBRID DEFI ON BINANCE SMART CHAIN  █████    FACEBOOK PAGE    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       MEDIUM      ███
alian17

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2018, 01:32:11 PM

Because these coins transactions can not meet the requirements listed in coinmarketcap. On coinmarketcap, many altcoins fail to meet the volume requirement. So many coins can not be queried.

Neutro               More than a blockchain
          Join The WHITELIST         
Telegram     Twitter     Linkedin     Github     Medium
pamsugas

Activity: 1092
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 01:38:20 PM

to enter in coinmarketcap requires a minimum trade volume if not in accordance with coinmarketcap regulations they will delete the coin.
sinkfish

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 01:58:26 PM

it should be done. so much shitcoin and scamcoin out there duping in the market. a healthy market should not have no, or lesser shit coin.
MedvedevVasilyS

Activity: 854
Merit: 6

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 02:04:04 PM

Because these coins transactions can not meet the requirements listed in coinmarketcap. On coinmarketcap, many altcoins fail to meet the volume requirement. So many coins can not be queried.

Now, due to the instability of the market, many coins have lost trading volume and capitalization. Probably therefore they are removed from the resource <Coinmapketcap>. But as soon as the market goes up(become a bull market), these tokens will be available again.

★    $20,000 Weekly Wagering Contest   ★
███████ [    https://bitsler.com    ] ███████
★   $5,000 Weekly BTSLR Coin Contest   ★
irmasany

Activity: 250

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 02:05:10 PM

yes, it can happen if there is no movement or altcoin there are no buyers and sellers. so there is no data that Marketcap can record. especially those who become scams, I have it like an altcoin UAHPAY just disappeared
anjohyx

Activity: 451

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 03:37:44 PM

main reason for coins removing from coinmarketcap is trading volume issue, sometime they also removed scam coin such as bitconnect, coinmarketcap also removed several exchange from South Korean because the extreme divergence in prices from the rest of the world and limited arbitrage opportunity, try to check alternative website such as livecoinwatch and worldcoinindex 

rjp55

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2018, 03:39:27 PM

Coinmarketcap usually removes coins because of delisting in exchanges, some scam accusations and most important one is very low trade volumes.

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
oioioi

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 04:02:38 PM

maybe many things affect why the coin disappears from the coinmarketcap even from the world, but these two things are quite decisive, that is, the price of the coin that has reached the deepest abyss and no volume of exchange occurs on the coin

- CoinAnalyst - UNDERSTANDING CRYPTOCURRENCIES -
-  Maximize your trading profit with the CoinAnalyst A.I. Platform  -
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: