Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 12:32:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Some coins are removing from coinmarketcap?  (Read 17512 times)
ElnurBash

Activity: 224
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 09:14:12 PM

I saw that. With exchange Finance removed coin CTR and-for small volumes, fraud management and something else. Therefore, Yes, some coins can be removed from the exchange, such a delisting process. But it really needs good reasons.
you can see such a twndency right and i think that some projecta were born to be elaminated within soe  time to reborn

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
valenow
Copper Member

Activity: 118
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 09:47:37 PM

I know that some dead coins are removed for extremely low volume, but I don't know precise amount of volume what is target goal to become delisted.

S.E.D.O.
Document management system based on blockchain
WHITEPAPER | ANN | WEB | DISCORD | TWITTER | FACEBOOK | TELEGRAM
|
asayoyaasa
Copper Member

Activity: 648
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2018, 09:47:57 PM

The CMC just listed the coins or tokens with high volume transaction, maybe the coin or token that have been deleted by cmc have no volume of transaction or less than requirement. So dead project must be deleted and need to listing the new one.

This is my main account. My alt account for bounty report in the future >> asa crypto info
adekogbe

Activity: 854
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2018, 10:16:07 PM

For a coin or token to be listed on coinmarketcap, it has to have a minimum total token circulation and supply volume. If a cryptocurrency can fall below this benchmark will be delisted.
Also confirmed scam cryptocurrencies will be delisted from the coinmarketcap.

Bavaria

Activity: 1032
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 11:39:50 PM

Well, according to the most conservative estimates, thousands of crypto projects are already dead.
So it is logical those coins were delisted from coinmarketcap stats.
b3llsf1l3s

Activity: 616
Merit: 12

Send&Receive Money Instantly, w/ no hidden costs

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2018, 11:54:56 PM

I noticed some coins are removing from the coinmarketcap and some from specific exchange. I don't understand how the coin vanishing.Could anyone give me some reasons why coins are removing?

most of the coin coins were delisted from the CMC because the tokens / coins were no longer eligible to enter the CMC, whether it was a scam project or because the trading volume was gone or other factors. In my opinion it is indeed necessary to reduce waste and unclear projects

sabine80

Activity: 728
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 01:48:08 AM

it will be removed for various reasons coins and tokens of coinmarketcap. most of them are scam coins or projects that are dead. the removal of such coins is quite normal and occurs again and again.
sixexgames

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

One Social Network

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2018, 01:50:49 AM

Well if their value has gone down to next to nothing, no one is trading it and it no longer has support of developers... then it SHOULD be delisted from exchanges and coinmarketcap. You gotta separate out the wheat from the chaff sometimes.

nreal

Activity: 932

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 02:11:43 AM
Last edit: October 31, 2018, 02:22:46 AM by nreal

I noticed some coins are removing from the coinmarketcap and some from specific exchange. I don't understand how the coin vanishing.Could anyone give me some reasons why coins are removing?
The coin is removed from the coimarketcap and the exchanges are because of its trading volume is too low, or the coin is suspected of fraud as a cause.

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Whitepaper
suprex333

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 02:20:50 AM

Follow me The coin is removed from the coimarketcap and the exchanges are because of its trading volume is too low, or the coin is suspected of fraud as a cause.

For what reason, storing coins with low volume or no volume is better removed, because there is no better development.
CMC's actions are quite good, by reducing the coins so that they can provide opportunities for new coins that can potentially develop their volume.

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
Cangkeman Wae

Activity: 826
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 02:34:34 AM

I think this is because there are too many coins and tokens, when there are too many coins and tokens while the investors don't increase, they will make the coins die so they are removed from the coinmarketcap.
Crypto Girl

Activity: 980
Merit: 294

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 06:27:32 AM

Follow me The coin is removed from the coimarketcap and the exchanges are because of its trading volume is too low, or the coin is suspected of fraud as a cause.

For what reason, storing coins with low volume or no volume is better removed, because there is no better development.
CMC's actions are quite good, by reducing the coins so that they can provide opportunities for new coins that can potentially develop their volume.
And of course there's no reason to be listed in CMC if it didn't met the requirement.
I think CMC should be straighten their requirements so shitcoins won't be listed easily and to avoid getting hype.
While some traders think that if a token is in CMC they easily conclude that it's a good one. When in fact that there's some token that doing good but not yet listed on it.

I use this provider to trade Cryptos : Bitcoin Revolution
futureofeth

Activity: 686

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 07:36:32 AM

One of the reason why some tokens/coins were being removed from exchanges is that they felt that the dev/team of that tokens don't support the project anymore. 

There are many reasons behind deleting the coin from the CMC because their volumes are very low in the market and their development is not actively developing the developments what they mentioned in the roadmap.
Mytoken

Activity: 392

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 09:15:57 AM

All cryptocurrencies are costly to enter the exchange. When some coins are not profitable or their earnings are enough, they disappear, because these are the products of the fraudster!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Vargum

Activity: 322

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2018, 10:27:43 AM

This question cannot be answered reliably, perhaps due to the fact that the coin has lost its value, trading has decreased or there are none at all, I think this also affects the removal of coins from both exchanges and coinmarketcap

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 11:05:59 AM

One of the reason why some tokens/coins were being removed from exchanges is that they felt that the dev/team of that tokens don't support the project anymore.  

There are many reasons behind deleting the coin from the CMC because their volumes are very low in the market and their development is not actively developing the developments what they mentioned in the roadmap.

the real main reason on why coin's are remove from an exchange or in coinmarketcap is because they are dying  .  these coins dont have any demand from the people thats why thier value is falling so there is no sense if they will stay on any exchanges . they will only eat up space  for no important reason and will only cause for the exchange to slow down  .

we shouldnt feel sad about it , instead we should be happy because we cannot mistakinly buy inactive coins if all of those obsolete coins will be completely remove regularly to any exchange  and besides  ,  there were also new coin's that will enter sooner or later  .
fasdorcas

Activity: 798
Merit: 527

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 01:03:00 PM

Well if a coin is only trading at one exchange and that exchange also delists it maybe due to low volume, technical errors or low activity then eventually coinmarketcap will also delist it because they only list actively traded coins.
Low volume is one of the major reasons over time, but it is not just that, this is how we are going to eventually see the market being cleaned in the long run from the likes of shitty coins and bring about some huge maturity in the long run for the market eventually.

I am not surprised to see this happening. Recently, Okex delisted huge load number of coins and so many other exchanges are gradually beginning to do that as well. For this reason, as their volume drops, we most definitely will see them getting pushed out of coinmarketcap eventually.
sieemma

Activity: 980
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 10:06:40 PM

Coinmarketcap uses the trade volumes to list a coin. Som coins do not even get a daily trade of 1$ which makes it liable to being removed by CMC. It may be programmed to function in such a way.
Xetonica

Activity: 706
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 10:00:33 AM

Coinmarketcap usually removes coins because of delisting in exchanges, some scam accusations and most important one is very low trade volumes.
Yes the remove in the CMC because of delisting on the exchange, Ill think they have no value or no volume in the exchange so that's why they remove it and they become shitcoins of that happen.
ciang huang

Activity: 630

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2018, 01:21:17 PM

if in my opinion, coins or tokens don't have sufficient standards or the volume is small and coins no longer have more team development, the more new tokens there will be more competition in the market.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: