Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 05:20:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which coins or tokens will be profitable within this month?  (Read 19024 times)
upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 05:33:09 PM

I think all altcoins have a possibility to increase up because the price of bitcoin get growing up same as to other altcoins like XRP and Ethereum the price much better pumping up.
Not all altcoins mate, we have a lot of altcoins out there that are dead living already and no amount of bull run or increase in Bitcoin price will ever affect them.

I have some altcoins that I have been holding for the past 2 years now and since I got them, not even 0.3% has climbed on them which is very annoying and feel like jailing the project teams, so where will the magic come from and moreover, we need to stop having this mentality like all altcoin success depends on bitcoin. Bitcoin has a mission to create a full digital currency that will make people enjoy decentralized market while I personally see Altcoins has ways of just raising investment money.
rysea2

Activity: 407
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 06:02:56 PM

in fact it will not be easy to guess because at any time there will be price changes in the market and no one can determine which month for coins, so we must continue to do research on each altcoin that we think has good growth potential so that we can determine investment right.

natka

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 07:37:13 PM

in fact it will not be easy to guess because at any time there will be price changes in the market and no one can determine which month for coins, so we must continue to do research on each altcoin that we think has good growth potential so that we can determine investment right.
How can you predict What coins or tokens can show good price increases in the coming months, especially if you consider the external state of the cryptocurrency market. Apparently, we have stalled in one place and even well that does not fall below, back to the level of the end of 2018. But what drives the cryptocurrency market now, the concept is very difficult.
Malamok101

Activity: 868

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 04:51:07 AM

I think all altcoins have a possibility to increase up because the price of bitcoin get growing up same as to other altcoins like XRP and Ethereum the price much better pumping up.

ongkok87

Activity: 1120
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 02:21:39 PM

Now all most coins or tokens are too low. So i decide to buy some coins but i don't take proper decision which coins will be too much profitable within this month? Please comment below with your opinions.
Thanks in advance           

one month in a corridor trend run is not the best time for one-month-investment.
you can try to pratice trading. day trading is good to start with.

it seems that within a month of investing it will be difficult to get a good profit because in that close time it is most profitable by trading coins that are good and often experience price increases

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
bonker

Activity: 784
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 03:26:42 PM

How can someone predict crypto currencies for monthly based investment? NO one know and even if they know,there is no reason to tell you.

You need to find the coins for your profits and it will be better if you concentrate on long term investments if you don't have any idea about how to pick the coins.

.Minter.                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
Activitycoin

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 08:11:39 PM

Now all most coins or tokens are too low. So i decide to buy some coins but i don't take proper decision which coins will be too much profitable within this month? Please comment below with your opinions.
Thanks in advance           

one month in a corridor trend run is not the best time for one-month-investment.
you can try to pratice trading. day trading is good to start with.

it seems that within a month of investing it will be difficult to get a good profit because in that close time it is most profitable by trading coins that are good and often experience price increases
So have this type of coin it is very important to have good and full information and don’t trust anyone blindly, it is our duty to make research and get into market on perfect time, I think now a day bitcoin and ETH are at low price so it is easy to buy them and hold, bitcoin is more potentious than ETH, so we can invest in both but bitcoin/ETH as 70/30 percent.
futile-resistance

Activity: 840
Merit: 516

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 11:55:17 AM

Not all altcoins mate, we have a lot of altcoins out there that are dead living already and no amount of bull run or increase in Bitcoin price will ever affect them.

I have some altcoins that I have been holding for the past 2 years now and since I got them, not even 0.3% has climbed on them which is very annoying and feel like jailing the project teams, so where will the magic come from and moreover, we need to stop having this mentality like all altcoin success depends on bitcoin. Bitcoin has a mission to create a full digital currency that will make people enjoy decentralized market while I personally see Altcoins has ways of just raising investment money.
You are right mate, I don’t expect any investor holding a coin to have the mindset that whatever coin he or she purchases must yield him a result in 1 month, this mindset is exactly what usually cause the major panic sell we see in the market today and except you are a trader which is proper for those ones to expect profit on a daily basis.

All long term investor should always have a tag of two years interest on them until something probably decide to happen in the market within a short period of time and put a smile on his face.
zee11225

Activity: 314
Merit: 10

“A nexgen decentralized ride hailing ”

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 07:36:11 AM

In the month of March 2019 the crypto price began to move slowly up, but not too fast so the market did not respond too much. Bitcoin as a driver of crypto money shows a positive sign, prices are starting to go green.
Until May 1, 2019 the price of bitcoin reached US $ 8369. This increase was followed simultaneously by altcoins such as Ethereum reaching US $ 270, Monero US $ 88, Dash US $ 150, BNB US $ 32, Litecoin US $ 107. Almost all coins experienced enhancement. Therefore the altcoin investment which is ranked in the top 10 I think is quite potential to make a profit.

DRIFE  ●●●●●●     IEO-Live: April 2019
██ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ██
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
Noilee

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 03:18:27 PM

Quite tough to guess which coin will be much profitable within this month. There are numbers of the coin and token in the market but to me, no coin is much promising at this time because of BTC price still stable so I suggest you be patient to buy coin until changing the market.
If you see there is so many coins to choose that has profitable but it gives small profit only. But bitcoin is most profitable today, that you dont need to choose other coins, because there is nothing more than bitcoin.
CryptoPowerL

Activity: 358
Merit: 29

ASO Service

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 01:05:51 PM

If you want to make a big profit, then look for promising IEO projects. Choose those that really benefit the community and a team with great experience. Invest money only in those projects that take place on major exchanges.
Nellayar

Merit: 185

Roobet supporter and player!

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 01:29:04 PM

I guess ETH or BTC will go up during the month of September onwards until 2020 comes. But because there is a huge barrier from this two coins, it is very unpredictable to happen the surge today. In fact, there is a huge resistance in bitcoin and it may result to a bearish trend. I hope the price movement still strong till I withdraw my assets. I plan to sell my BTC and ETH today.

logicgate

Activity: 994
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 12:46:20 PM

If you want to make a big profit, then look for promising IEO projects. Choose those that really benefit the community and a team with great experience. Invest money only in those projects that take place on major exchanges.
  In this month we are introduced with new potent tokens such as CTOs and few others. Most of the newly launched tokens are of high potential and are in the benefit of investors. However, CTOs have the ability to prove itself better than IEOs and ICOs. IEOs no doubt are good at Binance and few other exchanges but and are liked by people but I suggest to try CTOs as well so as to taste its benefits too.
Fedrey

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 07:45:45 PM

It seems to me that in this situation, the choice for a large number of cryptocurrency users is small, because everyone is trying to minimize the risks of losing their money, and also to buy or invest their money, they will only do in the direction where they will receive more guarantees.  Today, IEO is more promising than the company's ico.
Best Dreams

Activity: 1008

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 11:26:10 PM

Quite tough to guess which coin will be much profitable within this month. There are numbers of the coin and token in the market but to me, no coin is much promising at this time because of BTC price still stable so I suggest you be patient to buy coin until changing the market.
If you see there is so many coins to choose that has profitable but it gives small profit only. But bitcoin is most profitable today, that you dont need to choose other coins, because there is nothing more than bitcoin.
Surely there is no coins which can consider to be good when bitcoin is there in the market, for me bitcoin is the best, since long bitcoin has been there in market people are using it and investing in it, so it has good market value now, you can invest in ETH as well, but my first priority is bitcoin, it has given me all time profit in my life.

Aivaryamal

Activity: 1162

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 06:41:13 AM

Straight exactly to make predictions will be hard, but I'll try, let's start with the cryptocurrency Litecoin, because there will be halving, then Bat since it is expected to have the inclusion of payment for viewing advertising, even Eos - run social network, while the list is)
Malamok101

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 01:29:46 PM

We can't predict those price of altcoins what will be the future price of it because its a anonymous decission make a day trade to easily can predict price and earn some profit.

guoyu78

Activity: 1190
Merit: 541

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 09:44:46 AM

Straight exactly to make predictions will be hard, but I'll try, let's start with the cryptocurrency Litecoin, because there will be halving, then Bat since it is expected to have the inclusion of payment for viewing advertising, even Eos - run social network, while the list is)
That doesn’t seems too hard to predict those coins mate, but I am a little bit surprised that you didn’t mention their king which is bitcoin, because most of those coins you see can only gain value now when bitcoin rises as usual, for the halving of litecoin, I think it is being over hyped, I really do not think it’s halving will make any impact on the value, but wouldn’t judge completely because we are still here to monitor the situation of things when the time comes.

For this month, now that we are in bitcoin uptrend, I expect bitcoin to be the major coin that will bring profit to most investors in this it’s continue rise.
emberbekas
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 04:26:40 PM

Bitcoin could be the good coin to trade within this month since it's fluctuate in a good range almost in daily basis. Some major alts have the same pattern too. So, within this month we have lots of choices.

DarkIT

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 08:58:35 AM

Bitcoin could be the good coin to trade within this month since it's fluctuate in a good range almost in daily basis. Some major alts have the same pattern too. So, within this month we have lots of choices.
well, coins like xrp, bch, bchsv, ltc, eos might get your attention. when you have a good strategy, and the right calculation, I think you can make a big profit by using the coins. the coins are coins that have been very popular, and are trusted today.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████