Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 12:03:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which way is best risk free profit for you in crypto world?  (Read 805 times)
Evil eye (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 08:18:19 PM

We know that four way to cryptocurrency income such as Invest ico, mining, trading and Airdrop-bounty. If you wish, you can do any of that.

If you want to mining or invest in ico and need a lot of money, it has cost-effective risks and have also profits. And if you want to do trading then you can start trading only if you have some money. Here's a little less risk and have also profit.

If you do not want to take a risk then you can start the bounty. There is no risk here only you will have to work on time and you will get your payment at the end of the job. As a payment, you can get cryptocurrency and convert them into meaning by selling them. So, I think Bounty and airdrop is very good for earning risk-free cryptocurrency profit.
Dilerium90

Activity: 756
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 08:22:00 PM

We know that four way to cryptocurrency income such as Invest ico, mining, trading and Airdrop-bounty. If you wish, you can do any of that.

If you want to mining or invest in ico and need a lot of money, it has cost-effective risks and have also profits. And if you want to do trading then you can start trading only if you have some money. Here's a little less risk and have also profit.

If you do not want to take a risk then you can start the bounty. There is no risk here only you will have to work on time and you will get your payment at the end of the job. As a payment, you can get cryptocurrency and convert them into meaning by selling them. So, I think Bounty and airdrop is very good for earning risk-free cryptocurrency profit.
If we talk about 2017 year, it was a bounty year for me. I earned solely on it and I did not need to risk it. But 2018 made me engage in trading. This is not a quick and easy way, but you can earn.

PERSISTENCE   //   BUY XPRT now!
●✦●───●✦●───  Protocol Powering Next-Gen Financial Products  ───●✦●───●✦●
│██ ██ ███ █████   DeFi    NFT    PoS  █████ ███ ██ ██│
Awesomus Maximus

Activity: 392
Merit: 66

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 08:24:52 PM

If you do not want to take a risk then you can start the bounty. There is no risk here only you will have to work on time and you will get your payment at the end of the job.
You are mistaken if you think there is no risk involved with bounties. At least half the bounties turn out to be a disappointment. Either they don't pay at all, or the tokens are depreciated so much that you are being paid peanuts. So I think there is a risk involved, but you are not risking your money, you are risking your time, which is sometimes worse than risking money.
Sifon

Activity: 112
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 09:09:29 PM

Everything crypto has it's inherent risks, be it investing in ICOs, trading cryptos, participation in bounties and airdrops, etc. Saying bounties are risk-free is misleading, because it equally has its own risks. You could participate in bounties and not get paid at the end of the day and get paid with worthless coin that will never amount to anything.
solarion

Activity: 966
Merit: 513

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 10:02:31 PM

Nowadays most of the projects are scam in crypto market so I don't recommend the bounty program. Suppose if you get tokens this will never reach the expecting value. So Trading ia the right way to earn stressless profit because long term investment is a good earning and many promising cryptocurrencies are available in the market. Bitcoin is the most trusted crypto so this will make good profit in future.
sedahan13

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 02:26:37 AM

All way to earn crypto is have risk include join any bounty program and airdrop, although we are get it by doing some easy task but the risk is when that bounty program does not paying the reward. To earn reward from bounty with minimal risk, we should be selectif to chooce many of them to avoid risk not paying.

│▌██████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ██████▐│
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│   TELEGRAM   │    TWITTER    │     REDDIT     │    MEDIUM    │
ShowOff
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1186

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 03:50:06 AM

Actually mining have less risk for me too, if we start from good time. We can buy mining tools in a cheap price, when we think mining not profitable, we can sell our mining tool. (i discuss about mining with GPU not cloud mining).

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
prashanta
Copper Member

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 04:40:55 AM

why have to i? permit’s say that i bought my nano while it hit the $7 for the primary time considering the fact that i bought at $2.five. i might get burn... plenty. i would take my fucking +-2 hundred% income and get out and leave out the bull run. crypto is unpredictable and you have to make investments long-time period. your method is just a shoot in the dark and in case you believe in a coin you have to just keep until the eternity. in brief, you need to now not worry about brief time period income in case you are conserving long term. don’t you need to be that man who bought btc at 2 hundred$ looking ahead to that the experience has ended. i just suppose that this strategy is arguable for long-time period holders.
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 04:43:02 AM

Air drop is not free, there's a reason why you'll get an air drop, they will ask you for something line you need to have at least an amount of an alt coin so that your address will receive an air drop. its very very seldom that you'll get an air drop for no reason at all, there's a catch after that. I had a bad experience when I participated in the IGNIS air drop. Price of NXT dropped liked a fly after the screen shot of NXT balance.  
daviidalpert

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 04:43:21 AM

For other ,the bounty is indeed a lower risk.But we need to carefully choose the bounty.Some of them are just scams that waste you time.
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 06:48:01 AM

If you really want to be risk free,you should have added HODLING in your choices because this is the safest way to make profit in this market,but for longer time meaning that you need to invest a money that you don’t need and can spare for years

From this strategy for sure,risk and losses will be out of your way and profit awaits you in that specific harvesting time of the said holding investments
nicster551

Activity: 896
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 06:57:20 AM

You don't need to be in a crypto world if you are not so aware of "risk". In fact, all things in this world have risk and it is up to you to handle it.
Cryptomilz
Copper Member

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 10:13:03 AM

Everything that involves making money is risky, heck life itself is a risk. I do not subscribe to the saying that bounties are risk free, I mean you're committing time and resources to getting the tasks done. Time is money, so you're getting paid for your time used in promoting their project. So there's also the risk of working for weeks on ends and not getting paid, because the project is a scam. You basically have wasted valuable time you would have used profitably elsewhere.
jonhn772

Activity: 280

Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2018, 11:49:31 AM

Everything is risky in crypto world. But for me, airdrop and bounty is the lowest risky way to get profits. But for this we must need to join only legit projects.

▄ ▄▄  We reinvented the way privacy and anonimity should look like  ▄▄ ▄
▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄           PRIVIX.io           ▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄
GirlBitcoin

Activity: 210

Dronair Best Operating For Cargo Robotics Industry

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 12:40:43 PM

Yes, but it really takes a lot of time. New people need to have patience to get great salaries. Participating in bounty campaigns also gives you a wealth of trading experience from the Bitcoin forums. That is a great advantage and your work is not too difficult.
Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 12:42:56 PM

The bounty rewards is too small and the coins that being used for payment sometimes got a very low value, I think the best no risk way to earn is to provide your service, but for now, you need to money to make money, without a capital you will have to start with slow pace and the earning could be very low, you need to take a little risk to make money in crypto
Dimon8

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 01:09:39 PM

I participate in bounty companies and also trade in the intraday and mid-term market. Risks are always and everywhere, but each of us decides for himself and chooses the most convenient and understandable way to make a profit.
Sinone

Activity: 597

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 01:18:43 PM

No risk no gain this proverb is absolutely right if you want to make money from the crypto market you must take the risk. Yes, bounty and airdrops have less risk than others programme. Sometimes your all of efforts will go in vain if the project owner left you without paying and that will be pathetic for you so nothing is risk-free in the crypto world.
pundit

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 02:33:54 PM

If we talk about 2017 year, it was a bounty year for me. I earned solely on it and I did not need to risk it. But 2018 made me engage in trading. This is not a quick and easy way, but you can earn.

Same is the case with me, 2017 was a bounty year for me and I earned good amount out of bounties, later market started going in red and value of almost all coins decreased, also bounty projects start delaying their payment due to unfavorable conditions, many of the projects did not even reach their soft cap so dropped the plans further, bounties earnings are not so good currently, so I started trading but its a bit risky.

EZ365TM        REVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM 
WHITEPAPER INVESTOR pitch   |   Telegram   |  Twitter   |   Facebook   |
[   PLAY      TRADE      LEARN   ]
jcpone

Activity: 685

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 02:48:36 PM

Joining in bounty campaigns might be the best options if you don't want to invest any amount. You just need to invest a portion of your precious time and of course your skills. However, 2018 is not the year for bounty campaigns as one of the results of bearish market for almost one year. Most of the bounty campaigns lead to waste of time.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: