Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:00:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which way is best risk free profit for you in crypto world?  (Read 804 times)
EXtremeAEX

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 05:11:59 PM

I don't agree with your statement. Airdrop I consider a waste of time. In most cases, you will receive unnecessary to anyone tokens at a total cost of $2 (or so). You can’t even sell them anywhere, unless you buy more than these tokens for your money. But this is contrary to your statement that tokens are obtained free of charge and you don’t need to invest your own money to make a profit from them.
Of course, sometimes there are excellent airdrops, but if we tell the whole truth about them, then it’s quite difficult to participate in them.
As for the bounty campaigns, everything is also ambiguous here. Working in a bounty campaign you risk. The risk is that the wages for the work you have done may simply not be paid. There may be several reasons for this, from the injustice of the campaign manager, to the failure of the project to pay the participants of the  bounty campaign.
It should also be noted that the tokens that you paid for the work at the time of payment may already depreciate greatly (especially in the current market situation).

Earnings on crypto currencies are always risky. Don't forget about it.

███████
                      ████    ████
                      ███       ███
                      ███       ███
                       ████   ███
                         ███████

██████████████                ██████████████
     ███████████████████         ████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████    ██████████████████████████    █████████
███████████                                     ███████                                 
   █████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ███████████████              ███████████

██████████████                ██████████████
     ███████████████████         ████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████                                     ███████                                 
   █████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ███████████████              ███████████
AUDITCHAIN
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

READ OUR WHITEPAPER
YouTubeRedditLinkedInInstagramMedium
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
avarnet

Activity: 840
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 05:47:34 PM

None. All of the things you're going to do in order to earn profit from cryptocurrency industry are risky, here are some of the examples why.

1. Mining - Needs high end equipment and electricity and at the end of the day the coin you've mined is sold half of the payment you've done to pay your electricity and buying equipment.
2. Masternode - Investing a high amount of money in order to create your own node and when you're about to sell your profits the price might change (Volatile market)
3. Bounty - Offering time and effort and at the end of the day the coins you've earned are just shitcoins or the price decreased because of the other bounty hunters who sell their tokens too.
4. Offering Professional skills - Well we might not say... If you're not reputable enough and you have the skills some people may drag you down and some people will going to use you but you'll get nothing.

What I'm just saying is that there's no such thing as risk free profit in crypto world, probably the faucet? haha but it may take years to get 0.005 BTC
it's true because in the work in the world of crypto there is certainly a risk, but with that risk we can get a large income also by means of free and using capital. but if I myself can earn income for free from the campaign bounty, because to do it is easy and the results are also quite good
Cliarbikr

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 05:53:55 PM

I decided for myself that I would invest in the long term. For trading, I do not know how to turn off emotions. Bounty i only deal in signature companies

IRONX         
 THE BEST IN TRADING     |     THE BEST IN CRYPTO
Fully Regulated
tbterryboy

Activity: 1918
Merit: 322

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 05:24:49 AM

I think there is no such risk free profit methods in the crypto world. All the methods include some level of risk, but maybe doing the bounty campaigns is the lowest risky method, because you aren't investing your money, and in the worst case you risk wasting your time and effort.

Bounty indeed is the lowest risk method to get some crypto tokens. We will need to sacrifice our time and efforts only, without the worry to lose our own money. But the chance to get small amount of money or even got nothing is big since as I heard, there are many bounties that don't pay the participants. Luck will play a big role in bounty stuffs and things.
Mining has no risk, there is nothing to risk at all. The only thing is the expenses you will have to make, but you can still choose to do Cloud mining with sites like Genesis Mining, there is no risk at all. Bounty are sometimes scammers and you might not get paid, but that depends on you, if you’re very careful in choosing bounties, then you won’t fall for that. Trading has the biggest risk.
d1ceplayer

Activity: 686
Merit: 277

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 06:09:04 AM

We know that four way to cryptocurrency income such as Invest ico, mining, trading and Airdrop-bounty. If you wish, you can do any of that.

If you want to mining or invest in ico and need a lot of money, it has cost-effective risks and have also profits. And if you want to do trading then you can start trading only if you have some money. Here's a little less risk and have also profit.

If you do not want to take a risk then you can start the bounty. There is no risk here only you will have to work on time and you will get your payment at the end of the job. As a payment, you can get cryptocurrency and convert them into meaning by selling them. So, I think Bounty and airdrop is very good for earning risk-free cryptocurrency profit.
That’s a lie, there is risk in everything you will do here, the only one that seems to have no risk is mining. When it comes to mining the challenge you’re likely to face is paying too much bills cause it consumes too much power, apart from that there is no other thing I see attached to it. But as for bounty, there are lots of risks cause you can work and at the end you won’t get paid.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: