Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 12:53:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which cryptocurrency is best for storing money?  (Read 1989 times)
Harlod Benjamin

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 09:48:37 AM

I trusted Bitcoin. I feel I lose a lot of money when storing Bitcoin. I don't know and do not want to follow the river course jumps. I want to learn something new. I believe It's possible.
well, you should never choose bitcoin if you want to store money because bitcoin is not stable, you can lost everything in just a second. You should choose another coin for storing money like ripple or litecoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3013

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 11:06:34 AM

Why are you silent about ETH? It's also a popular currency now.

Its primary 'use case', ICOs, has proven to be a crock of empty shit, at least the current crop. It hasn't solved scaling yet. It's not too far off impossible to run a full node. It lost a considerably higher percentage of its value than Bitcoin.

Anyone using it as a 'store of value' has not thought things through.
Labonikhatun

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 03:41:59 AM

It is also my opinion. Cryptocurrency is always my best choice for storing money because I trust cryptocurrency and its value. I think cryptocurrency will never die. On the other hand, cryptocurrency is really famous now, we can easy use my stored money at anywhere.

Yes, it's right answer because there are few Cryptocurrencies which have been preferred all of the time such as bitcoin, litecoin, bitcoin cash, ethereum. Enter the new door of trading and begin secure exchanging in more than fifty sorts of Cryptocurrencies.
Comino

Activity: 182
Merit: 7

No noise. No hustle. Quiet as whisper. Comino.

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2018, 08:21:19 AM

Hold on to a diversified strategy, like with any other investments. Hold some big and stable coins, try some young, small and perspective and you will have a better chance of not losing anything at once! No one can give you a definite answer about the most perspective coin. I guess, you have to be able to analyze and have some trust in your own guts

**COMINO** 
WORLD'S FIRST LIQUID COOLED GPU MINER
200 MH/s * 30dB(A) ASUS, Noctua, Chieftech, HardwareLabs
Harlod Benjamin

Activity: 31

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 02:33:59 AM

Well, for storing money, do not choose Bitcoin. It seems to me that Bitcoin is not good for storing money because it is not stable, you may suffer a loss if you make a wrong decision. Therefore, you should think about litecoin, it is more stable and safe to store money.
HODL2090

Activity: 210
Merit: 29

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 05:55:55 AM

If you want to store money your best option would be fiat currencies. Although their values are not fixed, but the fluctuations are limited and not as wide as cryptocurrencies.

Stable currencies claim to bring the stability of fiat into cryptocurrency, but with limited public audits and a centralized control panel, I rather see it as taking cryptocurrency into the fiat world.

Bitcoin has reduced in volatility, but it's still not suitable as a store of value.
I would say it's your best option is you want to go with cryptocurrency
Dean Collins

Activity: 51

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 07:27:38 PM

I think bitcoin. This is at least the most popular cryptocurrency and at the same time more or less stable.
Qurelal (OP)

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 02:37:47 AM

If you aim at a long-term investment, which cryptocurrency is the best for this? Can Neo be such a currency or is it better to choose Bitcoin or Ethereum?

I don't believe any of them and I want to know your opinion.
Qurelal (OP)

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 02:40:14 AM

I trusted Bitcoin. I feel I lose a lot of money when storing Bitcoin. I don't know and do not want to follow the river course jumps. I want to learn something new. I believe It's possible.
well, you should never choose bitcoin if you want to store money because bitcoin is not stable, you can lost everything in just a second. You should choose another coin for storing money like ripple or litecoin.

I think all currencies aren't stable. What reason do you have to trust Ripple or Litecoin?
Qurelal (OP)

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 02:42:07 AM

Why are you silent about ETH? It's also a popular currency now.

Its primary 'use case', ICOs, has proven to be a crock of empty shit, at least the current crop. It hasn't solved scaling yet. It's not too far off impossible to run a full node. It lost a considerably higher percentage of its value than Bitcoin.

Anyone using it as a 'store of value' has not thought things through.

Eth is used for payment and storage. What do you say about this?
Qurelal (OP)

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 02:45:03 AM

Well, for storing money, do not choose Bitcoin. It seems to me that Bitcoin is not good for storing money because it is not stable, you may suffer a loss if you make a wrong decision. Therefore, you should think about litecoin, it is more stable and safe to store money.

Can you name the reasons for trusting Litecoin more than others?
Qurelal (OP)

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 02:47:39 AM

If you want to store money your best option would be fiat currencies. Although their values are not fixed, but the fluctuations are limited and not as wide as cryptocurrencies.

Stable currencies claim to bring the stability of fiat into cryptocurrency, but with limited public audits and a centralized control panel, I rather see it as taking cryptocurrency into the fiat world.

Bitcoin has reduced in volatility, but it's still not suitable as a store of value.
I would say it's your best option is you want to go with cryptocurrency

I can't use fiat. I need a cryptocurrency every day. I don't see expediency in the daily exchange. I want to store and have a cryptocurrency. Thanks for the advice.
dvdrewritable

Activity: 280
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 04:59:53 PM

I don't know exactly what should I suggest you but bitcoin is the only cryptocurrency which can be the best for storing money. Bitcoin has a good price and has huge popularity. So I would like to ask you to pick bitcoin to store money.

▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     I  D  Ξ  A  O  L  O  G  Y     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄
SUPPORT BRIGHT IDEAS THROUGH CROWDFUNDING
Follow us on:  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram  |  Medium  |  Youtube
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3013

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 05:03:54 PM

Eth is used for payment and storage. What do you say about this?

Nothing much.
Rumb4

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 06:47:48 PM

This is all about preference but I like bitcoin and eth
Alluro

Activity: 742
Merit: 19

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 12:36:22 AM

The bitcoin is the best and trusted coin in the crypto world. Because bitcoin is acting as king right now. But my personal opinion is don't store your all money in one coin. You can go with several coins.
flyingplows

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 04:05:26 PM

I have a cryptocurrency. I kept my money in different currencies. I use coins for payment and I'm not a trader. The situation on the cryptomarket has long been incomprehensible. I'm afraid I'm doing something wrong and I want to ask for advice.
Tell me, please, which cryptocurrency is the best for storing money? What is the best coin to choose? What do you think about this?

If you mean just storing the fiat value to buy smth later when you feel more comfortable then of course it might be a good idea to keep in stablecoins like USDC or USDT, otherwise I would think Bincoin is the best bet, since other coins like Ethereum or Bitcoin Cash are to risky. Who can say there won't be Ethereum 2.0 next year that will make 1.0 nearly worthless, not even talking about Bitcoin Cash and other fancy stuff which you need to track constantly to keep up with developments.

Conasse

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

Culotte Jaune Officielle

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 04:14:16 PM

I have a cryptocurrency. I kept my money in different currencies. I use coins for payment and I'm not a trader. The situation on the cryptomarket has long been incomprehensible. I'm afraid I'm doing something wrong and I want to ask for advice.
Tell me, please, which cryptocurrency is the best for storing money? What is the best coin to choose? What do you think about this?

What about running a node on the Horizen network. While the market is currently lazy, if you store your coins with a node at least you make a profit and are rewarded a percentage. So while you keep storing your coins, they make you more coins. You can of course at any time move your coins to an exchange to sell.

Bouffe ma chatte, pas la planète!
tarball

Activity: 98
Merit: 5

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 01:02:40 AM

Can you name the reasons for trusting Litecoin more than others?

Bitcoin is very stable. After all, it is stabler than the Standard & Poor's.
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-11-02/s-p-500-s-wild-ride-makes-u-s-stocks-more-volatile-than-bitcoin

Thanks for reading my post.
Glocalside

Activity: 32

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 03:32:03 AM

Any of you think about XRP if you want to store money. As for me, XRP is quite good, the price is stable and good to store.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: