Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:40:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which cryptocurrency is best for storing money?  (Read 1984 times)
TheLead123
Copper Member

Activity: 24
Merit: 35

Founder & CEO at UnikBrushes

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 02:26:24 PM

None.
You can't store money in crypto. It is too volatile and you would end up losing your savings.
Go with gold.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Qurelal (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 02:12:45 AM

I don't know exactly what should I suggest you but bitcoin is the only cryptocurrency which can be the best for storing money. Bitcoin has a good price and has huge popularity. So I would like to ask you to pick bitcoin to store money.

Do you think one currency is enough? Storage in different currencies. What do you think about it?
Qurelal (OP)

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 02:14:43 AM

Eth is used for payment and storage. What do you say about this?

Nothing much.

Why? Eth is a very popular currency.
Qurelal (OP)

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 02:19:15 AM

I have a cryptocurrency. I kept my money in different currencies. I use coins for payment and I'm not a trader. The situation on the cryptomarket has long been incomprehensible. I'm afraid I'm doing something wrong and I want to ask for advice.
Tell me, please, which cryptocurrency is the best for storing money? What is the best coin to choose? What do you think about this?

If you mean just storing the fiat value to buy smth later when you feel more comfortable then of course it might be a good idea to keep in stablecoins like USDC or USDT, otherwise I would think Bincoin is the best bet, since other coins like Ethereum or Bitcoin Cash are to risky. Who can say there won't be Ethereum 2.0 next year that will make 1.0 nearly worthless, not even talking about Bitcoin Cash and other fancy stuff which you need to track constantly to keep up with developments.

Is this a personal research? Thank you for the information. I'll be glad if you give more facts and details.
Qurelal (OP)

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 02:22:03 AM

Well, for storing money, do not choose Bitcoin. It seems to me that Bitcoin is not good for storing money because it is not stable, you may suffer a loss if you make a wrong decision. Therefore, you should think about litecoin, it is more stable and safe to store money.

Can you name the reasons for trusting Litecoin more than others?

Bitcoin is very stable. After all, it is stabler than the Standard & Poor's.
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-11-02/s-p-500-s-wild-ride-makes-u-s-stocks-more-volatile-than-bitcoin

Great article. Cryptocurrencies are changing so fast that we can't keep up. I wouldn't completely trust such sources.
Lunalionn

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 03:09:05 AM

I trusted Bitcoin. I feel I lose a lot of money when storing Bitcoin. I don't know and do not want to follow the river course jumps. I want to learn something new. I believe It's possible.
Well, to me, bitcoin is never a good decision for storing money. you must know that Bitcoin is unstable, you can not believe it for storing your money.
Qurelal (OP)

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 07:14:47 AM

I trusted Bitcoin. I feel I lose a lot of money when storing Bitcoin. I don't know and do not want to follow the river course jumps. I want to learn something new. I believe It's possible.
Well, to me, bitcoin is never a good decision for storing money. you must know that Bitcoin is unstable, you can not believe it for storing your money.

What do you recommend to use for storage? What are these coins?
denmark00

Activity: 32

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 10:13:42 AM

XRP is the best cryptocurrency for storing money. I read somewhere that XRP is backed by the government, not sure about that info but it seems trustworthy.
iamverybusyperson

Activity: 174

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 08:48:11 AM

I have a cryptocurrency. I kept my money in different currencies. I use coins for payment and I'm not a trader. The situation on the cryptomarket has long been incomprehensible. I'm afraid I'm doing something wrong and I want to ask for advice.
Tell me, please, which cryptocurrency is the best for storing money? What is the best coin to choose? What do you think about this?
TrueUSD is the best one, stable coin with audit, this means that it backed up with real money, unlike Tether
OkaNobu

Activity: 11

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 07:00:57 PM

Crypto is best in storing money because the value is good and there's a chance that it might go up.  The only problem with crypto is that some coins are volatile.
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3013

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 12:08:50 AM

Why? Eth is a very popular currency.

The subject of this thread is storing money, which I presume means value. ETH, along with almost everything else, has proven to be a truly shit way to store money. You will have lost a lot of it if you arrived relatively recently. It's not far off 90% down. It's quite possible it'll go back to double figures.
bazzais

Activity: 22

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2018, 03:45:20 AM

Buy a classic car and stick it under a tarp in a garage
NickVick

Activity: 32

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 04:08:55 AM

NEO is really good to invest and store money. You should do your own research to understand more more about NEO before investing in it.
JackyChu

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 04:12:25 AM

NEO is really good to invest and store money. You should do your own research to understand more more about NEO before investing in it.
Yes, i agree with you. This link may help you to see othe's opinion about NEO: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5068415.0
Tondya

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 05:49:39 PM

I would advise you SUQA coin. In this situation, when BTC ETH Ripple fall down. SUQA is kept on his level and gradually increases. You can also take a risk and still invest in BTC. The choice is yours.

glerant

Activity: 565
Merit: 316

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 05:53:22 PM

Easiest, fastest and lowest Tx fees (not talking gateway fees here - theyr'e never cheap) is on Waves Platform - wUSD, wEUR etc - even Turkish Lira.
CryptoF007

Activity: 60

Focus on long term investing not daily trading!

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 05:55:12 PM

stablecoins... USDT has done its job for last few years, but is kind of dangerous atm... we can see more stablecoins emerging TUSD, USDC ...

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfN2xz6IIe7FRRoOZ3vg1Nw
https://twitter.com/CryptoF007
qolaqola

Activity: 143

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 05:57:08 PM

this question interests me too. I think that write here but I can't give you advice because you don't understand it. sometimes it seems to me that this is a very risky market and it is dangerous.
Ganzig45

Activity: 115

GOeureka 『 https://goeureka.io/ 』

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 06:01:39 PM

I think now we need to study the new coins on which the goods are fixed. because as we see in the market a lot of manipulation. and bitcoin and ether are not provided with anything.

GOeureka   『 https://goeureka.io/ 』
Next-Gen Solution Shaping the Future of Online Hotel Booking
salad daging

Activity: 1652
Merit: 796

Bitcoin To The Moon 📈📈📈

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2018, 06:42:35 PM

if you only want to save money, I think you better exchange your money for gold because the price of gold is very stable and even tends to go up, I don't mean to get out of your question but if your goal is to save money then I think crypto is not an option most appropriate because the price is very volatile so it is very vulnerable to loss

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████████████████████████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███