Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:14:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Tagged because of asking for loan  (Read 173 times)
blackrabbit1 (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 10:49:42 PM
Merited by DarkStar_ (1)

Hello community,
I don't understand why I'm being tagged recently just because I asked for a loan with collateral.
And I hope there's someone who can give me an idea on which rule did I break.

I have some EXO tokens and I'm in need of some BTC. I asked for a loan on shashan's thread with my EXO tokens as collateral, and it was rejected because it's still in ICO stage, and I understand that.
But I still need BTC and I can see most of the lender on the forum is not taking my token as collateral, so I have no choice but decide to sell the tokens I own. Then the next is I got a red tag by VOD as "User asking for loan with collateral he is trying to sell."

I mean, I don't understand what's the problem in here. I asked for a loan and I got rejected, and there's no other standing loan requests. Why am I getting a red tag for selling the stuff I own? I'm sorry if I'm breaking any rule in here, but I can't find any rule about it in this Lending section.

I hope someone could let me know what's the problem in here, thank you guys.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3073

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2018, 10:54:45 PM

I mean, I don't understand what's the problem in here. I asked for a loan and I got rejected, and there's no other standing loan requests. Why am I getting a red tag for selling the stuff I own? I'm sorry if I'm breaking any rule in here, but I can't find any rule about it in this Lending section.

OK, I can see you got rejected before you posted your sale thread.  I will delete the feedback.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
blackrabbit1 (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 11:00:47 PM

OK, I can see you got rejected before you posted your sale thread.  I will delete the feedback.

Thanks for your effort, I will lock this thread now.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: