Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 03:36:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Recruit (RCRT) coin - POS/Masternodes  (Read 27333 times)
Allan83

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 03:04:09 AM

Hello everyone
The concept of this project is interesting. I like so much the form how give your engagement with the community. That is awesome and think than have a great future. Nice Job.
apple96

Activity: 44
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 02:34:32 PM

Recruit is a very good project, with a solid and good idea. I see a good future, innovating in the field of jobs. It seems incredible to me to create a global database that helps companies to recruit much faster. This idea seems interesting to me, I hope that it generates new jobs and attracts many investors. I will be very aware of the project.
myacorn

Activity: 8

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 02:15:23 AM

RecruitCoin seems like a very good project that has a good purpose that could lead it to be a great cryptocurrency.  It will be able to help a lot of people get the jobs that they dream of.

To the moon!
thorRJ

Activity: 784
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 02:30:46 AM

Does the job seeker have to pay any extra fees if he qualifies and gets a job using The RCRT?

And the candidate can apply for a position that is in other countries in which he resides?

OI
Allan83

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 06:41:59 AM

I think than your project should have other form to engagement of the users to than have so much users active. Just is a suggest. Example: trivia, use of your logo how avatar to give rewards for promote or give rolls how incentive to each roll give reward.
apple96

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 05:36:04 PM

I really look forward to the formal start of this project. It is a good idea to connect future employees with companies, and offer them a lot of possibilities, all this with the blockchain technology. It is a very good concept, I hope that the project advances positively and that soon we can buy RCRT in an exchange.
caledonous
Copper Member

Activity: 19

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 09:48:11 PM

Hi everyone and thanks for your interest to our project.

I will answer some questions right now :

@thorRJ : Does the job seeker have to pay any extra fees if he qualifies and gets a job using The RCRT?

For the moment it is not planned. The idea of this project is to promote recruitment on an anonymous basis and on skills rather than on conventional CVs. And of course, it is possible to respond to offers from around the world

@allan83 : I think than your project should have other form to engagement of the users to than have so much users active. Just is a suggest. Example: trivia, use of your logo how avatar to give rewards for promote or give rolls how incentive to each roll give reward.

Thanks for your suggestion for logo use. But i don't know if you have noticed, there are already roles in discord channel based on activity. As soon as the'll be filled, we could rewards people by role.

@apple96 : I really look forward to the formal start of this project. It is a good idea to connect future employees with companies, and offer them a lot of possibilities, all this with the blockchain technology. It is a very good concept, I hope that the project advances positively and that soon we can buy RCRT in an exchange.

Thanks for your support. We'll be listed soon in an exchange, stay tuned !

Allan83

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 08:57:20 AM

:)Good day Everyone

Here we go.
For me this day is awesome, because each effort than this new project impulse will be to fast success and of course give the value to the problem with the recruit and employees around the world. Good Jon Recruit Team.
rcrtonline (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 20

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 12:40:19 PM

As announced in our discord:

HELLO RECRUITers

It's an exciting weekend for all of us on the Recruit Team and we thought we should let you know

WE HAVE CONCLUDED ARRANGEMENT FOR CRYPTO-BRIDGE LISTING

We are making every effort to give our investors pleasant experiences for investing in our project while our main Recruitment platform development is in progress.

QUICK REMINDER:

Our Presale is still on. This is an excellent time to buy your RCRT MASTERNODE and earn High ROI Passively. chart

Contact @RCRT_Dev  to buy. No member of the Team will send a DM with an offer to sell. Beware of scammers.

Hurry Now!!
s0urge

Activity: 39

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 01:07:59 PM

I generally do not like to write on bitcointalk.  Usually I just read everything and then go onto my next task.  This is probably the first time I have actually felt I should write something.  I have been lurking in Recruit discord for a little bit just to gather information.  You do your usual - "where exchange, wallet, links, who devs, etc".  But you can get a good gauge of how things are by the community.  Everyone was friendly, happy, and very helpful.  A good sign of what is going on with the coin.  (no one screaming lol).  I am interested to see where this platform goes in the future, the potential of it is great.  Even in this bear market, it seemed like Recruit platorm is going in a right direction.  Its worth a shot to check them out, get your own idea what is going on.  Won't hurt you to look.
matoyskie

Activity: 25

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 01:09:42 PM

Today, companies of all sizes are trying to strengthen their recruiting capacity and improve their quality while minimizing costs. These companies, like the candidates, face many challenges which generate a complex ecosystem in the field of recruitment.

And that’s the goal of RECRUIT :
- create a secure and direct link between the recruitment needs of companies and potential candidates without intermediaries and all around the world ;
- allow job seekers to have direct access to many offers and allow companies to benefit from a pool of competencies updated continuously to enable them to fill a vacancy as soon as possible and at best.

Recruit (RCRT) will therefore be an all-in-one platform for all kinds of recruiting tasks. Jobseekers using Recruit’s native currency (RCRT) will be able to easily and efficiently access to a lot of offers.
  Companies using Recruit’s native currency (RCRT) will be able to access to a lot of jobseekers all over the world.

Imagine a global database gathering all the skills of job seekers in parallel with all the skills expected by companies. This would allow job seekers easy access to employment,
regardless of origin, gender. This would allow companies recruiting faster and cheaper.

Recruit (RCRT) is our vision for a next generation recruiting platform that highlights the powerful possibilities of blockchain technology.

Invitation bounties
You can earn RCRT coins by participating in Invite Bounty. To take part in it, fill out the registration form
https://[Suspicious link removed]/forms/CekviNymIojdSiXm1

Regular rewards:
1 invite = 1 RCRT

Extra rewards:
1st place: 250 RCRT
2nd place: 200 RCRT
3rd place: 150 RCRT
4th place: 100 RCRT
5th place: 50 RCRT

Deadlines:
Bounty begins 01.11.2018 00:00 UTC / ends 07.11.2018 23:59 UTC

Translation bounties
Rewards:
50 RCRT per translation

How to join and rules in discord

This ANN helps to outline the ambitious Recruit (RCRT) project, as well as our vision of a next-generation recruiting platform based on blockchain technology. We wish to create an amazing and fair database grouping the professional skills proposed and sought beneficial to both job seekers and companies in a win-win goal.

currently following this project and it seems it has a future they have an active community to support the coin, lots of fun and giveaways await you ... Come and join theire discord server for you to see... i started few weeks ago i earn not much coin but as u can see this is the great community ive seen the devs are so great giving coins and lots of fun here. Great project great savings for your future
desmonddesk1

Activity: 378
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 04:24:28 PM

FROM DISCORD COMMUNITY

HELLO RECRUIT COMMUNITY

It's an exciting weekend for all of us on the Recruit Team and we thought we should let you know

WE HAVE CONCLUDED ARRANGEMENT FOR RECRUIT COIN TO BE LISTED ON CRYPTO-BRIDGE BEFORE CHRISTMAS

We are making every effort to give our investors pleasant experiences for investing in our project while our main Recruitment platform development is in progress.

QUICK REMINDER:

Our Presale is still on. This is an excellent time to buy your RCRT MASTERNODE and earn High ROI Passively.

Contact @RCRT_Dev  on discord https://discord.gg/ZVMn8uj to buy. No member of the Team will send a DM with an offer to sell. Beware of scammers.

Hurry Now!!

★   C O N C I E R G E  C O I N   ★               ★  POS and MASTERNODES conciergecoin.net ★
apple96

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 03:33:22 AM

I hope every advance is impressive. A project composed of several specialized developers will surely have a good future. I quite like the price, and I hope to see it soon in a good exchange, so that the currency and the community have a lot more attention, so I can try the recruiting system.
rcrtonline (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 20

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 08:19:22 PM

Recent announcement in our discord server:

We are proud to be selected by Trittium and its community to be listed as one of the ten supported coins in their recently launched trttNodes platform.

trttNodes is here to transform the Masternode setup process and thus reduce associated costs and resources, ultimately tremendously increasing the ROI for Masternode investors. With trttNodes, our project will become part of a revolutionary concept in the masternode investment industry.

trttNodes can be started with as few as 2 clicks – you simply deposit coins in your web or mobile wallet and click on the “Invest” button.
This is revolutionary for the crypto Masternode space where investors have been needing advanced technical skills to start with in the first place.
And also feature:
  • Insta withdrawals: withdraw your rewards as fast as you started earning them.
  • Possibility to automatically re-invest your rewards, generating compound interest and exponential benefits.
  • 2FA security
  • Shared MN service
  • MN Hosting

Check them out at https://trittium.cc/

And deploy your node at https://node.trittium.cc/auth/signin
https://medium.com/@Trittium_cc/how-to-invest-in-trttnodes-59ffcb66d85c
desmonddesk1

Activity: 378
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 09:59:59 PM

RECRUIT COIN ADDED TO TRITTIUM PLATFOM

We are proud to be selected by Trittium and its community to be listed as one of the ten supported coins in their recently launched trttNodes platform.

trttNodes is here to transform the Masternode setup process and thus reduce associated costs and resources, ultimately tremendously increasing the ROI for Masternode investors. With trttNodes, our project will become part of a revolutionary concept in the masternode investment industry.

trttNodes can be started with as few as 2 clicks – you simply deposit coins in your web or mobile wallet and click on the “Invest” button. This is revolutionary for the crypto Masternode space where investors have been needing advanced technical skills to start with in the first place.

And also feature:
Instant withdrawals: withdraw your rewards as fast as you started earning them.
Possibility to automatically re-invest your rewards, generating compound interest and exponential benefits.
2FA security.
Shared MN service
white_check_mark  MN Hosting

Check them out at https://trittium.cc/

And deploy your node at https://node.trittium.cc/auth/signin
https://medium.com/@Trittium_cc/how-to-invest-in-trttnodes-59ffcb66d85c

RECRUIT DISCORD : https://discord.gg/ZVMn8uj

★   C O N C I E R G E  C O I N   ★               ★  POS and MASTERNODES conciergecoin.net ★
apple96

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 04:03:18 AM

I have been aware of the project these last days, and every day I see a better way! very good future! is expected soon in crypto-bridge! I hope so! In addition, the new ad is fabulous, listed in the Trittium masternodes, with very good ROI, without a doubt that it is a good time to buy in the pre-sale and invest in some RCRT masternodes.
matoyskie

Activity: 25

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 08:01:34 AM

Today, companies of all sizes are trying to strengthen their recruiting capacity and improve their quality while minimizing costs. These companies, like the candidates, face many challenges which generate a complex ecosystem in the field of recruitment.

And that’s the goal of RECRUIT :
- create a secure and direct link between the recruitment needs of companies and potential candidates without intermediaries and all around the world ;
- allow job seekers to have direct access to many offers and allow companies to benefit from a pool of competencies updated continuously to enable them to fill a vacancy as soon as possible and at best.

Recruit (RCRT) will therefore be an all-in-one platform for all kinds of recruiting tasks. Jobseekers using Recruit’s native currency (RCRT) will be able to easily and efficiently access to a lot of offers.
  Companies using Recruit’s native currency (RCRT) will be able to access to a lot of jobseekers all over the world.

Imagine a global database gathering all the skills of job seekers in parallel with all the skills expected by companies. This would allow job seekers easy access to employment,
regardless of origin, gender. This would allow companies recruiting faster and cheaper.

Recruit (RCRT) is our vision for a next generation recruiting platform that highlights the powerful possibilities of blockchain technology.

Invitation bounties
You can earn RCRT coins by participating in Invite Bounty. To take part in it, fill out the registration form
https://[Suspicious link removed]/forms/CekviNymIojdSiXm1

Regular rewards:
1 invite = 1 RCRT

Extra rewards:
1st place: 250 RCRT
2nd place: 200 RCRT
3rd place: 150 RCRT
4th place: 100 RCRT
5th place: 50 RCRT

Deadlines:
Bounty begins 01.11.2018 00:00 UTC / ends 07.11.2018 23:59 UTC

Translation bounties
Rewards:
50 RCRT per translation

How to join and rules in discord

This ANN helps to outline the ambitious Recruit (RCRT) project, as well as our vision of a next-generation recruiting platform based on blockchain technology. We wish to create an amazing and fair database grouping the professional skills proposed and sought beneficial to both job seekers and companies in a win-win goal.

Hope this project will be sucess and im enjoying in this server is, they have a lot of rains and hope more partnership to come with this coin  join there awesome server now guys  have a great futureof this coin. Nice Job.
bluesmoke

Activity: 123

Files.fm - Store, Share and Sell Files

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2018, 03:30:07 PM

So, basically you are targeting to improve the freelance market? It's really good to see such good vision. There is a huge gap to grow in the said market. So I'm expecting a great success of RCRT project.

██████████████  CARTESI 📱 LINUX INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCALABLE DAPPS  ██████████████
https://cartesi.io/
sayda94

Activity: 35

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 04:10:15 PM

Recruit, the project that has come to change many things of what we already know, will now be listed in one of the exchange that I like the most (CryptoBrige) congratulations to the team that is behind this great project.
btccrusher

Activity: 742
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2018, 05:09:03 AM

Recruit can disrupt the freelance market, it can be a great alternative for upwork or fiverr users at the same time when it generates passive rewards through masternode secured network. Looking forward to becoming an intimate member of this project.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: