Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 04:11:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Recruit (RCRT) coin - POS/Masternodes  (Read 27333 times)
Fedots832

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 06:29:35 AM

Another pos coin i found out on discord. RCRT has starting to get big in discord community.
Hoping for the success in the future as the team works hard for this project to run smoothly
and well organized. Congrats for the launching, exchange coming soon.
spongfaith

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 07:30:29 AM

Rcrt is a nice communty im glad to join these server nice project.keep up a good work rcrt..good luck
matoyskie

Activity: 25

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 01:11:42 PM

Today, companies of all sizes are trying to strengthen their recruiting capacity and improve their quality while minimizing costs. These companies, like the candidates, face many challenges which generate a complex ecosystem in the field of recruitment.

And that’s the goal of RECRUIT :
- create a secure and direct link between the recruitment needs of companies and potential candidates without intermediaries and all around the world ;
- allow job seekers to have direct access to many offers and allow companies to benefit from a pool of competencies updated continuously to enable them to fill a vacancy as soon as possible and at best.

Recruit (RCRT) will therefore be an all-in-one platform for all kinds of recruiting tasks. Jobseekers using Recruit’s native currency (RCRT) will be able to easily and efficiently access to a lot of offers.
  Companies using Recruit’s native currency (RCRT) will be able to access to a lot of jobseekers all over the world.

Imagine a global database gathering all the skills of job seekers in parallel with all the skills expected by companies. This would allow job seekers easy access to employment,
regardless of origin, gender. This would allow companies recruiting faster and cheaper.

Recruit (RCRT) is our vision for a next generation recruiting platform that highlights the powerful possibilities of blockchain technology.

This ANN helps to outline the ambitious Recruit (RCRT) project, as well as our vision of a next-generation recruiting platform based on blockchain technology. We wish to create an amazing and fair database grouping the professional skills proposed and sought beneficial to both job seekers and companies in a win-win goal.

im too excited for the mn and i heard that they have a new bounty guys invite bounty so what are u waiting for join this awesome server.
Williamjhon324

Activity: 17

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 01:30:34 PM

If this project choose a better exchange, it will help to gain a big momentum in a market..
And also maintain a strong community that is the best. Just jumped in on this project -
The DEV team have been really helpful.
rcrtonline (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 20

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 02:10:58 PM

If this project choose a better exchange, it will help to gain a big momentum in a market..
And also maintain a strong community that is the best. Just jumped in on this project -
The DEV team have been really helpful.

We are listing on Cryptobridge next week as our first exchange, and other exchanges are planned in future. Which exchange did you have in mind?
sappel9934

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 03:41:00 PM

RCRT is a great project.We must follow their server.Its an amazing site. Hopeful it we can exchange coin in CB soon.
Joined the RCRT project and discord today. Looking forward to how this project will proceed.
s0urge

Activity: 39

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 05:36:23 PM

Seems like everyday there is something new and exciting.  Cant wait until I can purchase some Recruit on cryptobridge.   Also for those of the new people, there were alot more people brought onto the team.  Its almost like I cant keep up with the daily news lol.  I do think this project has good vision / direction in which they want to go.  All the information can be read once you join their discord.  Great community as well.  Hopefully I will have enough to purchase a node when CB opens up trading. Come check it out.  You wont be disappointed.
bluesmoke

Activity: 123
Merit: 1

Files.fm - Store, Share and Sell Files

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2018, 06:12:27 PM

Reward will increase again in a few days, this is right time to get invested for maximum profit out of this masternode. Even a shared RCRT mn will work fine.

██████████████  CARTESI 📱 LINUX INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCALABLE DAPPS  ██████████████
https://cartesi.io/
apple96

Activity: 44

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 11:05:20 PM

Every day, with better ads! New bountys and sponsors that make the community increase considerably! Without a doubt, one of the best projects currently! It's just starting, but soon, we'll see you at the top! Recruit is future.
buchok

Activity: 53

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 02:30:11 AM

Recruit team are very active in helping its members. Being one of the competitive projects today it will surely pump it's price once it's live. more and more will join it's community and investors will start pouring in. Recruit will surely last and choosing cryptobridge it's first exchange is a very good move to get more investors. This is not just a typical project, but it will be a one of the top performing projects.
Marzerg246

Activity: 7

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 03:27:53 AM

I like that function of RCRT.  Hybrid of POS and masternode. It making more attractive this coin.

There are already dozens of projects that currently offer services and have their own tokens, but I am skeptical of many of them
and try to carefully check before investing. This project looks promising
Sozialtourist32

Activity: 9

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 03:59:44 AM
Last edit: December 15, 2018, 04:13:14 AM by Sozialtourist32

Hi RCRT! Your project is one of my favorite among those I am joined.  I like the way you handle your community members.  Keep it up. And  I would like to say, I am happy to have been part of your discord community
Tata011

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 05:31:50 AM

the idea of the project is very relevant! as I understand it, the platform intends to become global, but why the most important information about the project (road map, white paper, business model) is not provided in Russian?

⦁BlokBiz⦁
Бeзoпacныe кpиптoвыe инвecтиции, кoнтpoлиpyeмыe пpoeкты [/ i]
⦁ www.blokbiz.io ⦁
apple96

Activity: 44

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 11:45:42 PM

They announced that there will soon be new sponsors! That's really good, since it will provide more capital and confidence, attract more buyers, investors and interested parties. It will help much more to the growth of the project. Which each day is improving much more! Recruit came to stay and go straight to the moon!
Kriptos

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 11:53:10 PM

They announced that there will soon be new sponsors! That's really good, since it will provide more capital and confidence, attract more buyers, investors and interested parties. It will help much more to the growth of the project. Which each day is improving much more! Recruit came to stay and go straight to the moon!
Of course, the sponsor is the best. This will really help the growth of the project. and increase confidence in the investor community and also that the project worth mentioning RCRT competent with all benefits there in.

Drokzid90

Activity: 43

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 12:59:22 AM

I'm an avid follower of this RCRT project.
I love to visit daily in their website and try to look for any updates and development.
matoyskie

Activity: 25

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 02:28:23 AM

Recruit (RCRT) is our vision for a next generation recruiting platform that highlights the powerful possibilities of blockchain technology.

This ANN helps to outline the ambitious Recruit (RCRT) project, as well as our vision of a next-generation recruiting platform based on blockchain technology. We wish to create an amazing and fair database grouping the professional skills proposed and sought beneficial to both job seekers and companies in a win-win goal.

this  coin looks very promising ... i have been staking this coin since few days.... staking works verycool need to run a masternode for this coin
damar09

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 05:17:58 AM

maybe I just want to remind you first, maybe you also have to prepare swap.wallet or swap coin, so that one day it doesn't stumble on your big project,

bluesmoke

Activity: 123

Files.fm - Store, Share and Sell Files

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2018, 05:21:27 AM

Hi dev, I joined in a sharing master node of RCRT coin with small amount of coins. When will you list in Cryptopia? This listing will add demand for the coin.

██████████████  CARTESI 📱 LINUX INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCALABLE DAPPS  ██████████████
https://cartesi.io/
Nemocrypto

Activity: 34

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 10:06:40 AM

I really approve the concept because the sponsor is the best.discord team is good.Next Moon Project #Storng Hodl
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: