Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:41:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Recruit (RCRT) coin - POS/Masternodes  (Read 27333 times)
matoyskie

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 11:41:05 AM

Recruit (RCRT) is our vision for a next generation recruiting platform that highlights the powerful possibilities of blockchain technology.

This ANN helps to outline the ambitious Recruit (RCRT) project, as well as our vision of a next-generation recruiting platform based on blockchain technology. We wish to create an amazing and fair database grouping the professional skills proposed and sought beneficial to both job seekers and companies in a win-win goal.

hope this coin have a big price this christmass and then run a masternode, this project can change life.
logexcybr32

Activity: 12

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 02:21:03 PM

I am very pleased that there are now more stringent vetting procedures involved for RCRT Coin acquisition.
This is a Project that has excellent prospects, the new screening process will likely increase the prospects of RCRT even further, as a form of protection from those who seek to flood and undermine a Project.
iancortis32

Activity: 8

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 02:25:13 PM

with an excellent masternode program,
this project will get a very fast appeal. The core team behind the project seems reliable also and the community is huge at early stage and very helpful to its members.
Looking forward to the full implementation and development of this project.
JamesBroker32

Activity: 11

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 03:16:51 PM

RCRT is the best cryptocurrency for merchants - easy to use and with a blockchain running every minute
A new project with more potential in the future will bring more success
vnmalireddy

Activity: 174

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 03:46:29 PM

RCRT has a great active project development team, so with community we can spread a word about this great project to get better exposure so every one knows about it, its just 1 week away from listing on CB so once it done there no stopping
Huatah

Activity: 21

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 11:48:35 PM

i am a bit late to joined to the project, but was amazed when i joined and saw how active is the community and RCRT team in their communication.. it is a very good sign that the project will be growing and the team will definitely deliver what had been promised. look forward to it and enjoy the ride. Grin Grin Grin
damar09

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 03:19:32 AM

the right choice by choosing discord as the marketing media for your project, and I hope you prepare a number of exchanges, because that will really be able to push faster for the progress of your project.

rucapri062

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 04:48:11 AM

Nice project and hope to really see someday the full effect on the needy along with other similar projects like this I have come across ! Time will tell us, masternode coin is too much now but RCRT coin gives me some hope.
kryptoskn32

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 04:52:58 AM

I trust this good project just like other classic coin project
RCRT seems great and very promising project overall.
The recently released whitepaper is concise and very interesting to read.
demovasi

Activity: 22

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 05:12:59 AM

There were few tokens or coins released in the past for freelancing, outsourcing, job portal to pay via crypto coins. I could remember there was 21 bitcoin company running from Silicon Valley. It offers btc as payment for small or micro tasks. Most of them live no more. However, RCRT is one of the new coin aims at bringing recruitment suite via crypto. This is still the very early stage. Just it is trying to stand up. if RCRT will show an appealing growth acceptable to outlooking crypto spectators, that would be a great adoption for crypto in the real world.
Paradiseofcoins32

Activity: 7

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 09:48:55 AM

hi RCRT. they has good community which is great think to improve a Project. Nice project and hope to really see someday the full effect on the everyone Discord is also very active. Because there is PandaBot, people without a PC are happy.
matoyskie

Activity: 25

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 09:50:46 AM

Recruit (RCRT) is our vision for a next generation recruiting platform that highlights the powerful possibilities of blockchain technology.

This ANN helps to outline the ambitious Recruit (RCRT) project, as well as our vision of a next-generation recruiting platform based on blockchain technology. We wish to create an amazing and fair database grouping the professional skills proposed and sought beneficial to both job seekers and companies in a win-win goal.

heard the news that rcrt will be having a sponsor great news guys .That's really good, since it will provide more capital and more partnership to come guys supporting this great ptoject
spongfaith

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 11:09:07 AM

RCRT this is an interesting project RCRT is the initial community that I follow, hopefully in the future rcrt will be more successful with the team.so great job rcrt team
dexterstatd

Activity: 4

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 02:44:19 PM

The has  project is very high  potential for success. I hope that investors like it and will give many great opportunities to get rich.
Best of luck for team RCRT!
Michaelme1990

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 03:00:01 PM

In the case of RCRT project, I see a real vision, a strong leader, as well as a real team of professionals and financial strength to support such a this project.
k1mera12123

Activity: 23

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 03:16:17 PM

Attentive dev team RCRT, active community and a coin that has a purpose beyond just existing, Hoping for the success in the future as the team works hard for this project to run smoothly
Demartini110

Activity: 22

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 03:26:49 PM

I'm an avid follower of this RCRT project.
I love to visit daily in their website and try to look for any updates and development.
fmboyzz

Activity: 227
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 04:33:48 PM

Attentive dev team RCRT, active community and a coin that has a purpose beyond just existing, Hoping for the success in the future as the team works hard for this project to run smoothly
Yes indeed RCRT is a good project and the best part is the community loves the whole idea. The dev team is active in discord to make updates, chat and the development report.
apple96

Activity: 44
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 08:50:42 PM

Soon this coin will be listed for the first time, it is good to know that it will be in cryptobridge. Very good news, good times are coming for the project. It is quite interesting that the rewards by block number, do not exceed 15 RCRT. Avoid inflation at all costs, that's good and healthy for the currency.
mananakau

Activity: 19

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 09:31:48 PM

A great project with great coin to be.RCRT project really is one of its kind with a purpose.Certainly this platform gonna be very useful for employees to be.
This is very good project and I can see this coin have a bright future ahead.Kind of coin  that i like to hold/invest,Really like this coin,good luck Team RCRT
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: