Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 12:52:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Recruit (RCRT) coin - POS/Masternodes  (Read 27338 times)
matoyskie

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 01:49:38 PM

Recruit (RCRT) is our vision for a next generation recruiting platform that highlights the powerful possibilities of blockchain technology.

This ANN helps to outline the ambitious Recruit (RCRT) project, as well as our vision of a next-generation recruiting platform based on blockchain technology. We wish to create an amazing and fair database grouping the professional skills proposed and sought beneficial to both job seekers and companies in a win-win goal.

mac wallet im waiting for this good news like us who dont have a webwallet comming soon guys what are u waiting for join here enjoy a lot of rain in this server.
Williamjhon324

Activity: 17

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 02:10:53 PM

RCRT is the solution to all these surviving problems in the crypto
this project will succeed. To become anything you and me have to work hard, goodluck.
sappel9934

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 02:24:54 PM

I'd like to hold this token, I know that this will have a future..Nice project and hope to really see someday the full effect on the everyone
Marzerg246

Activity: 7

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 02:42:33 PM

I joined on Discord Dev team are much active and helpful And also maintain a strong community that is the best. Just jumped in on this project - The DEV team have been really helpful
KnyazED

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 02:54:27 PM

I'd like to hold this token, I know that this will have a future..Nice project and hope to really see someday the full effect on the everyone

It is easy to implement the idea of this project, but in today's market it requires a lot of effort
timlee19771

Activity: 7

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 02:55:07 PM

I have seen many similar projects in the past fail when it comes to exchange. The has  project is very high  potential for success
If this dev team can deliver on what they have planned then it could be successful in the long term.
logexcybr32

Activity: 12

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 03:17:42 PM

RCRT seems great and very promising project overall.
The recently released whitepaper is concise and very interesting to read.
Great blockchain technology innovation for freelancing industry
apple96

Activity: 44
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 05:22:23 PM

ach time the project is more popular, and reaches all groups, that's good enough for growth. Good marketing in discord, which favors the presale, and its next listing. Attracting new stakeholders and new sponsors, this is undoubtedly a very good project, with a very good future!
buchok

Activity: 53

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 01:58:14 AM

Rcrt is probably one of the most transparent project because of its goals and encountered problems that members are informed. Rcrt team are always working in further developing this project in proving to its members that this will be a very good investment. Ask a question and they will immediately answer.
demovasi

Activity: 22

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 02:23:29 AM

I'm looking to see RCRT trading in cryptobridge soon. When will Cryptobridge list RCRT for trading? Do you know the ETA? What are the other exchanges you have planned to get RCRT listed. I think RCRT needs to be in 3 or 4 exchanges before new year. It can help to get list in Coinmarketcap in January of 2019.
SquireAu

Activity: 53

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 03:18:52 AM

The Recruit coin project what an amazing concept, using blockchain to assist in matching employees with employers. I am gong to follow this one as although I am now out of the workforce now I am offten asked how to find employment is such & such industry by my nephews and nieces, It certainly shows what an exciting time it is to be in the 21st century.
iancortis32

Activity: 8

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 04:10:43 AM

RCRT is the best cryptocurrency for merchants - easy to use and with a blockchain running every minute
A new project with more potential in the future will bring more success
JamesBroker32

Activity: 11

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 05:06:31 AM

New projects, many new ideas or people to introduce together about this project
looks like a nice start It will has a great future if the community supports this project. Good Luck !
rucapri062

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 05:22:39 AM

Hoping for the success in the future as the team works hard for this project to run smoothly
and well organized. Congrats for the launching, exchange coming soon.
gener353

Activity: 99

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2018, 06:15:14 AM

This Project Idea is awesome and have good community, I Believe that coin will be very useful in future.
alvaroyellow

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 02:50:43 PM

i like this Project , go go go the moon!!!!
soixantedix

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 02:54:52 PM

Recruit has long road to go. It would be kool to see Fortune 500 employer onboarded. WIth university i think it can be easier
s0urge

Activity: 39

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 03:00:19 PM

Another day closer to CB listing, coming up really fast.  I am getting quite excited now, mainly because I think this project can go places.  Lots of shared masternode services are out there just in case you cant afford to purchase your own masternode.  You should come check out this great community, very friendly and helpful people.  The devs have been working hard to get to where this coin is now.  Still a long way to go, but its a start.  And a start that is very promising right now.  Well, Ive said enough and need to get on with my day.  But in this bear market, this is one project that is looking nice right now.
Tarz

Activity: 237
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 03:14:02 PM

ach time the project is more popular, and reaches all groups, that's good enough for growth. Good marketing in discord, which favors the presale, and its next listing. Attracting new stakeholders and new sponsors, this is undoubtedly a very good project, with a very good future!

Discord was named this way not by chance nor by occasion. The purpose of ur little gatherings in discord channel is to exchange photos of naked body parts of humans and animals. I have not yet stumbled upon a single reasonable discussion in there, mainly its two xbox players chatting about yesterdays uproarous event in middle school with boneless mechanical bots.
kryptoskn32

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 03:53:04 PM

Happy to heard it buddy. Because of it is hard to find this kind of project recently.
Strong and can have a bright future. RCRT
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: