Bitcoin Forum
July 08, 2024, 12:46:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: A few questions about payments to bounty hunters  (Read 579 times)
cryptorobbo (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2018, 11:11:55 AM
Last edit: October 29, 2018, 11:32:34 AM by cryptorobbo

Hello.

I am working in a company that deals with internet media. Cryptocurrency is one of our latest areas of interest. One of the projects we are building right now is bounty managing platform.
We are looking forward to implementing a model, that will not require staking system for rewards. Rewards will be calculated in ETH/USDT per action.

Now I am trying to figure out the average prices for the actions, that will be appropriate and realistic for bounty hunters work.
I am aware that it depends on the numerous factors, but for statistical purposes, any information on will be useful for us.
Answers are greatly appreciated.

1. In the case of Twitter/Facebook, how much USD You, as a hunter, would like to receive per single Like/Share/Post?
2. What is the reasonable price for the blog post/article with a review of the project?
3. As a translator how much You would like to get paid per Whitepaper/Lightpaper/ICO page translations?

If You bring any examples of how much You got paid for bounty work, it could be helpful as well.
lifesgood10

Activity: 378
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 11:18:56 AM

1. In the case of Twitter/Facebook, how much USD You, as a hunter, would like to receive per single Like/Share/Post?
If You bring any examples of how much You got paid for bounty work, it could be helpful as well.

When it comes to bounty programs, you cannot dictate for the bounty manager so there is  no need to assume how much you would make or earn for participating

2. What is the reasonable price for the blog post/article with a review of the project?

Every bounty projects allocate stakes which is viewabele to the public and you need to always read through instructions always. , for some bounties you earn 10$ for articles, while for some projects you earn 100$, it depends always

3. As a translator how much You would like to get paid per Whitepaper/Lightpaper/ICO page translations?

Just get to work , no body knows which project will worth it or survive this bearish moment
be smart.
qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 11:19:51 AM

Well for social media is thin $2-$5 per like plus share is decent, for blog post reasonable reward is from $50 to $200 depending on quality and content, for translation it varies but $200 to $400 will be good and lastly for signature campaign a reward of $200 to $800 per week is considered good depending on the member's forum rank.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
sacskate

Activity: 994
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 11:22:14 AM

Hello.

I am working in a company that deals with internet media. Cryptocurrency is one of our latest areas of interest. One of the projects we are building right now is bounty managing platform.
We are looking forward to implementing a model, that will not require staking system for rewards. Rewards will be calculated in ETH/USDT per action.

Now I am trying to figure out the average prices for the actions, that will be appropriate and realistic for bounty hunters work.
I am aware that it depends on the numerous factors, but for statistical purposes, any information on will be useful for us.

i am a translator mate
i consider 1000 $ at least is satisfactory for a whole translation job including website ,whitepaper and announcement thread
cryptorobbo (OP)

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2018, 11:31:01 AM

A good friend of mine was working on XYO Network bounty for 2 months. He did Twitter retweets and Facebook reposts and got 200USD.
In average he was doing 10 reposts and 10 retweets per week.
So it makes ±1.25USD per retweet/repost.

The XYO Network is successful ICO and it's hard to find good projects, especially now. But this type of information if very useful.

ps. thank You guys for the answers.
Cryptoguru274

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2018, 11:31:48 AM

Hello.

This idea of making payment in ETH/USDT to bounty hunters is quite interesting, however getting a rate that's appropriate is another issue that depends on a number of factors, like the duration of the ICO project campaign etc, however if you could gather information from project managers it could be very useful.

spngebob

Activity: 770
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 11:39:05 AM

Bounty hunters are usually payed 1% - 5% of total tokens sold, and rewards are spread trough various campaigns (social campaigns and bitcointalk signature campaign). It is usual to give highest rewards to translators, then article writers, then signature campaign and other campaigns usually get lower rewards.
rangnatht

Activity: 588
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 11:39:26 AM

I am working English hindi translator. Regarding translation I would like to suggest that translation is the most important and responsible work in the bounty and translator need to keep eyes on the project for every latest update for moderation of the thread. So it's very responsible job. So as I think payment should be not less than 1000 dollars for Ann thread, bounty thread and WhitePaper (including moderation if needed time to time). So 1000 dollors should be good for these translation work. It could be increase in case of if whitepaper is preety long. For website translation should be between 300 to 500 dollars is good.

So it's also depend on the size too.

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3024
Merit: 601

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 12:57:00 PM

This is what bounty hunters are looking for. And I think there's already a platform that is doing of the same thing. Though your reward system isn't with stakes but those that I have read is into stake->ETH.

A portion of your weekly stakes can be sold to their platform as long as there's a trader and buy order for that one.

Check tokpie.

xianbits

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 01:10:00 PM

Base on the latest bounties I have joined, I can earn around 100$+ combined for Facebook and Twitter campaigns. I can say that's good for a short campaign but not enough for campaigns that lasts for more than 2 months.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▌                          ▐
▌      ███████████████     ▐
▌      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▐
▌      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▐
▌      █████████████▄      ▐
▌      ████      ▀███▌     ▐
▌      ████       ▐███     ▐
▌      ████      ▄███▌     ▐
▌      █████████████▀      ▐
▌      ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         ▐
▌      ████                ▐
▌      ████                ▐
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

ERSISTENCE
BUILDING THE BRIDGE ━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Protocol Powering
Next-Gen Financial Products
/            ━━━
Buy XPRT
\               ▄▄▄▄
          ▄██▀▀▀▀██▄
     ▄▄▄▄██▀      ▀██
  ▄██▀▀▀██▀        ▐█▌
 ██▀     █▀  ▄    ▄██
▐█▌        ▄██▄▄▄██▀
 ██▄      ▄██▀▀▀▀
  ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ 
     ▀▀▀▀   
DeFi

▄██▄  ▀████████▄
 ▄██▀▀██▄        ▀██▄
███    ▀██▄        ███
 ▀██▄    ▀██▄    ▄██▀
   ▀██▄    ▀██▄▄██▀
     ▀██▄    ▀██▀
       ▀██▄▄██▀
         ▀██▀
NFT

▄██▄
                  ▄██▀▀██▄
       ▄██▄     ▄██▀    ▀██▄
     ▄██▀▀██▄ ▄██▀        ▀██▄
   ▄██▀    █████            ▀██▄
 ▄██▀    ▄██▀ ▀██▄            ▀██▄
██▀    ▄███▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄
PoS

ANN | Twitter | Medium | GitHub
Reddit | YouTube | Discord
Telegram ANN | Telegram Community
Gabri

Activity: 856
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 01:12:54 PM

Oh guys, if you really run your platform and pay as you promise I will be the first in line to cooperate with you. I think that the price for 1 retweet or repost in 1.5 dollar will be quite acceptable. Please notify me in a private message when you launch.
cryptotycoon33

Activity: 248

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 01:24:49 PM

Hello.

Paying bounty hunters ETH/USDT is a welcome development for the cryptocurrency community because bounty hunters is the live wire of the ICO project campaign sector, however project managers should be consulted for such issues of payment rates.
Ziscadas

Activity: 452
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 01:36:47 PM

in comparison with the previous year, the payments have simply decreased drastically and many companies just release their tokens that cost a penny, I really hope that this is only temporary
masterrex

Activity: 1820
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 01:53:34 PM

Hello.

Lets see this in direct and clear status, it goes for me a reasonable price in $US dollar was $0.25-$0.50 cents i think this price is very reasonable enough if the campaign period is long but if the campaign period is short enough it will be $2.00 dollars this is just and estimate for simple like and share and the high quality unique and informative post/tweet must paid accordingly to as high as $5 per post/retweet it must be more quality post than useless quantity post.
mayan251

Activity: 267

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2018, 02:12:06 PM

I think how much cost you need to plan a project. Then limit how many bounty hunters to participate. Only in this way can the bounty hunter's income be rewarded. If you don't limit the number of bounty hunters. The cost is fixed. That will lower the reward of bounty hunters. The interest of bounty hunters will be greatly reduced.

chandrarahmadewa

Activity: 308
Merit: 49

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 02:19:22 PM

You can see the work of reliable managers in this forum such as yahoo62278, Wapinter, and others in the form of payments. for campaign payments, the member rank signature is around $ 20- $ 40 per week
oioioi

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 04:29:29 PM

it seems you are a beginner to a bounty manager, first you have to do is calculate the percentage of losses and profits that you might get, and of course from the total supply you have

- CoinAnalyst - UNDERSTANDING CRYPTOCURRENCIES -
-  Maximize your trading profit with the CoinAnalyst A.I. Platform  -
CryptoAssasin

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 04:19:55 AM

Bounty hunters nowadays is looking for an allocated reward with the campaign and also the number of participants. That way, they will be able to calculate the possible reward after the campaign. For me, it would be better if you limit the number of participants or ask a qualifications to be met before getting approve.

Favorable price is $50 and above after the campaign. Bounty rewards nowadays getting smaller specially if there are above 5000 participants in the campaign where they only posting it as a spam or not even creating a quality post.

For this campaign, $100 above is the favorable price for sure. Creating a blog post/article takes a lot of time to be explained clearly and a proper presentation is required before it gets approved.

For translators, $100 and above would also be a favorable price since it present the company itself using their native language which may bring more investors from their country.

Crypto made easier  ██░██ ██ █▄░█ ▄▀▄ █▀▄ ▄▀▄ ▀▄░▄▀MenaPay.io
than cash█░▀░█ █▄ █░▀█ █▀█ █▀░ █▀█ ░░█░░
oruba76
Copper Member

Activity: 411
Merit: 107

Your Crypto Digital Marketing Consultant

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2018, 04:36:32 AM

I think, this also depends on the number of token allocations for bounty hunters and the number of bounty hunter participants. with the stakes method, which I experienced on average to 1 post / retweet / share twitter = $ 1. for medium quality articles = $ 100 and for translatio = $ 1800.
that is what I experienced when following a bounty campaign with many participants.
Ayomiqueen
Copper Member

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 05:02:54 AM

I don't think that will be a better idea compare to stake , we all know the rate scammer do use FB n twitter to get reward where they didn't work on like signature campaign which can easily be known, so using like, retweet or any kind of it to get reward is a way of getting more ways for scammers, cause they will create multiple account to do those like and other , this do happen in Reddit where they base reward on upvote and u will see a post having 100upvotes on every post without single comment , is it that a sign that it was forge .

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: