BitcoinEXpress (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1210
Merit: 1024

View Profile
November 01, 2011, 10:38:45 PM
Last edit: May 30, 2016, 10:38:06 AM by BitcoinEXpress

delete
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
panerai

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 01, 2011, 10:43:30 PM

congrats Coblee - job well done

I regret not hoarding now, I sold at 0.003, should have waited. Guess I'll have to mine some more Smiley

LTC RULES
GenTarkin
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 01, 2011, 10:52:21 PM

LTC = champion of the alts! long live LTC...grats to a level headed developer & team!

GenTarkin's MOD Kncminer Titan custom firmware! v1.0.4! -- !!NO LONGER AVAILABLE!!
Donations: bitcoin- 1Px71mWNQNKW19xuARqrmnbcem1dXqJ3At || litecoin- LYXrLis3ik6TRn8tdvzAyJ264DRvwYVeEw
amazingrando

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 01, 2011, 11:28:42 PM

haha. Gen.  You've been a believer in LTC since the beginning!

LTC has been working out well so far (knock on wood).  Though I wish there was 51% protection and GPU/FPGA mining capability

Bitbond - 105% PPS mining bond - mining payouts without buying hardware
LoupGaroux

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 02, 2011, 01:45:56 AM

And adoption comes from rational folks at the helm, and the universal appeal of not having to sell your soul to join the club (cough, cough sc). Certainly miles along the path of becoming the silver standard of the cryptocoin world.
FlipPro
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1015

View Profile
November 02, 2011, 02:26:19 PM

And adoption comes from rational folks at the helm, and the universal appeal of not having to sell your soul to join the club (cough, cough sc). Certainly miles along the path of becoming the silver standard of the cryptocoin world.
Who sold their soul? Care to explain?
Fiyasko
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001

Okey Dokey Lokey

View Profile
November 02, 2011, 02:30:12 PM

If you buy SC's RS and just restart the blockchain, and BAM, you just gave him money.
And if your a miner, Well, You've wasted ALOT of fucking time.

The "sold your soul" Comes from the hundreds of trolls that RS hired to talk about how great SC's are
Fucking. Sockpuppets.

http://bitcoin-otc.com/viewratingdetail.php?nick=DingoRabiit&sign=ANY&type=RECV <-My Ratings
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=857670.0 GAWminers and associated things are not to be trusted, Especially the "mineral" exchange
FlipPro
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1015

View Profile
November 02, 2011, 02:36:18 PM

If you buy SC's RS and just restart the blockchain, and BAM, you just gave him money.

The "sold your soul" Comes from the hundreds of trolls that RS hired to talk about how great SC's are
Fucking. Sockpuppets.
If you remember correctly the only reason why the network was shut down and frozen in the first place was because of criminal 51% threat from Artfroz and BitcoinExpress. Thats right, THE ONLY REASON WHY SC1 WAS SHUT DOWN IS BECAUSE OF TROLLS LIKE BTCEX. We rather shut down the network, then have idiots like BTCex with enough hashing power "play a joke" on the network, and loose everything. Instead he has now helped development on SC, and made the network invincible to his "shenanigans".
Fiyasko
Legendary

Okey Dokey Lokey

View Profile
November 02, 2011, 02:50:40 PM

Fucking. Sockpuppets.
If you remember correctly the only reason why the network was shut down and frozen in the first place was because of criminal 51% threat from Artfroz and BitcoinExpress. Thats right, THE ONLY REASON WHY SC1 WAS SHUT DOWN IS BECAUSE OF TROLLS LIKE BTCEX. We rather shut down the network, then have idiots like BTCex with enough hashing power "play a joke" on the network, and loose everything. Instead he has now helped development on SC, and made the network invincible to his "shenanigans".

So your saying that Trolls are Good for SC's
RS has the ability to block anyone who has more "power" than him.
And he has Thousands of premined coins, Wich i think you got a big handful of

http://bitcoin-otc.com/viewratingdetail.php?nick=DingoRabiit&sign=ANY&type=RECV <-My Ratings
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=857670.0 GAWminers and associated things are not to be trusted, Especially the "mineral" exchange
HolodeckJizzmopper

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 02, 2011, 02:51:56 PM

Instead he has now helped development on SC, and made the network invincible to his "shenanigans".

Ok dude, you are hitting the pipe pretty hard this morning. I think you need to tone down your hyperbole a bit.
LoupGaroux

View Profile
November 02, 2011, 03:01:59 PM

"Helping development"? Of a haphazardly crafted, poorly thought out, buggy rip-off of open source code claimed by a power-mad delusional megalomaniac who wields his authority with utter abandon? Nobody helped that knucklehead develop anything. He built his ship all by himself, and is Admiral of the Fail-Navy all by himself.

JackRabiit hit the reference on the head... selling your soul is a reasoned description of the simple minded little whores who sold their credibility to go and shill for rs and his amazing technicolor wonder-coin that will cure whatever ails you. Ready for the collapse of Bitcoin? Sound familiar? Only coin with security features? Ring a bell? Now adopted by adoring housewives worldwide, whitens, brightens and leaves no ring around your toilet? That whole thing about sc being the second coming of crypto-salvation, engineered by the "Smartest Man In The World", "advanced programmer who thinks in machine code and makes a whole $150 per HOUR!! (Although he worries about hand-outs in irc a lot, with his little tin cup full of arrogance and refuses to code until somebody flips him a few sheckels?)

Remember the bounties for shilling with blog posts? Remember the secret handshake and the million sc if you pledged undying fealty to Dear Leader and became a partner in his crime syndicate through the mechanism of Trusty Rusty Nodes?

When you become someone's bitch willingly, and are willing to be a mouthpiece for his criminal intent, I would say you have sold your soul. Or you are a braindead sock-puppet and never had a soul to begin with.
Fiyasko
Legendary

Okey Dokey Lokey

View Profile
November 02, 2011, 03:09:07 PM

"Helping development"? Of a haphazardly crafted, poorly thought out, buggy rip-off of open source code claimed by a power-mad delusional megalomaniac who wields his authority with utter abandon? Nobody helped that knucklehead develop anything. He built his ship all by himself, and is Admiral of the Fail-Navy all by himself.

JackRabiit hit the reference on the head... selling your soul is a reasoned description of the simple minded little whores who sold their credibility to go and shill for rs and his amazing technicolor wonder-coin that will cure whatever ails you. Ready for the collapse of Bitcoin? Sound familiar? Only coin with security features? Ring a bell? Now adopted by adoring housewives worldwide, whitens, brightens and leaves no ring around your toilet? That whole thing about sc being the second coming of crypto-salvation, engineered by the "Smartest Man In The World", "advanced programmer who thinks in machine code and makes a whole $150 per HOUR!! (Although he worries about hand-outs in irc a lot, with his little tin cup full of arrogance and refuses to code until somebody flips him a few sheckels?)

Remember the bounties for shilling with blog posts? Remember the secret handshake and the million sc if you pledged undying fealty to Dear Leader and became a partner in his crime syndicate through the mechanism of Trusty Rusty Nodes?

When you become someone's bitch willingly, and are willing to be a mouthpiece for his criminal intent, I would say you have sold your soul. Or you are a braindead sock-puppet and never had a soul to begin with.

I love this post, FlipPro has been badgering me about my comments on SC's and i've got.. Like what... 3 Totally random people backing me up?
The funny parts is: I barely know Shit Fuck All about SC's, I know majority of the bad about them and nothing further.

DeathAndTaxes
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1079

Gerald Davis

View Profile
November 02, 2011, 03:09:11 PM

And he has Thousands more than 12 million premined coins, Wich i think you got a big handful of

Fixed Your Post
Bobnova

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 02, 2011, 04:00:22 PM

And he has Thousands more than 13 million premined coins, Wich i think you got a big handful of

Fixed Your Post

Fixed your fix.

BTC:  1AURXf66t7pw65NwRiKukwPq1hLSiYLqbP
MrGaSp

Activity: 418
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 02, 2011, 04:40:18 PM

LTC <-> SC exchange? Grin
LoupGaroux

View Profile
November 02, 2011, 04:43:27 PM

That's like having an exchange to Toilet Seat <-> Toilet Paper. One is useful and enjoys utility throughout the world, the other is full of shit, and gets flushed away.
terrytibbs

Activity: 560
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 02, 2011, 04:44:34 PM

That's like having an exchange to Toilet Seat <-> Toilet Paper. One is useful and enjoys utility throughout the world, the other is full of shit, and gets flushed away.
Your analogies never fail to crack me up!
MrGaSp

View Profile
November 02, 2011, 04:50:30 PM

Your analogies never fail to crack me up!

lol, just lol...
btc_artist

Activity: 154
Merit: 101

Bitcoin!

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2011, 05:26:39 AM

Where's the best place to exchange LTC <-> BTC?

BTC: 1CDCLDBHbAzHyYUkk1wYHPYmrtDZNhk8zf
LTC: LMS7SqZJnqzxo76iDSEua33WCyYZdjaQoE
MrGaSp

View Profile
November 03, 2011, 05:29:08 AM

Where's the best place to exchange LTC <-> BTC?

I found https://btc-e.com/exchange/ltc_btc quite useful.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: