Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:04:08 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Free coding python/c#  (Read 127 times)
jackg (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071

https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 01:27:16 PM

I was thinking this morning that there must be people here who can’t code at all or are bad at it, so I’m wondering about offering free code in python or c# or as a stand-alone executable.

I have done c# for two years and python for 7 so am fairly competent in the languages.

If owing something for free I’m obviously not going to program anything that you would be able to sell on as is (I don’t think) but if you have a suggestion and it’s quite quick to do I might take a look at it and see if i can give it a go.

I’m suggesting things more like short algorithms like bubble sorts or quickly, sorts or even algorithms that do complex calculations in them.

I’d you suggest an algorithm that isn’t widely known or is complex (like something bitcoin related) I will probably require some pseudo code to actually be able to program it.
Skyrah2008

Activity: 284
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 02:32:40 PM

Greetings !  You are welcome here .
I was wondering if i can ask you for a free copy of python program that can help me send payments automatically to numerous bounty participants.
Your help would be much appreciated.
jackg (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 03:24:53 PM

Greetings !  You are welcome here .
I was wondering if i can ask you for a free copy of python program that can help me send payments automatically to numerous bounty participants.

I wouldn’t do such a thing for free so you’d have to name your price and give a few more details as to what you’re actually doing.

My idea for the free stuff was to aid general research.
Skyrah2008

Activity: 284
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 03:30:09 PM

Greetings !  You are welcome here .

I wouldn’t do such a thing for free so you’d have to name your price and give a few more details as to what you’re actually doing.

As you can check over my profile history i am a social media bounty manager, each bountu has thousands of participants which are not easy to pay on time.
Other than this task, nobody can use this script for any other task.
Olalomi

Activity: 490
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 03:52:38 PM

I was thinking this morning that there must be people here who can’t code at all or are bad at it, so I’m wondering about offering free code in python or c# or as a stand-alone executable.

I have done c# for two years and python for 7 so am fairly competent in the languages.

If owing something for free I’m obviously not going to program anything that you would be able to sell on as is (I don’t think) but if you have a suggestion and it’s quite quick to do I might take a look at it and see if i can give it a go.

I’m suggesting things more like short algorithms like bubble sorts or quickly, sorts or even algorithms that do complex calculations in them.

I’d you suggest an algorithm that isn’t widely known or is complex (like something bitcoin related) I will probably require some pseudo code to actually be able to program it.
This idea of offering the coding service free is highly welcome personally I have been nursing the idea of learning python but I am always pissed off reading ebooks I really need mentorship so as to grasp the language quickly, whatever effort you use to put us though will be well appreciated.
jackg (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 04:05:36 PM

Greetings !  You are welcome here .

As you can check over my profile history i am a social media bounty manager, each bountu has thousands of participants which are not easy to pay on time.
Other than this task, nobody can use this script for any other task.

You brought that effort upon yourself by doing the bounty business, as I said earlier, name your price if you want it automated. You can’t say you’re running a bounty as a non-profit can you?

This idea of offering the coding service free is highly welcome personally I have been nursing the idea of learning python but I am always pissed off reading ebooks I really need mentorship so as to grasp the language quickly, whatever effort you use to put us though will be well appreciated.

I can’t teach programming, well I can but it would be quite arduous. A lot of stuff in python especially an be learnt from the condo,e.
Obviously any algorithms I code may as we.l be posted publicly, although if you have something you particularly are struggling with, reply to me and I’ll help you if you have an idea of a program you want to build, I’ll build it for you (providing it’s a simple script that doesn’t take too long for me to do - reading to and from text files or even Json from websites is fine though). and you can learn from there?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: