Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:16:47 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How Binance became world’s largest cryptocurrency exchange  (Read 540 times)
alex_kir

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 02:57:49 PM

I think that the most important thing that Binance did was act for the purposes of the community, he also has a great opportunity to withdraw funds without any verification, at least 2 BTC, but this is great for beginners.
Cheesus

Activity: 692
Merit: 254

terra-credit.com

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 03:00:32 PM

I think that the most important thing that Binance did was act for the purposes of the community, he also has a great opportunity to withdraw funds without any verification, at least 2 BTC, but this is great for beginners.
Binance always listens to the community and they do the best for the community, that is why Binance is now the largest exchange. Everyone can easily use binance without KYC and transaction fees are much cheaper than other exchanges

███████████████████████
  █████████████████████ 
    ███████████████████ 
      █████████████████ 
███████████████████████
          █████████████ 
            ███████████ 
              █████████ 
                ███████ 
                  ████ 
                    ███ 

terracredit

Powered by,
cbIpok

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2018, 03:06:52 PM

I do not know if Binance's volume is fake or not but i know it is the most user friendly exchange. The operation and innovation of Binance is high level. I think that Binance's biggest plus is that it allows to withdrawal 2btc per day without KYC.
labake

Activity: 308
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 03:09:50 PM

Well, Binance tried a lot and be at the top for the fact that they are consistent base on my opinion. Binance had been doing very cool and it's a great achievement for the TEAM. Though, almost all exchanges seems to be manipulating everywhere and there base on fake orders.
labake

Activity: 308
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 03:11:27 PM

I do not know if Binance's volume is fake or not but i know it is the most user friendly exchange. The operation and innovation of Binance is high level. I think that Binance's biggest plus is that it allows to withdrawal 2btc per day without KYC.
Are you sure about this statement buddy? I don't really believe this which means, I would need to make some of my findings to confirm how real and genuine is this information. Thanks
d3nz

Activity: 1330
Merit: 264

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 03:13:27 PM

It might because they have a secured centralized exchange and also using their BNB token to lessen the trading fees.

And also their exchange is easy to use and can be switch to basic and experienced trader layout.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
anobtc

Activity: 1176
Merit: 12

Vietnamese Translator™ https://goo.gl/7inMji

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2018, 03:41:03 PM

The first exchange offered a 50% commission fee reduction when using their native token, attracting more trader on the one hand, and increasing the value of their token on the other. And part of them has enough money to create large trading volumes. That's why they succeed so far.

Finding a local Moderator and Translator?
View My Portfolio and feel free to contact me if you need! 😉
Adecrypt83
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 6

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 04:15:25 PM

We can't shy away from the truth that binance is one of the good exchange out there with an an easy-to-use interface and good volume but that doesn’t not mean that Binance is the biggest exchange in terms of daily volume, I think HUOBI and OKEX has more bigger volume.
cryptolidus

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 07:03:16 PM

Binance is one of my favorite exchanges because it`s favorable trading fees, simple trading interface and  very supportive customer service.
Binance  supports lot of cryptocurrencies and there is high liquidity there. The security is on high level and when they had a hack
attack they refunded the funds. It is an innovative exchange and they will have a decentralized version as well.

chip1994

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 07:09:46 PM

No need to be an old exchange to become the best exchange. LOL. Binance become one out of the best crypto exchange at this time because of the team behind this exchagne is very great, they made very good plan to develop this exchange and the result is what all of us can see now, Binance is the best exchange Smiley.

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████