Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:29:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Inactive dead coins awareness  (Read 787 times)
d3nz

Activity: 1274
Merit: 264

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 03:32:31 AM

I think it's not possible for them to check it but that's the reason why some exchanges are delisting it.

Exchanges should also check if the project really exist and not manipulating the market since a lot of them are just a scam.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
daviost

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2018, 03:35:11 AM

Thanks for sharing your website cause your website can help the newbie to know which one was the inactive dead coins or not. Its really easy to read and we can trace why that coin being called as inactive dead coins and the newbie can check them first before they invest. cause their money can turned into ashes when dont be careful.

▬▬▬▬▬ ◯●●   REPME.io   ●●◯ ▬▬▬▬▬
The new WEBSITE will be LAUNCHED on the 1st NOV
Please check the Whitepaper for more complete info
Iykecolyno
Copper Member

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 04:03:13 AM

Amazingly even among the so called dead coins are still being traded on exchanges and smart and risky as it is, some ttadeers to make some profit out of of the volatilities that come with it. But investors are adviced to look away
smyslov

Activity: 2002
Merit: 269

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 04:35:27 AM

i think it's important to protect new cryptocurrency fans on some information like dead and inactive coins as every day new coins are pumping into blockchain market.
here this link will help you identify many dean and inactive coins, so you can avoid being losing your funds https://deadcoins.com and anyone you have more to be added can let us know.

Most of these are airdrop coins thanks for posting this we really need something like this for the community, hope you can update it regularly because there are many more to come in the future with so many airdrop and fraud ICO are coming in the market.
coreenaquino

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 05:30:44 AM

The link is good! Most especially good for the newbies!!
Furious 7

Activity: 2856
Merit: 641

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 06:21:58 AM

I was surprised because some coins are very popular, I think there are still many members who hold these coins.
like ctx (cartaxy) ico is very successful.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
baconlike

Activity: 308
Merit: 3

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 09:25:00 AM

Amazingly even among the so called dead coins are still being traded on exchanges and smart and risky as it is, some ttadeers to make some profit out of of the volatilities that come with it. But investors are adviced to look away
Currently I am holding some dead coins, they are not able to trade, I am saddened to have lost a lot of capital, but also no one can be, because I myself chose the coin that to invest. I really regret and wish not to invest in them.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
zauna35

Activity: 812
Merit: 287

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 09:41:37 AM

very good work, thanks for the collection of such necessary information...from myself I want to add that it would be useful if you could enter the address of ETH and see what the coins in their own wallet active and which are dead,as the coins in the wallets very much
talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 10:22:00 AM

deadcoin.com has been around for a long time and it is a pretty interesting website for newbies to look at and think a little. but it doesn't seem to be that up to date in my opinion. there are a lot more coins that are dead specially with the influx of ICO shitcoins last year the number grew a lot in a short time.

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
    █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
sinkfish

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 10:52:03 AM

it would be better if could post a list here.
dante1265

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 11:08:35 AM

Thanks for the info!
crzybilly

Activity: 703
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 11:10:18 AM

Or you can find it by yourself. Thank you for providing such a source and I hope it would help investors to protect themselves from a bad investment decision! Always check the projects, that you are taking part in.
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 11:11:34 AM

i don't know about "awareness" but it is sometimes a good idea for some people to take their head out of the sand and start looking at reality of the market and how many useless coins actually exist and have existed.
maybe they can realize what we mean when we say the word "shitcoins". i don't see any other usage for that site though. it is more like a historical place.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
Sri rahayu

Activity: 795
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 11:30:55 AM

So many losses experienced by investors if the project they are entrusting now has no development or even dead, that is why we must be more observant to research further about the projects we are following.
 Seeing some projects die, i wondered why they didn't continue their project?
Icologies

Activity: 994
Merit: 100

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 11:39:43 AM

i think it's important to protect new cryptocurrency fans on some information like dead and inactive coins as every day new coins are pumping into blockchain market.
here this link will help you identify many dead and inactive coins, so you can avoid being losing your funds https://deadcoins.com and anyone have more to be added can let us know.
is it true that the target of all the altcoins that are dead right can be seen from there? if it's true it will be very helpful to find out the coins that are dead. and there we can judge coins that will potentially die and analyze further why the coin can die.

Fadhil Pahlawadi

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 02:30:41 AM

our fans in everything we do if there is someone who supports us, it is difficult or not we must and must keep them who support us every day and they will not stop to support us at every match we will

🏦 PointPay 🏦
⚡️ Welcome to the future of the BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING ⚡️
➡️ https://pointpay.io ⬅️
Accts4u2

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 06:57:31 PM

here this link will help you identify many dead and inactive coins, so you can avoid being losing your funds https://deadcoins.com and anyone have more to be added can let us know.

Thank you for letting us know and putting together this list so that we can know which coins are no longer good to put our money into. The fact is that so many of us have coins that there is no way to know if they are still valid or not. I have always known that there were old coins that will be going into the market again without people being able to know what is happening again

lotfipro

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 07:14:02 PM

This information is really helpful. We should be more careful while choosing a new coin for investment. As for me, I know some coins from this website, specially in 'Scam'.
syarifbitcoinishack

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2018, 07:41:46 PM

This information is really helpful. We should be more careful while choosing a new coin for investment. As for me, I know some coins from this website, specially in 'Scam'.

yes it is very helpful but information from the website only tells scam platform that has been launched so I think this can't be avoided if you want to participate in new ICO
but if you already bought scam token from exchange you can sell immediately to avoid more losses
Bunk67

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 09:49:00 PM

The fact is that so many of us have coins that there is no way to know if they are still valid , is good for newbie to try there lock

●  ●  ●    CryptoMarketAds    ●  ●  ●
►  Democratize Crypto Advertising & Marketing  ◄
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: