Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:26:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Beacon [BECN] - PoS/MN - Legacy MN Project w/a Bright Future  (Read 25392 times)
CryptoNurse

Activity: 32
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 02:57:00 AM

Pre ANN looks good, there is a lot going on already and things are just getting started.
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Official Beacon Crypto (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 03:23:52 AM

Pre ANN looks good, there is a lot going on already and things are just getting started.

Changing hearts and minds one investor at a time. #beaconstrong
Omnimercurial

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 04:14:35 AM
Last edit: October 30, 2018, 04:29:38 PM by Omnimercurial

I personally think that Beacon can do better than just one Heart at a time!

There is vast potential here, to pull in many diverse groups and organisations.
It can be a lot more cost effective, to operate from a pre-existing service, who know what they are doing, instead of having to reinvent the wheel each time, for new ventures and services that launch.
CucakRowo

Activity: 994
Merit: 593

aka JAGEND.

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2018, 07:12:24 AM
Last edit: October 30, 2018, 05:23:50 PM by CucakRowo

As we all know.
Projects related to charity are include to sensitive project.
Why? Because financial audits are rarely to be implemented. So the potential for misappropriation of funds very possible.

But I saw something different from this project.
They work with third parties, so the possibility of misappropriation of funds is very small.
Transparency is the key.

As you can see on their wp, especially on page 5, they are currently working with a third party (Monitor).
Those reason makes me support this project so that it can continue to develop and bringing beneficial for human life.
And One of the most important things that made me believe that this was not a scam project are dev team reveal their real identity and
they have solid and genuine wp

My review in Beacon previous ann :

VinsmokeSanji

Activity: 64

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 07:57:14 AM

not long since I got in BEACON, I enjoyed staying there till now. it aims to have a platform revenue to ultimately formulate, fund, and execute charitable initiatives in the real world. This mission is a sure profit to everyone and many more, check the this Ann  Cool. And its not impossible to happen with excellent management handling. And I see that in the community, you've seen the proof as its been running since May 2018 and still active as its new and hot.  Cool Cool Long live Beaconittes!!  Cool
Zenophobe

Activity: 22

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 09:05:44 AM

I've known Patrick for some time now. He's dedicated and surrounded himself with the right people. Come for the coin stay for the people. #makecryptogreatagain
CryptoNurse

Activity: 32
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 11:36:38 AM

As we all know.
Why? Because financial audits are rarely to be implemented. So the potential for misappropriation of funds very possible.

They work with third parties, so the possibility of misappropriation of funds is very small.
Transparency is the key.

As you can see on their wp, especially on page 5, they are currently working with a third party (Monitor).
Those reason makes me support this project so that it can continue to develop and bringing beneficial for human life.
And One of the most important things that made me believe that this was not a scam project are dev team reveal their real identity and

This team has known each other and been around since before the last bull run and have been through the ups and downs of this volatile space. Everyone on the team has been burned by scam projects as well which is why transparency is a big part of Beacon.
Copper Member

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 11:58:10 AM

As we all know.

Transparency is the key.

Sadly, a lot of charity cryptocurrencies up to this point have either been scams or very poorly executed. Because of this we knew Beacon was going to be a tough sell for some. That’s why we knew we needed to create something truly special. We feel like we’ve done that here. 👍
Copper Member

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 12:13:28 PM

not long since I got in BEACON, I enjoyed staying there till now. it aims to have a platform revenue to ultimately formulate, fund, and execute charitable initiatives in the real world. This mission is a sure profit to everyone and many more, check the this Ann  Cool. And its not impossible to happen with excellent management handling. And I see that in the community, you've seen the proof as its been running since May 2018 and still active as its new and hot.  Cool Cool Long live Beaconittes!!  Cool

We appreciate the passion! Thank you for joining us. 👍
Copper Member

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 12:30:47 PM

I've known Patrick for some time now. He's dedicated and surrounded himself with the right people. Come for the coin stay for the people. #makecryptogreatagain

Thanks for the vote of confidence, Zeno! 🙌
Copper Member

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 02:22:03 PM

Big partnership announcement coming today.

Beacon is two weeks away from their fair launch and presale.
Copper Member

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 03:12:17 PM

I would like to announce our FIRST PARTNERSHIP!

In order to execute a smooth and successful launch and Pre-Sale of Beacon, we will be partnering with the very successful EVOS project. They ran an incredibly successful launch of their own, using their many bots to speed up most of their operation.

While Monitor is being built out and polished, we saw a great opportunity to partner with EVOS and use their proprietary bots for our launch. We will be renting their GateKeeper, Escrow, and Auction bots for the next month to allow the Beacon Team to focus on the best experience for our investors.

If you're interested in learning more about EVOS, you can visit their Discord Server here: https://discord.gg/7zx9GCr

This is a great first collaboration for Beacon and we still have so much more planned for you over the next few weeks. Spread the word! Beacon is prepping for take off.
CryptoMoggy

Activity: 8

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 04:10:24 PM

Nice, things are starting to build nicely  Grin
gextor

Activity: 86

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 04:13:11 PM

ooh something new and interesting created
waiting for presale and good news  Smiley
Jilson

Activity: 40

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 04:18:58 PM

I see great potential in the Beacon project.. They have broght up the project with a Strong Vision and a well paved plan!.. And it is a Cryptocureency which supports multiple revenue generating platform..So yea..I guess Beacon will go above moon👌
Omnimercurial

Activity: 33

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 04:37:14 PM

The Partnership with EVOS is a Master Stroke!
Two Brave and Ambitious New ventures, striding forwards onto the Crypto Scene!
The fact they are helping each other and are likely to be even more successful as a result, is even more impressive!

This Shared Vision of Prosperity, Unity and Purpose, gets me extremely Excited and Optimistic for what is next to come!
Nthused
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 04:40:37 PM

Bacon or Beacon Huh How about Bacon Beacon Cheesy

Copper Member

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 04:49:12 PM

Bacon or Beacon Huh How about Bacon Beacon Cheesy

Amazing. We may need to organize a partnership with a Bacon company. Smiley
Copper Member

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 05:48:36 PM

I see great potential in the Beacon project.. They have broght up the project with a Strong Vision and a well paved plan!.. And it is a Cryptocureency which supports multiple revenue generating platform..So yea..I guess Beacon will go above moon👌

We hope to live up to those words. Thank you, Jilson.
lalyn

Activity: 13

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 06:10:27 PM

More success in future... an attracting platform for an investor keep it up guys...
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: