Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 06:02:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are altcoin pyramids worth it?  (Read 539 times)
andrejka (OP)

Activity: 770
Merit: 251

MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 06:38:17 PM

Hey, folks, what do you think about all those decentralized ethereum pyramids which are shooting up like mushrooms nowadays? They say such projects are 100% decentralized (which means they can't be manipulated and admins won't run away with your money), transparent and quite sustainable. What do you think is it possible to earn some profit there? Or is it just another scam story only "in a different packaging"?

▄██▄
████▄    ▄██████▄    ▄████
██████▄ ▀████████▀ ▄██████
▐███████▄ ▀████▀ ▄███████▌
▐█████████▄ ▀▀ ▄█████████▌
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
M O B U  ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   The Investment Bank of the Future   
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
OluwaTosin10

Activity: 546
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 06:49:45 PM

I think it’s more of a scam story
In 2018 especially since 2nd quarter, 85% of every dev of any project has a primary goal; which is to make a lot of money from exchanges

They mint those coins for as low as 50$ and they reserve at least 25% of total supply
I don’t believe in their promises, it’s more of a trap

Just participate in the trade and sell at the right time for you
tenebriscaelum

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 07:32:04 PM

You should have put in examples for references so that we could evaluate their claims based on their market structure. Also if they are promising a 100% return of investment and they are claiming that you could double your money with little to no effort then the would just mean that they are a scam. Just so everyone knows even the top MLM(multi level market) would need so much time, effort and money for it to work out for you as a profitable opportunity and the same goes for cryptocurrencies which added the risk of volatility that is why if these so called altcoin pyramids are popping up and claiming to double you profits without effort then that is a flat out scam.
IgorShumilo

Activity: 518
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 07:38:35 PM

I opened the https://coinmarketcap.com and I see that now there are already 2074 coins and tokens. Do you think this is not very much?)))) I’m really looking forward to the big exchanges finally starting to clean up fraudulent projects, but this will be soon. Centralized exchanges such as fraudsters as projects, buy tokens in large quantities and begin to draw any price.
Now the blockchain is 95 percent fraudsters (
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 07:38:58 PM

Pyramids? like those scam schemes in real life?

No, they are not worth it. Don't waste your money with any of those. If you want to make profit with altcoins then just start trading. Don't be like those people that are into quick money because getting involve with those is going to put you to the bad side and even drag you to being scammed.
MohamedJones

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 02:19:49 AM

Usually when something sounds too good to be true actually is just that. It is just a scheme in order to make profit from people who'd think it's a potentially good investment. As new people are becoming a part of the crypto economy it is pretty normal that there'd be scams to take advantage of such individuals and it is their responsibility to be have knowledge about various aspects before considering any investments.
Psynthax

Activity: 2338
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 10:02:33 AM

No, they are not worth it. Don't waste your money with any of those. If you want to make profit with altcoins then just start trading. Don't be like those people that are into quick money because getting involve with those is going to put you to the bad side and even drag you to being scammed.
I guess OP means a project just like bitconnect or another ponzi ico which offers them all daily profit. OP looks like a newcomer in the cryptocurrency because he doesn't even know about the project that called bitconnect.

So many people are being scammed by bitconnect and this time it looks all of bitconnect creators have already arrested by the regulators.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
rodalutor

Activity: 364
Merit: 105

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 10:06:16 AM

I opened the https://coinmarketcap.com and I see that now there are already 2074 coins and tokens. Do you think this is not very much?)))) I’m really looking forward to the big exchanges finally starting to clean up fraudulent projects, but this will be soon. Centralized exchanges such as fraudsters as projects, buy tokens in large quantities and begin to draw any price.
Now the blockchain is 95 percent fraudsters (

Exchanges can't clean things up, no-one really can. All exchanges can do is unlist projects they believe to be scams but there are still decentralized exchanges. The only way these scam projects will start to disappear is if investors wise up and stop investing their hard earned money in to them..

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Mariela Perez

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 04:20:26 PM

Many people has been scammed these type of scam schemes in real life. If the altcoins pyramids are anything like the real life pyramid schemes then it would be wise not to get involved with. You should be vey careful dealing with these.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 04:24:03 PM

I guess OP means a project just like bitconnect or another ponzi ico which offers them all daily profit. OP looks like a newcomer in the cryptocurrency because he doesn't even know about the project that called bitconnect.

So many people are being scammed by bitconnect and this time it looks all of bitconnect creators have already arrested by the regulators.
That's what he meant to say.

Nothing new and the same schemes that are rotating not only in real life, not only with bitcoin but also with altcoins. They are everywhere and they are the scavengers in cryptocurrencies that are looking for newbies that doesn't have an idea about their scam strategy. But today, most of those schemes are already exposed and I think investors should be responsible and needs to reearch before investing.
HardFireMiner

Activity: 872
Merit: 120

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 04:25:17 PM

Hey, folks, what do you think about all those decentralized ethereum pyramids which are shooting up like mushrooms nowadays? They say such projects are 100% decentralized (which means they can't be manipulated and admins won't run away with your money), transparent and quite sustainable. What do you think is it possible to earn some profit there? Or is it just another scam story only "in a different packaging"?

Yes, they work very well but you better try some bitcoin doubler website,or trippler! /Sarcasm off

█  █  █  █    / / / / / / / /    Play Games, Earn Crypto!         █  █  █    \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \    Start Earning NOW by Playing Mind Improving Games!     █  █  █  █     \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \  Best Crypto Earning Games for Office Workers!       █  █  █  █  Free Withdrawals of BTC, Doge and ETH 
shamc
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 04:41:41 PM

Ask anyone who has invested in bitconnect if it is worth buying into a pyramid scheme. Even early investors are at risk, don't join in unless you have disposable coins to throw away

[ S E S S I A ] NEW GENERATION SOCIAL NETWORK
twitter    ◾ telegram     (❪  W H I T E P A P E R  ❫)
GET APP  ❱❱❱  ► Google Play   ► App Store
tsaroz
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1069

https://listfaucet.com

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2018, 04:42:29 PM

Altcoins really took the path to being a pyramid scheme in 2015 when seeing it's potential manipulating investors started investing in bitcoin.
This rose the price of bitcoin unnaturally to an unsustainable price, the next year, the so called ICO fundraisers multiplied the pyramid scheme by a 100.
And the bubble has been burst in 2018 and coins are getting back to their natural prices.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Top 5 Crypto Faucets - Earn Crypto For Free! ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
1. VieFaucet  ♥♥♥  2. Earnbitmoon.club ♥♥♥ 3. Feyyora.top  ♥♥♥  4. Coinpayz.com ♥♥♥  5. Adbtc.top
⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏
seo-maestro

Activity: 420
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 04:42:50 PM

I don't recommend to enter altcoin pyramids on Ethereum blockchain because smart-contract can be changed by owner and you will loose your ETH. It's better to invest in new good blockchain projects with working beta-verison of their products like Experty or Xaya.
antoarwadi

Activity: 170
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 05:14:20 PM

You have to be more careful in determining investments, especially with the pyramid scheme that promises a good return on investment without effort, for me it doesn't make sense and I categorize it as MLM (multi level market). You have to be realistic in choosing a project, you have to find out, where is your money managed? and which profit do you get from? because now and in the future frauds that use crypto, will increasingly occur.
Dimm_bounty13

Activity: 322

Tokenize Everything - https://www.udap.io/

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 05:09:29 PM

Undoubtfully, all pyramids lead to deceptions. I'm always sorry for those people who trust them! I know many people who managed to earn on pyramids but that money is dirty for me, and I wouldn't like to deal with it!

anatolykarpov

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 05:12:14 PM

Technology is not mature enough to satisfy daily technology needs. So most of the project know that they are not capable of doing what they write on their roadmap.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
ashmodeus

Activity: 1638
Merit: 518

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 05:20:17 PM

on my opinion ,
i can say decentralized its not fully like the name.
yep, for me its seems like the newest name for shit scam.
but well
by time , all of fake decentralized will be dissapear.
hopefully we not choose the wrong side.

▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 █████████████████████████████
 █████████████████████████████
  ███████████████████████████
   ▀███████████████████████▀
     █████████████████████
      ▀█████████████████▀
     ▄  ███████████████
   ▄███  ▀███████████▀
  ▄█████▄  █████████
 █████████  ▀█████▀
███████████▄ ▀███▀
 ▀███████████▄ ▀
.Syntrum......
            ███
           ███
          ███
         ███
        ███
       ███
      ███   █
     ███   █
    ███   █
   ███   █
  ███   █
 ███   █
███   █
            ███   █
           ███   █
          ███   █
         ███   █
        ███   █
       ███   █
      ███   █
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
......JOIN NOW.
Dreamr

Activity: 263

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 05:33:53 PM

A lot of ICOs now are pyramid schemes where you can invest your money and lose it all if you are not careful. Can you imagine the Ethereum price itself can be manipulated? The Ethereum price was at $1400 last January and today the price is only $200. So be very careful where you invest your money nowadays.
twtr2
Copper Member

Activity: 95

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 05:37:41 PM

I think it isn't a good way for investing. I suppose much better is trading or holding any crypto.

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: