Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 03:29:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are altcoin pyramids worth it?  (Read 539 times)
CryptoGuro1

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

“The Protocol for the Audience Economy”

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 05:37:50 PM

I would stay away from them like the plague. Always only a very few winners in such schemes. Even in this space the risk does not justify the potential reward

M E D I A   『 https://www.mediaprotocol.org/ 』
P R O T O C O L   ────   ICO: Buy MEDIA Tokens
trahaubab

Activity: 154
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2018, 05:52:16 PM

yep, they are pretty fair (if it is really decentralized).
I participated in a project and took some profit, but again, a question of research

pigzbe  |  A piggy-wallet™ not a piggy bank  |  powered by Wollo
● ● ●  A tangible digital piggy-wallet for children age 6 and up.
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 07:57:59 PM

Hey, folks, what do you think about all those decentralized ethereum pyramids which are shooting up like mushrooms nowadays? They say such projects are 100% decentralized (which means they can't be manipulated and admins won't run away with your money), transparent and quite sustainable. What do you think is it possible to earn some profit there? Or is it just another scam story only "in a different packaging"?

Ponzi schemes are forbidden to run in most countries. Not sure what else you expected to hear from us?  Out of so many good projects you are wasting your time on few 100 years old ponzi schemes?  you are really amazing.
tycsols

Activity: 812
Merit: 10

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 08:07:50 PM

I think it is not wise to invest in a program or a project where you know that it is not backed by any real business or service, investing in such projects is like gambling either you will make good profit or you will loose it all, personally i will suggest to stay away from such programs, just donot feed the scammers by investing in such projects.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
boranes

Activity: 644
Merit: 253

Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 08:20:22 PM

Admin doesn't have to run away with money, these pyramids are unsustainable by their nature and they will stop paying when new investor doesn't send money.
I don't know who told you they are sustainable but it is not true.

░░░░░▄██░██░██▄        ████████████████▄     ███▄░░░░░░░▄███
░░░▄███▀░██░▀███▄     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████     ▀████░░░░░████▀
░▄███▀░░░██░░░▀███▄  ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███     ░▀████░░░████▀░
▄███▀░░░░██░░░░▀███▄ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███     ░░▀██▀░▄████▀░░
███▀░░░░░██░░░░░▀███ ░░░█████████████▀     ░░░▀░▄█████▀░░░
████░░░░░██░░░░░████ ░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀         ░░░▄███████▄░░░
▀████░░░░░░░░░░████▀ ░░░░░░░░░░░████         ░░▄████░████▄░░
░▀████░░░░░░░░████▀   ░░░░░░░░░░░░████       ░▄████░░░████▄░
░░░▀███▄░░░░▄███▀       ░░░░░░░░░░░░░████     ▄████░░░░░████▄
░░░░░  ██████▀           ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██     ███▀░░░░░░░▀███
The Future of Gaming Comission
FreeGames And Items Exchange
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
thelemot

Activity: 241
Merit: 36

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 08:23:38 PM

Hey, folks, what do you think about all those decentralized ethereum pyramids which are shooting up like mushrooms nowadays? They say such projects are 100% decentralized (which means they can't be manipulated and admins won't run away with your money), transparent and quite sustainable. What do you think is it possible to earn some profit there? Or is it just another scam story only "in a different packaging"?
I think it's all just for profit, and they create a variety of ways for people to believe in their projects, and at the end of it they benefit
anisoptera

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 12:17:29 PM

In my opinion, any pyramid scheme weather centralized or weather decentralized is a pure scam,  there are never enough people to keep it running forever, so one day it will stop and all people who are into this project in certain time will lose all their investments

S[m]OKE

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 12:22:16 PM

As for profit, this is certainly a controversial situation, but the fact that you don’t lose your investments is a good thing. I think that many things will change in this market today and investors will be more protected than at the moment.

GmBoom

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2018, 03:25:18 PM

In some sort way, it is profitable, because at first, surely there will be a massive fomo to happen. But I am more worried on a long run. Because surely it will collapse asap. It is a good gamble with a high risk. Better to take caution on it.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
Bavaria

Activity: 1032
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 11:56:42 PM

You should understand that participating in ponzi is a very dangerous. You probably will lose your money because only early participants of the pyramid scheme will earn money.
astridwi

Activity: 262

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 12:00:26 AM

the altcoin pyramid scheme continues to arrive and most of them are on the ETH platform with smart contracts. This gives an unreasonable price growth until the end of 2017 but currently has started taking sideways and will be stable at the price of $6000
cahbagus555

Activity: 756
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 01:19:37 AM

From what i am read, more than 80% not success with their soft cap target. I am always believe there is profitable ICOs but we should doing research first and i am believe too that many scam ICOs in market
shadowduck

Activity: 840
Merit: 100

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 01:18:55 PM

I've seen people who do in pyramids like the X3-5 and I think it's very risky money because a lot of people lose their money in these pyramids.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
karthcrypt

Activity: 266

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 01:21:40 PM

Ours is pyramid,  there is no guarantee whatsoever that these programs can last brother get you any profit.  The moment the program is based on using new money to pay older investors,  I will advice you run from such program.

Vaniaayu

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 01:44:45 PM

etherology pyramid, this type has a class comparison, the strong will control it. about fraud I don't think we are still researching it. what is clear is that everything returns to speculation
cupic

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 05:31:46 PM

I don't think they are worth it!
but there's always a chance, but at your own risk so you would not be so upset when loss it all.
I would buy a little, just like a lottery,
good luckkk
usawa0

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 07:59:28 PM

Now people began to understand that this is not the best investment. Priorities are changing now.
Timaif

Activity: 94

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 08:02:25 PM

Many people begin to think that such coins it is bad coins. Many people think it the financial pyramid disguised cryptocurrency. It is necessary to buy the checked coins.
nityans

Activity: 183

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 08:09:30 PM

Everything can be, no one is immune from fraud, especially in the early stages of the project, to recognize the fact of fraud is very difficult.
It is difficult to say at once that this project is a fraud, and other promising, it will take time.
Nasonn

Activity: 616
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 08:18:00 PM

Scammers are getting wiser and people still don't want to learn except after they have fallen victim. Any investment that is based on a pyramid is a scam, one day the system will no longer be able to sustain the pyramid and it will come crashing.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: