Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 08:31:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Gaming and crypto in the same place  (Read 516 times)
awazieik

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2018, 04:29:58 PM

I just stumble across this project called Ludos and they seem to be a really good project to keep an eye on for those who are interested in gaming and crypto. Right now they are in their private sale and the whitepaper is ready to read. It is a really interesting one and worth taking a look on it.

What kind of games do Ludos offer ? They seem to be a nice project but how do they differentiate themselves from the competition? It is not just about joining the cryptospace

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
Naitik

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 04:36:32 PM

Yes there are lots of coin in the market which has the gaming as well as to deliver in the market. Seems interesting but not very secure.
mitsarasss

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 06:24:23 PM

There are now a number of games that are providing real tokens as the currency for a game.
Tokens, Coins, Gems, Points or whatever they may call it, tokens has always been linked to success in a game.
Making that token on universal blockchain and off game trading would enable higher amount of in game purchase for freemiums.

A lot of games now use the in-game currency system, but not in all games, in-game currency is also a means of payment in the real world, this could greatly help in the distribution of cryptocurrency.
Gab20

Activity: 714
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 01:39:20 PM

I think this is now one of the trend in the crypto space. Cryptocurrency and gaming platforms are gradually gaining recognition. Although,  no matter how good a project might look, always take your time to study it first. I will not because a form of a project is trending, decide not to make a research on it, then throw my money into it and expect a miracle to happen. A project must worth investing on.
VanityWallets2015

Activity: 1498
Merit: 506

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 10:49:06 AM

I just stumble across this project called Ludos and they seem to be a really good project to keep an eye on for those who are interested in gaming and crypto. Right now they are in their private sale and the whitepaper is ready to read. It is a really interesting one and worth taking a look on it.
There is no doubt that bitcoin is a very potentiating crypto currency and this is the most probable reason why millions of people are investing into bitcoin, with time bitcoin is proving its worth and that is why more and more organisations wants to be a part of it and now offering very good offers to the people so that they can make very good profit out of it and one of that strategy is earning of crypto from gaming and I think this is the most innovative idea of earning crypto as I feel that there would be more and more people and specifically the gamers who would love to earn while playing.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
   ▄██ █ █▄████████████████▄
  ██ █ ██▀█ █████████████████
 █▀█▄█▄▀█▄██▄█████████████████
██ █ ██ ██ ██▄▀████████████████
███▀█▀██ ███▀███▀██████████████
███▄██ ██▄▀██▄███▄█████████████
 ███▄▀██▀██▄▀██▄▀██▄▀▀████████
  █████▀█▄█▀█▄▀▀██▄▀▀██▄▄▀█▀█
   ▀████▄███▄█▀█▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄█▀█▀
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
......1xBit.com..BENEFIT ..SEASON........
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
 █████████████████████████
██████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
cupruri
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 12:06:44 PM

There are a lot of projects that are aiming to change the industry of gaming and to integrate a blockchain solution. I think these two industries have a great potential and I like to invest in such projects, because I think it would be a great combination.
carechikett

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 01:08:48 PM

I don't see any reason for invest into altcoins
stomerliren

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 01:29:54 PM

Should I sell a crypto now?
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3528
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 09:55:25 AM

I still can't believe it wasn't considered before but lately they are getting bigger and better. The first really big one is cryptokitties that we all know and we are really sick of hearing that because even if you spend a week there and see what they are about you will see that the demand is not there to make it valuable. Yeah the idea is amazing but it requires a lot of players for it.

Now there are a lot of new ones coming up every single day and if you check from state of dapps website you can see that the number of games are increasing even tough individual games are not getting the attention they used to during the peak prices. The reason for that is the number of gamers are not increasing just yet but the number of games are increasing and they are fighting for all gamers and for a market share.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Gontxi

Activity: 966
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 10:03:30 AM

I've read a white paper about Iico Lodus and it's no different from Playgame. but I don't know for further developments.
I don't think anyone can survive in the current situation including the success in selling tokens. before the market stabilizes and improves
sergey1301

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 04:46:34 AM

Yes, it's a really good project! I liked him. I think the blockchain in the gaming industry, will achieve a lot, and will be among the players, very popular!
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: