Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 08:02:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ✳️✳️【ANN】VEGAWALLET - PAY WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY ANYWHERE! Point-Of-Sale & App  (Read 15523 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
lnrdleao

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 02:59:46 AM

Very good and promising project. I love how the project team works. I think the project has a great future.I'm glad to get to such a promising project. I think in the near future I will see an unprecedented growth of this project. I'm interested to be here, thank you all!
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dorofeev (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 79
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 04:04:26 PM

The VegaWallet Token Sale has officially ended! We are proud to announce we have met soft cap with the allocation of more than 105,500,000 VGW Tokens. Please Read The Following For Detailed Information

https://medium.com/vegawallet/vegawallet-token-sale-completion-e95b48510c66

More Detailed Information on Funds Raised and Further Development Will Be Released After Our Internal Audit!
earthcoin

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2018, 05:55:22 PM

The VegaWallet Token Sale has officially ended! We are proud to announce we have met soft cap with the allocation of more than 105,500,000 VGW Tokens. Please Read The Following For Detailed Information

https://medium.com/vegawallet/vegawallet-token-sale-completion-e95b48510c66

More Detailed Information on Funds Raised and Further Development Will Be Released After Our Internal Audit!

That's very cool you guys hit your soft cap! What's the hard cap now?

A (real) Grass Roots Revolution :: http://www.GetEarthCoin.com >> Get Involved!
dorofeev (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 07:10:04 PM

Our Token Sale has ended successfully! We will be releasing our Application this week and working towards building our complete platform over the next few months

Our Hardcap was set rather high at $40,000,000 - however all of our $USD prices were attached to the price of ETH at $400. Which currently means the hard cap would have been ~$10,000,000 (ETH = $90)
Dofus

Activity: 399
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 07:41:13 PM

attached to the price of ETH at $400.

Oh god don't remind me! I wish I had invested my ETH into actually useful stuff like this project. Instead I just sat on it thinking every month, "Surely this is the new floor on ETH..."
theydontcallmegenius

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 11:37:49 PM

I can't wait to get my hands on this wallet! I've still not seen a lot of these features on any other wallet on the market. They're probably waiting to see if you guys can pull it off.
Dipsomaniac

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 05:50:53 PM

I can't wait to get my hands on this wallet! I've still not seen a lot of these features on any other wallet on the market. They're probably waiting to see if you guys can pull it off.

I would not be one bit surprised to see a lot of more useful features from this wallet suddenly be implemented into other new wallets. It's pretty crazy how competitive this market can be.
BlitzandBitz

Activity: 248
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 06:58:47 PM

Is there an exact time and date when the wallet will be available for download? I'd like to be able to set a reminder.
dorofeev (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 01:20:47 PM

We are excited to venture into our VegaPay update and provide a brand new payment method for the world of cryptocurrency enthusiasts linking them to credit processing terminals without the need for an external device such as a credit card or similar chip. All transactions will be calculated and finalized straight from your phone.
dorofeev (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 01:21:16 PM

Is there an exact time and date when the wallet will be available for download? I'd like to be able to set a reminder.

Come back within the next two days  Wink
GoBelle

Activity: 512
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 07:09:50 PM

This project is amazing. I am sure if you launched last summer you would've raised the full $40m on your hard cap! I'll be using this, also going to refer it to some friends.

A lot of people have heard about crypto in the past year but people are scared to jump into buying since the crash, even though this is the best time for them to buy in. I definitely think we are bottoming out…. Anyways, great project, makes me excited for crypto again.
dorofeev (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 04:56:55 PM

This project is amazing. I am sure if you launched last summer you would've raised the full $40m on your hard cap! I'll be using this, also going to refer it to some friends.

A lot of people have heard about crypto in the past year but people are scared to jump into buying since the crash, even though this is the best time for them to buy in. I definitely think we are bottoming out…. Anyways, great project, makes me excited for crypto again.

Our goal is to introduce a whole new generation of cryptocurrency users to the world by integrating a simple and easy to use platform in which they can use their digital assets ANYWHERE. Our Point of Sale and VegaPay applications are ready to change things up. Of course if we launched last year the fundraising would have been more lucrative however we have achieved what we need for development at this time and will continue to make revenue from our credit processing partners and commissions on our soon to launch exchange until then. VegaWallet is here to stay, our main focus is development and customer acquisition.
dorofeev (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 08:41:07 PM

Update: Application and Token Release
**Please Read For Important Information Regarding The Release of VGW Tokens and Our Mobile Application***

https://medium.com/vegawallet/update-application-and-token-release-2f10215a6f2e

xoof

Activity: 127

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 09:24:02 PM

Our goal is to introduce a whole new generation of cryptocurrency users to the world by integrating a simple and easy to use platform in which they can use their digital assets ANYWHERE. Our Point of Sale and VegaPay applications are ready to change things up. Of course if we launched last year the fundraising would have been more lucrative however we have achieved what we need for development at this time and will continue to make revenue from our credit processing partners and commissions on our soon to launch exchange until then. VegaWallet is here to stay, our main focus is development and customer acquisition.

Do you think this would be simple enough for kids to use? I think it could be a good way to teach financial responsibility while also getting them involved in the future of finance as I see it.
TheROBER

Activity: 116

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 05:58:07 AM

Do you think this would be simple enough for kids to use? I think it could be a good way to teach financial responsibility while also getting them involved in the future of finance as I see it.

People act like kids have no need for money, but with kids being online arguably even more than the rest of us, the need for quick digital payments are just as important to them than anyone. Give it 5 years and I bet 90% of these popular online games accept cryptocurrency for their online skins.
yarelydiaz
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 64

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 01:07:03 PM

So the app will be ready December 16th and 17th, no delays or postponements? And according to your article in the app, I can only see the balance until the exchange and web wallets go live?

Best handmade jewelry 📿 : bracelets, amulets, earrings ❤️handmade❤️ 🕉 pm 🕉 Can send by mail worldwide!
TheROBER

Activity: 116

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 03:23:24 AM

Vegawallet will have full mobile payment functionality right from the start?
okspam

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 03:32:31 AM

Vegawallet will have full mobile payment functionality right from the start?

I'd also like to know about future features that are planned for release.
Shoesouse

Activity: 164

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 03:06:53 AM

Is there some sort of proof of work required to verify the needed funds for a payment are indeed in their wallet?
dorofeev (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 06:53:09 PM

That's one of the amazing things about this technology. We are looking at making it simple to use for anyone, and with some of our partnerships will be continually providing education on this amazing technology
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: