Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:58:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][IRX] IRONX - Best in Crypto, Best in Trading, World-Class Exchange  (Read 26107 times)
Rollddice1983

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 12:17:46 AM

Actually, many exchanges to date are just copycats. No originality and no special concept.  Seamless blending with traditional online trading is the best concept trading platform so far.
Other exchange projects are just riding the crypto/ICO hype. Nothing unique or enticing.
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
workasset1

Activity: 170

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 12:24:46 AM

What happens to unsold tokens?

About the “left” tokens for sale. If all are sold at a price of 0.42 we will exceed the $50M hard cap. So, we will close the ICO as soon as we hit the hard cap, and the “remaining unsold” tokens, as we said will be used for liquidity.

Best Regards,

MaZeeCM
What do you mean "use for liquidity"? Will it be sent to the exchange for trading circulation?
peterpancon

Activity: 44

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 12:31:10 AM

Just curious, does Ironx have an airdrop?

Good question! We won't have an aidrop, but, we will continue with our Bounty campaign. Thanks!

Best Regards,

MaZeeCM
Ohhh, Nice. I'm interested to join the bounty. Any links for the bounty? What Campaigns are available?
Suke_Teki

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 12:37:14 AM

Good question! We won't have an aidrop, but, we will continue with our Bounty campaign. Thanks!

Best Regards,

MaZeeCM
Ohhh, Nice. I'm interested to join the bounty. Any links for the bounty? What Campaigns are available?
this is the IronX bounty thread link https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5060579 there are lots of bounty categories you can follow all except the signature campaign.
Bluechipz83

Activity: 30

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 12:41:20 AM

I have high hopes for IRONX. They have a very dedicated team, pretty solid. They will be the gamechanger of the crypto world.
peterpancon

Activity: 44

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 01:00:18 AM

Best Regards,

MaZeeCM
this is the IronX bounty thread link https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5060579 there are lots of bounty categories you can follow all except the signature campaign.
thanks for the link. Appreciate it.
shakerbitcoin

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 07:49:55 AM

I saw on the ironx.io website the progress of selling the token is very good until today has been collected 22,351,760 USD, is this real?
if the information is correct this is a very good progress

https://image.prntscr.com/image/cIlob-JxR2mbFsSwbm5yfg.png

Absolutely true! I was also amazed how the people supported IronX.
BTT4ME

Activity: 134

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 09:02:37 AM

I saw on the ironx.io website the progress of selling the token is very good until today has been collected 22,351,760 USD, is this real?

https://image.prntscr.com/image/cIlob-JxR2mbFsSwbm5yfg.png

Those people are the silent majority. They are more into actions than words.  Shocked
AliceWood21

Activity: 97
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 01:45:55 PM

What happens to unsold tokens?

I believe unsold tokens will be added to the liquidity pool.
Brandonkimm

Activity: 96

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 01:48:32 PM

This is a great project and well, with the team supported by a very experience I think the project will go well and quiet.

I couldn't agree more. Supported by two big companies plus a team of experts is equal to a successful exchange which is IronX.

Exactly! Just look at ADA right? Im sure IRX will be at that level.
crazyer1976

Activity: 434
Merit: 19

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 01:58:04 PM

This is a great project and well, with the team supported by a very experience I think the project will go well and quiet.

I couldn't agree more. Supported by two big companies plus a team of experts is equal to a successful exchange which is IronX.

Exactly! Just look at ADA right? Im sure IRX will be at that level.

The project team really inspires respect and we are confident in their professionalism. But I'm not sure about the timeliness of the project. I did not see any fundamental differences from the existing crypto-exchanges (or projects in the ICO stage). What is your enthusiasm based on?
grungelife182

Activity: 93

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 02:54:31 PM

IronX visionary idea is quite spectacular. Its vision of developing an innovative exchange yet preserving the traditional way of trading is very remarkable. Suitable for both Xennials and Millennial traders.

Very well said. I can't think of anymore words to describe because you've said it all. Wink

I concur. Having to integrate crypto trading with the already established traditional trading is the best way to do it. Smiley
AliceWood21

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 02:56:52 PM

EmurgoHk and IronFX come together in a deeper strategic collaboration where IronX is the best output. This merged is more innovative and could create a world-class crypto exchange indeed.

I believe IronX will be the exchange of 2018 moving forward.

Well if you are supported by emurgohk, then there is no other way but to move forward.
grungelife182

Activity: 93

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 03:09:43 PM

Their vision to create a world-class crypto exchange in merging the best in traditional trading from IronFX and with the best in crypto EmurgoHK truly invoke a vivid mental picture of their goal.

this integration of the traditional trading world and the crypto world is really what makes this project very intriguing.
Brandonkimm

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 03:11:38 PM

The edge of having a long-established trading platform is what IronX has over other exchanges. Integrating advance trading platform while conserving the traditional way of trading is the best approach ever.

This is what I've been thinking as well beginning day one. I just love the unique concept of this project.
Getting millions from the ICO is a nice start for the coin. I hope that progress will continue like how it's going now.

so were you already able to reach hard cap?
ZackAdamss

Activity: 86
Merit: 5

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 03:24:35 PM

Those people are the silent majority. They are more into actions than words.  Shocked

I think a lot of ADA holders would definitely support the ironx community! Smiley
MikeGarden

Activity: 92

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 03:27:10 PM

Actually, many exchanges to date are just copycats. No originality and no special concept.  Seamless blending with traditional online trading is the best concept trading platform so far.
Other exchange projects are just riding the crypto/ICO hype. Nothing unique or enticing.

what do you think is the main advantage of ironx compared to the several existing exchanges in the market today?
Notin2

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 03:37:23 PM

what do you think is the main advantage of ironx compared to the several existing exchanges in the market today?

From my point of view on IronX project, i see lots of different features from the other exchanges any average traders are familiar with, many might find this differences confusing while the pro traders may see it better, now it depends on individual preferences to perceive this differences as an advantage or disadvantage especially if you are not familiar with such interface and features. But one thing is certain, IronX is going to be a top exchange someday.
Brandonkimm

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 04:01:39 PM

Their private sale was a success in which they collected more than 20 Million Dollars and now their public sale is already close to 23 M when they just started last November 1. This is a good indication that this project can succeed in the near future.  Support from the community is obvious.

That's great! This is absolutely a good idea combining IronFX and EmurgoHK probing for its endless possibilities in creating more opportunities for everyone in their community as well as for everyone who invested and took part of it. Obviously thriving for excellence and efficiency.

Not just possibilities, but also endless potential for everyone in the community. Smiley
AliceWood21

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 04:05:56 PM

There is information that this project has collected more than 20 million on a closed sale. In such a market is a very good result. Will there be a bounty campaign for this project?

I heard they have plans to do bounty. That figure is awesome btw!

Has bounty already started? I'm really looking forward to it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: