Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 03:49:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Who will finally win the Blockchain competition; USA or China?  (Read 2019 times)
EllaJulie

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 04:04:02 AM

The wave of American protests against the trade war with China may continue to rise if they realize they are suffering heavy losses from the war, China's retaliatory tariffs, which due to US tariffs increase raw material prices, make US exports less competitive; They have to buy more expensive imports ... That will cause inflation to increase, forcing the FED to raise interest rates, causing US economic growth to fall, leading to increased unemployment ... With such arguments, many It is unlikely that the Trump administration will win the trade war with China.
Janna_MaMa

Activity: 295
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 04:27:53 AM

I think China will win!
Blockchain is a new digital with potential very large
Blockchain get supported of Binh Tap Can  prisident to improve his country on 4.0 digital epoch

demenBTC

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

PRIVATE FEDERATED BLOCKCHAIN

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 04:33:33 AM

Who will finally win the Blockchain competition; USA or China?
now the United States has a business leader, namely Donald Trump, but in this case China is the largest investment country in the world, especially with the issue of superiority Blokchain China has more experience, I think China will win

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████████▀░▄██████████▄░▀████████
██████▀░████████▀▀▀█████░▀██████
█████░░███████▀░░░░██████░░█████
████░░██████▀░░▄██░███████░░████
███░░█████▀░░▄███░▄████████░░███
████████▀░░▄████░░██████████▀▀██
█░░░░██░░▄█████░░█████▀░░██░░░░█
██████████████░░████▀░░▄████▄▄██
███░░████████▀░███▀░░▄█████░░███
████░░███████░██▀░░▄██████░░████
█████░░██████░░░░▄███████░░█████
██████▄░█████▄▄▄████████░▄██████
████████▄░▀██████████▀░▄████████
██████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████████

ZROCOR    
  PRIVATE FEDERATED NETWORK 
CREATING THE MOST ACCESSIBLE PLATFORM
                 FOR SELF-ACTUALIZATION               
FACEBOOK  ♦  TWITTER   ♦   WHITEPAPER   ♦   ZAPPS   ♦   GITHUB
     ZROCOR    
  PRIVATE FEDERATED NETWORK 

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████████▀░▄██████████▄░▀████████
██████▀░████████▀▀▀█████░▀██████
█████░░███████▀░░░░██████░░█████
████░░██████▀░░▄██░███████░░████
███░░█████▀░░▄███░▄████████░░███
████████▀░░▄████░░██████████▀▀██
█░░░░██░░▄█████░░█████▀░░██░░░░█
██████████████░░████▀░░▄████▄▄██
███░░████████▀░███▀░░▄█████░░███
████░░███████░██▀░░▄██████░░████
█████░░██████░░░░▄███████░░█████
██████▄░█████▄▄▄████████░▄██████
████████▄░▀██████████▀░▄████████
██████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████████

SimonJones

Activity: 485
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 04:44:09 AM

I feel China will win this competition.

..............Web..............Bounty..............Twitter..............Telegram.......
.......ALL DATA ⇔ ONE PLACE.......

ice18

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 04:45:34 AM

If the country of USA will remain not open into the use of cryptocurrencies then China may take the lead in the future they are quietly adopting blockchain technology into different systems, payments, bankings etc.. they are already using the different contactless payments in stores and I can see they also will integrate digital coins into it lets wait how USA will react once it will totally legalized the use of cryptocurrency.    

Marial Carter

Activity: 32

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 05:06:57 AM

It's hard to say who the winner of this blockchain is, because the blockchain is a different category than the regular product. Which country to apply and give more achievements, the country is the dominant
blocklancer8

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2018, 05:25:03 AM

In my opinion this competition will not occur, just as production is produced by each country. But what happens is that both need each other and even support each other for this blockchain technology so that they develop their wings and become more successful.

kaasy.ai        Artificial Intelligence Algorithms on Blockchain                                               Knowledge As A Service +
                        Public ICO is live!        BUY KAAS TOKEN NOW                                         Distributed Infrastructure As A Service
Whitepaper     Telegram     2-Pages Paper     Twitter     Facebook     Discord     BTC ANN          = Plug-and-play skills, on demand
panukurap

Activity: 486
Merit: 100

DAEFROM.com

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 06:57:30 AM

in my opinion China will be the winner, because China is a crypto user that is quite large compared to other countries, besides that China is a rich country that has many investors or swords in the crypto world.

efxtrader

Activity: 924
Merit: 100

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 08:25:00 AM

I am believe china will dominate world economy in near future including cryptocurrency market. China is fastest growing country and if china regulate cryptocurrency, i am believe their transaction will be bigger in the world

bosta20

Activity: 106

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 08:39:48 AM

Never underestimate China....those guys are smart, most of the bitcoin mining farms are situated in China...i seriously think China will win!
tunapa

Activity: 667

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 08:42:36 AM

Is there any competition  between them?  I think both countries are good and has their differences and strengts.  But in this term,  I can't say who will win if there is a competition  because both countries have their good and bad towards the blockchain.  
ShowOffoN

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 08:52:03 AM

This is not easy to judge. They have different strategies in their approaches. One is more aggressive obviously because their leader is aggressive while the other is a little more subtle. But if I am to choose, I think I will go for China. The technologies they are developing right now are huge and simply unbelievable that could change the world soon. For me, they are the silent killer in the blockchain technology.
Lordofervi

Activity: 279

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2018, 09:08:22 AM

personally in my view, there are 6 strengths with the largest financial infrastructure that contributes to blockchain technology, although this issue concerns the USA and China but as a community I can not ignore Russia, the euro, korea and Japan.

referring to the Blockchain competition issue; USA or China, on my observations USA is more in regulating and china is more towards trade, in technology development, they are always competitive and overcome each other, and always need each other. in reality the world is always competitive. for the profit gain on the mastery and development of blockchain technology, I am looking at china as a great ruler.
calandra78
Copper Member

Activity: 840
Merit: 114

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 11:38:58 AM

china and usa not even competion on blockchain, China don't have regulation.
people on China are good miner because they  have cheap hardware  easly got alot of crypto. i thing american are good trader. so what the point about your question?
zubrr51

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 11:41:12 AM

Scientists in both countries are working hard to develop software and create new blockchain projects. Therefore, it is difficult to say who will be ahead.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
javadsalehi

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 12:53:31 PM

china and usa not even competion on blockchain, China don't have regulation.
people on China are good miner because they  have cheap hardware  easly got alot of crypto. i thing american are good trader. so what the point about your question?

I am sure China won't miss the opportunity of big profits can be made using cryptocurrencies. China always has big role in any market. This will be the same for cryptocurrencies.
There are strict rules in China. But they are not out of the market.
sinkfish

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 01:31:34 PM

as for now, China wins.
cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 04:48:56 PM

Both the USA and China have developed greatly when it comes to bitcoin and the general cryptocurrency tech but the fact still remains that China still house huge numbers of blockchain base project according to records with time I know the U S will break that record due to the embracement of cryptocurrency in the USA and the climb down on cryptocurrency in some part of China.
Agilth@mail.ru

Activity: 34

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 05:40:00 PM

Both are good fighters!
AzrailBogov

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 06:10:18 PM

I am betting on China. This country has always amazed me with its abilities. And I see it as the future, because they keep up with the times, and constantly move forward.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: