Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 01:08:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Who will finally win the Blockchain competition; USA or China?  (Read 2016 times)
Lexurdania

Activity: 840
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 12:46:44 AM

If china really lift the ban on cryptocurrency, i am believe china will win competition against america. China already become super power country in world economy and dominate transaction in the world and if china allow their people using cryptocurrency, i am believe their transaction will dominate in cryptomarket

[ M p l a z a ]                  Metaverse with NFT  |  ▼ social events
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ A virtual hangout place forshopping    
discordtelegramtwitter  [ JOIN NOW ] |  ▼ culture        
tanxpresisit514

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 01:14:20 AM

The Chinese have already expressed their views when ot comes to crypto currency and opted to ban it in their country resulting in one of the biggest dumps I've seen so far. That being said,i think the US will be ahead on this race because they're more open to crypto currency and actually used it to exchange goods and services.
Actually there is no blockchain fight between them, so no one wins or loses. What happened was a trade war where Chinese products that entered the United States were raised in taxes so that they were not competitive, and China responded with a similar policy. Finally the impact to small countries that are not fundamentally strong. Blockchain technology developed by the two countries to improve efficiency on all fronts, so that products are more competitive and production costs are cheaper.
airdropcoin

Activity: 442

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 06:36:10 AM

I think this will be China. This is not limited to the blockchain industry. In many areas, China will become the world's number one. When ancient China returned, no one could stop it. China is a country with developed Internet. When I went to Shanghai, I was shocked by China. I think it is younger than New York.

Yara1

Activity: 193
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 07:00:57 AM

Both China and USA are two powerful nations who have high development in the area of digitalization of the financial sector and also are early adopter's of the blockchain technology, and the competition between both will be very tough but I still give in to USA because of it friendly environment towards cryptocurrency.
Yusuf77

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 06:13:22 PM

I think China will win it, because Chinese people are good at money. We know that there are many Chinese people who are investors and have various company companies in this world.
bitllionaire
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 08:56:24 PM

Who will finally be the Blockchain Leader in the world; USA or China?

Undoubtedly, this is China, according to research, 57% of all patents are registered in the People's Republic of China, at 22 percent - products of American design. Therefore, at the moment, China is the global leader in blockchain development.
yes that is right that chines look like more interested in blockchain, but i think that American will also realize the importance of blockchain and crypto currencies, therefore they are also expected to come and start taking more interest in blockchain and crypto currencies.
Zadicar
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1020

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 09:01:59 PM

Undoubtedly, this is China, according to research, 57% of all patents are registered in the People's Republic of China, at 22 percent - products of American design. Therefore, at the moment, China is the global leader in blockchain development.
yes that is right that chines look like more interested in blockchain, but i think that American will also realize the importance of blockchain and crypto currencies, therefore they are also expected to come and start taking more interest in blockchain and crypto currencies.
China might have this one but it doesn't really matter at all because the more important is that each countries do really have the tendency or chance
to adopt blockchain tech even on the smaller ones.It wont matter either it would be leading or not as long it do embraces this tech which is the most important of all.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                   ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 10:57:21 PM

USA and China, are two countries that are fairly intelligent. I'm not surprised if these two countries are proven capable of creating various solutions to improve the shortcomings that occur in their country, both in the economic sector and other sectors. Not infrequently if both often war opinions in the public media. In terms of technology, it seems that China will occupy the first place, because this country's a country that's able to think quickly, especially in terms of development both in the fields of technology, transformation and economy.

Cocesstraable

Activity: 37

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 06:28:02 AM

If i have to make an educated guess, i think China will win in the blockchain competition considering how serious China is into business field. Seems that business is already in their DNA and that's may be the reason why they always succeed in this field.
There are so different points about involvement of China in bitcoin development. We mostly read that they are getting their hands out of this world. Rather they are banning bitcoin promotions.
warcarft3

Activity: 415

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 07:09:01 AM

Do you have a misunderstanding of blockchain technology? Blockchains such as the Internet, they are products of all human beings worldwide and do not belong to any country. Must be compared then I will choose China. China is very strong now.

boyz97

Activity: 658
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 07:12:55 AM

Do you have a misunderstanding of blockchain technology? Blockchains such as the Internet, they are products of all human beings worldwide and do not belong to any country. Must be compared then I will choose China. China is very strong now.
china now become super power country in the world.they could beat USA in any field.China has any resources that need in finance market.so i think china will be the winner.

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
dogandogru

Activity: 481
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 08:05:02 AM

I don’t think so there can be any such thing in case of cryptocurrencies or blockchain technology. No country can own cryptocurrencies or blockchain technology. Both the countries are making great contributions in the field of blockchain and it is finally evolving. No country can evolve in this field alone. So being, crypto enthusiasts, let’s just be happy about the success and development of blockchain technology.
Arthurjone

Activity: 29

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 08:35:10 AM

I support USA. We not know any exact thing from China. In my opinion, USE will pass China and win this competition.
Weecoinofficial (OP)

Activity: 46

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 02:39:16 PM
Last edit: November 24, 2018, 07:54:47 AM by Weecoinofficial

I support USA. We not know any exact thing from China. In my opinion, USE will pass China and win this competition.
Unfortunately, China does not a clear strategy neither on Blockchain nor on other novel technologies. I personally cannot say what exactly China is looking for. However, when it comes to people of China, things changes really. Chinese do usually their best on adapting themselves with new findings, especially if they smell financial taste.
hiameneven

Activity: 40

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 06:10:44 AM

I think China will win it, because Chinese people are good at money. We know that there are many Chinese people who are investors and have various company companies in this world.
Well I was thinking the same, but don’t you know China is totally taking its hand off the bitcoin. They are closing the exchanges and banning stuff related to bitcoin. May they be just fuds.
wingsthegreat21

Activity: 87
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 01:42:29 PM

For me these Chinese are not making much things to do or effort in cryptocurrency and also different types of blockchain, so I see the United States dominating them in this technology and getting more types of profit for their countrymen and also I believe that there is more acceptance of the cryptocurrency in technology in US than in China mostly.
nur rochid

Activity: 1050
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 03:20:00 PM

china now become super power country in the world.they could beat USA in any field.China has any resources that need in finance market.so i think china will be the winner.
I think the same. many countries docked in China, because they knew that China was the mecca of the world economy. like in my country, most everyday items are Chinese products
Oprah

Activity: 147

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 04:49:05 PM

In my humble opinion - China.
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393

You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 05:00:28 PM
Merited by eminemcookie (1)

That’s un-american Oprah. We should ship your fat black ass back to Africa.

eminemcookie

Activity: 364
Merit: 123

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 05:15:16 PM

That’s un-american Oprah. We should ship your fat black ass back to Africa.

LOL! USA, USA, USA. How could a true american ever admit that the USA is not the best at something? - That's almost blasphemous.

But let's face it, China are currently appearing to be far more invested in to crypto than the USA is. So if we are considering crypto related blockchain then China is streets ahead of where the USA is and it's going to be hard for them to catch up. But major corporations in each country are already adopting blockchain technology. I've always believed that the adoption of blockchain's is going to be driven by the private sector rather than the public sector.

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: