Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:48:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: DAG structure is a new trend of 2019 ?  (Read 172 times)
Jadz (OP)

Activity: 222
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 10:19:48 PM

Hello everyone!
The current market made me think and go deeper into technology, so that on the next growth of the market get all the cherished "X2...3...". And the first thing I started with: the blockchain has competitors?? And there is such a rival, this is DAG ledger. What is your opinion ?
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ColemanGentry

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 02:09:50 AM

If something is about to emerge and even have a slight chance to profit, there would be competition. So there might be rival in here too.
Aidenpeters

Activity: 32

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 02:20:30 AM

It is true that that the future innovation will have cryptocurrency and the technology that comes with it as a big part of going forward but there is a new technology that is gaining attention which we know as DAG which is something to rival blockchain as it addresses the issues it has and overall looks potentially stronger. But even with this being said how the technologies continue to advance and fix ttheir issues with time will determine who comes up and the stronger technology and which would be the one to be implemented into modern society. Who knows maybe both with their considerable potential.
Randy Ortonv7

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 09:19:46 AM

Blockchain and DAG are not competitor yet, not on that level. DAG is a new tech that has only arrived. We have no idea about how it will do once pitted against the blockchain. It hasn't been installed in a lot of platform to pit it against the blockchain.
cryptoenthusiastUS

Activity: 59

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 09:14:40 PM

Interesting comments above. My opinion is this: in 2019, we will see the heyday of such projects, as this year many of them will achieve their goals, and we will be the judges. I think and hope that the result will be positive, separately taken projects on the main basis I really like: Vite, Nano.
jacafbiz

Activity: 2072
Merit: 529

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 09:30:06 PM

There is no doubt that DAG technology show alot of promising but from what I can see it seems it is being oversold to people relying on the hype in the space, I could remember when everyone was talking about smart contract platforms how many now has really taken off and move to another level, we are still waiting for the Dapps that is going to bring adoption

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2018, 09:36:45 PM

Hello everyone!
The current market made me think and go deeper into technology, so that on the next growth of the market get all the cherished "X2...3...". And the first thing I started with: the blockchain has competitors?? And there is such a rival, this is DAG ledger. What is your opinion ?

I'm not sure but DAG is not that new but yes they are different technology than the normal blockchain. It's better to have good alternatives like this that has a lot of potential and improvement in technology. We hope to get more of innovations like this for trust to mass adoption.

Jake Roberts

Activity: 11

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 05:20:41 PM

A DAG is a data structure from computer science which can be used to model a wide variety of problems. It's a high availability and data recovery feature of exchange server. A database availability group,which can consist of upto 16 exchange mailbox servers,automates recovery at the database-level after a database,server or network failure.
Jadz (OP)

Activity: 222
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 08:38:42 PM

I found an interesting article on this topic, those who are interested in technology and those who want to develop, I advise you to read
https://medium.com/vitelabs/smart-contracts-in-dag-5059250b916b
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: