Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:48:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: More exchanges then new traders  (Read 622 times)
Gab20

Activity: 714
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 11:38:10 PM

Whats going on with so many exchanges coming out either decentralized or hybrid ? I am sick of seeing more and more each day where amount of volume is zero and you cant trade your tokens . Serious i dont know how they are going to have success in the future next to Binance,Okex,Houbi....and others
That has been part of my concerns for quite some time now. Exchanges just keep increase. Some people are just doing this for selfish gain. They cannot use other means again to siphon money from people. Their target is now use their so called substandard exchanges to get money from people and then one day fold up and traders eventual loss. I do not just like using such exchanges.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
drmasa

Activity: 270
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 11:55:09 PM

A lot of trust is needed today to deposit my precious btc on some new exchange. I was burned with coinsmarkets exchange like many others. There are even lawsuits but there is no trace of who was behind it so I gave up on that coins. So I would rather let other people testing new exchanges for at least a year before I put my money there!
oneidentity

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 12:35:56 AM

Whats going on with so many exchanges coming out either decentralized or hybrid ? I am sick of seeing more and more each day where amount of volume is zero and you cant trade your tokens .

An exchange doesn't need to trade 1000s of BTC to get profit. Some are happy with much smaller amounts. And this is a part of decentralization. And it's good.
The more legit businesses the better. More exchanges means that some may even trade your tokens. More exchanges means competition, which can lead to lower fees.
If you don't like this, you misunderstood something...

Serious i dont know how they are going to have success in the future next to Binance,Okex,Houbi....and others

They just don't have to. What would you prefer to see, only one grocery shop in every country or one at every second corner? How do they survive?! It's basically the same logic.

I honestly do not understand for what purpose we need such a number of exchanges. Especially now, when trading volumes are zero?

What volumes are zero? I've just looked at the charts and they show 85 300BTC only today for Bitcoin. Yes, it's far from the average of 200 000BTC traded in Dec 2017, but it's also far from 0.
I meant that the volume of trade fell sharply compared to last year. And if there are volumes in a pair to bitcoin, then we can observe a lull on almost all altcoins.
engrshu

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 01:04:18 AM

That's my thoughts too, there's too many exhanges, but those new exchanges are not that big and well supported by the community and eventually ends up closing down, leaving all the traders, sometimes bringing some tokens with them.

[
iancortis

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 02:34:48 AM

Whats going on with so many exchanges coming out either decentralized or hybrid ? I am sick of seeing more and more each day where amount of volume is zero and you cant trade your tokens . Serious i dont know how they are going to have success in the future next to Binance,Okex,Houbi....and others

they creating too many similar project exchanges because they think maybe its a great idea making decentralized market are more attracting customer players and investors when they want ico sale in the future. because also being have a market feature in ico project has a promising and getting a real hype.. thats what only my thought.
Rhosadah
Copper Member

Activity: 383

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 10:04:52 AM

now each country opens crypto exchanges, we know the benefits of exchanges are very relevant and in line where we easily exchange crypto that we have in our own country without having to exchange into international currencies.
so in my view, so much exchange will be a competitor in the fees and data rates of transactions that they send to traders.
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 11:13:05 AM

lol , no . exhcanges were only countable but people around the world are billions and trillions , therfor traders are more when compared to exchanges .

now each country opens crypto exchanges, we know the benefits of exchanges are very relevant and in line where we easily exchange crypto that we have in our own country without having to exchange into international currencies.
so in my view, so much exchange will be a competitor in the fees and data rates of transactions that they send to traders.

no not all . its totally impossible and makes no sense at all if every certain country will open thier own exchange . what will the benefit that will get if they do it ? also , it isnt wrong or illegal to trade on international exchange because anyone can use them since that is only online .
moynul2050

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 03:08:58 PM

That's my thoughts too, there's too many exhanges, but those new exchanges are not that big and well supported by the community and eventually ends up closing down, leaving all the traders, sometimes bringing some tokens with them.
just look ... now there are many new exchanges and offer several advantages.
but they have difficulty increasing current trade, because the market situation is not stable. for example wordex, ico is complete but the platform doesn't match the plan.
Mathias Allen

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 04:45:41 PM

There are a lot of new exchanges coming everyday. But maybe it is not such a bad thing. It can help us making a big diverse market. Many new exchanges are developing and I think it is great.
Connor Guzman

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 05:39:05 PM

That's perspective,I think. The more exchangers,the more places we can market different coins and tokens. I can see that there's no problem about the situation and there's nothing to be affected.
ciang huang

Activity: 630

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2018, 09:36:55 AM

more and more new investors in the cryptocurrency world they will issue new exchanges, but I see a lot of new exchanges but often not successful and end up scam and I myself avoid new exchanges or small volumes

Itcher

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 07:33:10 PM

This is a normal phenomenon, everyone tends to take a place in this system. Most turn out to be scammers, or eventually go bankrupt. Look only at the TOP volumes
CryptoVal13

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 10:08:07 AM

Everything needs time to develop and nothing remains same in crypto system, it is natural to have so many exchanges because all projects want to provide unique service(better quality, easier trade, more options and profit for users)that will be user friendly and adapted in most countries. For sure we will still use top ones, but if one day you discover you have so many opportunities on other dex-why not try?Every next exchange is a better version of the common used).Look to OAX and LCS for example).

http://DOMINIUM.me
Decentralised, regulated, property financing, property listing and property management platform
Souldream
Legendary

Activity: 1110
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 04:39:51 PM

Everything needs time to develop and nothing remains same in crypto system, it is natural to have so many exchanges because all projects want to provide unique service(better quality, easier trade, more options and profit for users)that will be user friendly and adapted in most countries. For sure we will still use top ones, but if one day you discover you have so many opportunities on other dex-why not try?Every next exchange is a better version of the common used).Look to OAX and LCS for example).
I agree that nothing remains the same in crypto system.Just imagine seeing a lot of exchanges offering trademarks to users with benefit of them. Because of these competitions of exchanges, they are going be develop just to be chosen because of what they offer to users. But surely those top exchanges are what we are going to use considering that they provide unique services that would meet our satisfaction.
elitemobb

Activity: 579

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 06:18:34 AM

And why is it bad? On the contrary, I believe that a large number of exchanges have a positive effect on the cryptocurrency market, for example, the more exchanges, the greater the capitalization of the market as a whole, which consequently increases the cost of tokens, and this is beneficial to all
niteroy

Activity: 476
Merit: 17

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 09:10:41 AM

Here there is a controversial issue. On the one hand, new exchanges are no longer needed, because they are already enough, and on the other hand they list those tokens that are not seen on other exchanges. In any case, competition plays into the hands of traders.
It is true that the situation with a large number of exchangers has positive and negative consequences. Many promising coins start their way from small and unknown stock exchanges, and then go to the major stock exchanges. Competition between exchangers improves their quality and enhances the service they provide to users.
Moxivuki

Activity: 294

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 09:26:04 AM

There is an interesting phenomenon in the cryptocurrency market. The number of trading platforms exceeds the cryptocurrency. We see many new ICO projects almost every day, and their goal is to build a trading platform.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
glowing10

Activity: 812
Merit: 142

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 09:27:20 AM

That's perspective,I think. The more exchangers,the more places we can market different coins and tokens. I can see that there's no problem about the situation and there's nothing to be affected.

This is true if the exchanges are true and without any scam . Else it’s an alert that more new exchanges have being scamming people money and thus this leads to more negative news in them market and leads to drop in the price of the coins. Thus always be careful and if possible use the oldest and genuine exchanges  as majority of the coins would be listed thier .
elitemobb

Activity: 579

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 10:01:33 PM

To be honest, the situation can be understood in the market there were many projects that position themselves as exchanges and they entered the market to create competition, but I agree with the fact that trading volumes are not on the top exchanges, but give them time and you will see
LUGHUL

Activity: 387
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2018, 11:43:54 AM

The problem is that the new exchange does not have features that are superior to existing exchanges. So, people will think it's better to use an existing exchange with the same features.

▼ mindsync.ai ▼
 ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
△ Join now △
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: