Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 11:31:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: about atomic wallet !?  (Read 133 times)
Corvet (OP)

Activity: 181
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 02:23:17 AM

hello , i have s simple question what if i have the private keys i got from atomic wallet and suddently your site goes off forever ( i dont need ""our site will be online forever"" as an answer please ) what should i do at this situation ? thank you
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jadyn Arroyo

Activity: 24
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 07:37:05 AM

That would probably be a scam or the coins might be dead. In that case, there won't be anything to do. But you can complain to the crypto maintaining sites.
Gavyn Pace

Activity: 24
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 08:06:39 AM

I really have no idea what you have said about automic wallet. You should consult with those traders who already used this automic wallet. I think they can help you.
Airelves09

Activity: 298
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2018, 08:47:07 AM

Please keep your private key in any case. You need to see if there are alternatives. If you feel unsafe. You can transfer coins to other places first. If the website has been like this. It is easy to be attacked. Please pay attention to risk.

Isai Arnold

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 04:46:23 PM

I think your best option would be contacting with Atomic wallet support center. They are responsive and I think they can help you better.
bartolo

Activity: 1176
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 06:17:55 PM

hello , i have s simple question what if i have the private keys i got from atomic wallet and suddently your site goes off forever ( i dont need ""our site will be online forever"" as an answer please ) what should i do at this situation ? thank you

If you really can export and save your private keys, you should be able to import them into any other wallet client later. Just remember that you will need the specific keys of each coin.
sureshnsnet
Legendary

Activity: 1424
Merit: 1008

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 06:25:56 PM

If atomic wallet goes down forever do not very if you have a private key with you can import your balance with any other clients wallets, if not have any backup from your atomic wallets private keys than you will loss all your money so be careful before going to open a account in any new come wallets like atomic.

.ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█