Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:48:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think about the HUSD?  (Read 147 times)
thiendaicat (OP)

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 02:31:37 AM

Huobi Global launched the HUSD on October 22. They said it was the solution for the Stablecoins. How do you rate it?
Endikadija

Activity: 1458
Merit: 509

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 03:09:23 AM

Huobi Global launched the HUSD on October 22. They said it was the solution for the Stablecoins. How do you rate it?
Until they can prove if that was backed by real dollar through doin some audits and i will believe if that will become the real solution to the stable coins. Lack of transparency and most of the stable coins are facing this problem. Most of them are manipulating their supply. I don't even see a stable coin that publishes the audit to the public.
thiendaicat (OP)

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 03:28:09 PM

Until they can prove if that was backed by real dollar through doin some audits and i will believe if that will become the real solution to the stable coins. Lack of transparency and most of the stable coins are facing this problem. Most of them are manipulating their supply. I don't even see a stable coin that publishes the audit to the public.
I understand what you are worried about. However, HUSD is not a stablecoin, it is simply a co-intermediate for stablecoins
thiendaicat (OP)

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 03:31:19 PM

Huobi introduced it on October 22. It is currently being traded on Huobi Global. You can find out about HUSD here: https://huobiglobal.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360000170601
Kasen Matthews

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 08:15:16 AM

HUSD is a co-intermidiate for stablecoins. The reason why before anything can be said on the quality of it there needs to be proper proof on it's capabilities like if it was backed real dollar doing some real auditing and then it'll be more believable of it's solution to stablecoins issues. We'll just have to see.
mayan251

Activity: 267

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2018, 08:26:21 AM

HUSD though it looks like Stablecoins. We need to see why they issue Stablecoins as an exchange. Obviously, it is to control the market. It does not have any qualifications and supervision. I don't trust it too much.

waser12

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2018, 08:31:57 AM

I think that it is a good decision to keep volatility of stable coins by using HUSD. Let's see how it would behave in practice.

Xiaolongnu

Activity: 375
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 08:42:33 AM

Stablecoins have many fuds recent time, Tether is one typical example, i hope Huobi  and HUSD can make traders believe more in stablecoin, to do this, HUSD must be backed by real USD and this must be audited by 3rd party.
thiendaicat (OP)

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 01:45:17 PM

HUSD is a co-intermidiate for stablecoins. The reason why before anything can be said on the quality of it there needs to be proper proof on it's capabilities like if it was backed real dollar doing some real auditing and then it'll be more believable of it's solution to stablecoins issues. We'll just have to see.
HUSD is essentially a tool to help Stablecoin owners make more choices and bring more convenience to investors. It is not a cryptocurrency.
thiendaicat (OP)

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 01:49:21 PM

I think that it is a good decision to keep volatility of stable coins by using HUSD. Let's see how it would behave in practice.
I think HUSD is a very clever move by Huobi. While many organizations want to create their own stable coin. Huobi did not do so, they created a coin one for all.
killerfrost

Activity: 1974
Merit: 254

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2018, 01:51:25 PM

Stablecoins have many fuds recent time, Tether is one typical example, i hope Huobi  and HUSD can make traders believe more in stablecoin, to do this, HUSD must be backed by real USD and this must be audited by 3rd party.
USDT has too many FUDs in the past and it causes a lot of stablecoin to be created. I dont care too much about stablecoin, just to be audited and legit like you say and dont like USDT it would be great

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
tamango

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 01:54:23 PM

HUSD is audited by any trusted and well known third part? HUSD is really baked by real Dollars? Until I see proof of these 2 facts I will never invest in a stablecoin like this.
thiendaicat (OP)

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 01:57:43 PM

I also have many concerns as you about USDT, however, I think you have not really understood about the HUSD. Here is a link to better understand HUSD. https://huobiglobal.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360000170601
thiendaicat (OP)

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 02:12:11 PM

HUSD is audited by any trusted and well known third part? HUSD is really baked by real Dollars? Until I see proof of these 2 facts I will never invest in a stablecoin like this.
HUSD is not a cryptocurrency. It is a solution for Stablecoins. You can find out more here: https://huobiglobal.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360000170601
Muhtaixa

Activity: 1022
Merit: 306

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 02:17:17 PM

The number of stable coins is increasing day by day. The trust in USDT is shaken. The future is unclear in what state. Instead a lot of stable coins were developed. Which one will succeed in time will see.

AMEPAY
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
│▌
AME TRADE HERE
▄██████▄ ▀██████▄
█████████  ▀█████
███████▀     ▀███
██████▀  ▄█▄  ▀██
██████▄  ▀█▀  ▄██
███████▄     ▄███
█████████  ▄█████
▀██████▀ ▄██████▀
AME TRADE HERE
   ▐███▄
   ████▌
▐██████████▄
████████████
 ████▌  █████
▐████  ▄████
██████████▀
 ▀█████▀▀
▐│
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
thiendaicat (OP)

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 03:27:00 PM

HUSD is not a cryptocurrency in its own right; it is only an intermediate currency, a solution for investors when there are too many stablecoins.
And we have good news from USDT.
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 04:14:16 PM

Yup, they just added XMR/HUSD pair.   All they nee dto do now is to reduce XMR withdrawal fees to 0.0001 XMR as other exchanges have or no one will trade Monero on Huobi.
cluit
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 12:27:16 PM

Same as tether, totally unreliable and worthless. Any token that represents dollar is definitely untrustworthy in my eye. There is no point of having them instead of having real dollars, why not have dollars instead of all these fake tokens and so forth to begin with ?

I never had USDT in my life, I will not have any HUSD neither and I will live my life as person who keeps saying the tokens of the fiat currencies of our world should not exist because the real ones are out there anyway. I know it makes it easier for traders to use these kinds of stuff instead of the real one so they could make trades much faster but that is a trader problem and not mine.

Even though I trade time to time I trade from bitcoin to altcoin or even altcoin to altcoin but never from dollar to bitcoin. The only time I ever need dollars is the day I withdraw my cash to my bank account and I don't need a tether for that.
Charles T.

Activity: 173
Merit: 101

PR Manager at Crypto Economy

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2018, 12:22:22 PM

Huobi launches its HUSD stablecoin aggregator

Cryptocurrency exchange Huobi announced the launch of its stablecoin solution known as HUSD, which will be compatible with four stablecoins.

Last October, Huobi unveiled its project to develop HUSD, a universal stablecoin that investors could use to trade and convert between four digital currencies pegged to the US dollar.

A little over a month after that announcement, Huobi informed the crypto community that HUSD is now a reality and that it will be compatible with Gemini Dollar, Paxos Standard, USDCoin and TrueUSD, allowing its users to trade it for any of them.

Read more...

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬       Cryptocurrency News at Crypto Economy       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬      News    ●    Mining Profitability Calculator    ●    Countdown Calendar    ●    Facebook    ●    Twitter       ▬▬▬
izza123

Activity: 382

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 12:30:02 PM

I am very impressed with the Huobi team and I would take a closer look at their implementations and solutions. they create everything with a good strategy.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: